405 Havoc Lf guild

Hyas I am looking for a Guild in need of a DH for raiding. Looking for 7-10 server or earlier. I am 8/9 1/9 atm and still working on progression. More activity outside of raids would be nice as I do not wish to be in a group that only gets together at raid times. TY

Add me and lets talk

No Turning Back is an Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras. We are 9/9 Heroic and 1/9 Mythic. Our core is composed a few real life friends who have been playing together for years. We have built around that core and are looking to solidify our remaining raid spots. We are looking for competent and reliable players, raiders that can maintain a 90% attendance raid. We are all adults with lives outside the game so we do understand things happen. We enjoy pushing keys in mythic plus as well. We also have a zero drama tolerance. If you think we would be the right fit for you add one of the bnet tags belong.
Raid Times: Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s from 7:30-11:30pm cst.

If you are interested in joining add one our battle tags:
Bnet: AFusco#1382
Bnet: Ash#11430
Discord Celesaris#7924

CAW

Hey Oldone,

We would love to have you join our team! We’re looking for DPS for Heroic BDA! We pride ourselves in a community that likes to have fun, but take ourselves seriously during raid.

Our guild information is located at the link below!
[A] < Pigeon > - Sargeras

If you are interested please contact us at:

BNET - Blake#13949
BNET - Stormfyre#1208
DISCORD - discord.gg / SUxhfVs

Sincerely,
Blake

Progression: 9/9 Normal, 4/9 Heroic, 1/8 Mythic
Raid times: Tuesday & Wednesday 7:00-10:00pm CST

CAW

Hi Oldone,

We’re looking to recruit a DH to our ranks. If you’re not opposed to realm and faction changing, Stormfall is right up your alley! We are an AotC / M+ focused guild. We also jump into mythic for the loot pinatas, but CE is not our focus. Our discord is blown up daily by our large active community. We have anywhere from 10-20 people or more online nightly. We are an ACTIVE guild!
We raid Tuesday and Wednesday, from 8pm - 11pm EST on Area 52 a heavily populated horde server (93%)!
Give our recruitment thread a visit, and let one of us know if you’re interested or if we can answer any questions for you.

Hey Oldone,

Too Stupid To Quit is 9/9H looking to recruit DPS for mythic progression. We’ve got a solid core roster of players that’s known each other for a few years. We’re also invested in m+, completing +10s or higher every week on time. We raid Tues/Sun 8-11 EST. If joining our community interests you, let me know and we can set something up!
Bnet: Yawn#11282
Discord: Cy#4103

Still looking ty :slight_smile:

Hey Oldone,

Seems like we might raid too late for you, but we would be interested in adding another DH to our roster if you could swing the time.

Catalyst [Sargeras] [A] is a community focused on end game PVE progression. We have a very experienced group of leaders, skilled in organizing and executing all end game content. Our core group of friends and raiders reformed the guild to push at a high level. We may raid at a high level but with a semi-casual approach (2 Nights a week for 3 hours a night). We will make the most out of the time we spend raiding. We have high expectations for the guild, and thus are looking for exceptional players

Progression Schedule

• Tuesday 9 PM - 12 AM CST (7-10 PST)
  • Thursday 9 PM - 12 AM CST (7-10 PST)

Progress

• 9/9 H BoD
  • 2/9 M BoD

Checkout our full recruitment thread here:

or message us directly

Rystet - Rystet#1989
Ntrz - ntrz#1948
Fen - Rawrabear#1450
Noresdod – Deresdod#1533