405 Fury Warrior Looking for active late night raid guild

Looking for an active late night raid guild that has AotC (or close) progress and is pushing into Mythic. I’m also down for some mythic+.

Hey Ocbeefy! What do you consider late night? We’re close to AOTC, working on Jaina tomorrow actually. Filling up our roster for a push into mythic. I’ll toss our copy paste info below, if we sound interesting to you and the times fit hit me up, would love to chat :heart:

Prestige WorldWide (Area52)

We are an all adult 9/9N 8/9H BOD guild, but whats more than that is we are a group of friends. We raid together, we push keys together, we take care of our weekly islands together, run old content together, and play other games together. We joke around in discord. And have fun playing the game. We openly welcome anyone that wishes to join us into this environment, including them in all we do, and need more!

Tuesday/Wednesday
9pm-12am eastern time

We’re in need of
1 Healer (Rdruid Rshaman preferred all considered)
1 Melee dps (DK DH Warrior preferred all considered)
2 Ranged dps (Mage Lock preferred all considered)

If you aren’t on that list don’t worry, our bouncers take tips, so hit up btag or discord anyway we’ll see what we can do:boom:

Btag: Sataraa#1236
Discord: Sataraa#6900

Hello! Resounding Maybe on US-Bleeding Hollow is currently looking for more members for our raid team! We raid Fri (9-12PST) and Sat (8-11PST), with a Wednesday off night (currently normal BoD, 8-11PST). McAlison#1894

I’m back in here to clarify. I suppose I should change it to “overnight” raid guild. I’m looking for a team that starts no earlier than 11:30PM Central time.