405 Elemental Shaman LFG

Hello,

I recently came back to the game after a long hiatus. So far I have been diligently building up practice on my shaman while working to get better gear to support performance. I played this game (a tad on and off since 2006), in Legion I was part of a dedicated guild and I was a part of that team till Mythic Varimathras (8/11M) - unfortunately life got in the way and i had to step away from the team.

While it is late in this patch, I am looking forward to 8.2 and beyond and would love to acclimate myself to a new team for raids, M+ or just random stuff.

If you are looking for a dedicated DPS who is willing to improve and be a team player please leave a message here and I will be sure to contact you.

Best Wishes,
Sanjeeda

Good afternoon, Sanjeeda.

I’m Sajakain - GM and RL of Hand of Fate. I hope you’re having a great Wednesday. =)

Our team is mostly made up of adults that love to see content cleared. We run one of the lightest schedules on the realm - a mere 6 hours per week - while still obtaining AOTC.

Our schedule is Tues/Wed - 9:00 PM to 12:00 AM EST. We’re currently 1/9M and 2/2H. We’d love to have a dedicated Elemental Shaman.

If you’d like more information, please reach out. You can get in touch via BattleTag or Discord.

BattleTag: Sajakain#1683
Discord: Sajakain#6819
HoF Discord: https://discord.gg/3TupWMC

Hello, I am the GM of Storm Force.

We have a need for a dedicated elemental shaman.

We are a newer guild but the core has been together since legion with 6/11M exp. We split from our old guild to pursue a better opportunity.

Our current progression is 1/9M(due to lack of dps players), 2/2H Cos as well as 9/9H BoD.

Our raid schedule is Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30 until 11:30est(server). We also do mythic plus on off nights.

If you’d like to talk, add me on battle.net @ bradwill14#1558. Look forward to hearing from you!

Aspire 2/2H 3/9M 9/9H
Goals
We strive to build a strong gaming community that players of all levels/interests can enjoy. We are not just a WoW raiding guild, our community also enjoys many other games together.

Raid Days/Times
Tues/Wed (Prog) 9pm-12am EST. Sunday(Farm) 9pm-12am EST.

Needs
Our progression team is seeking: Ele Sham, a Spriest and a DPS with a tank off spec. Any exceptional players can apply however, no matter the class. We are FULL on heals.

Expectations
Raiders: Have complete knowledge and understanding of how your class works through and through. Come to raids on time and prepared with consumables. Have a complete understanding of each boss. Gear up as best you can outside of raids. Be accountable.
Members: Be kind and courteous to others. Have respect for all members. Have some fun, that’s what we are all here to do.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
NiteRanger#11611
Steveoo#1935

Hi Sanjeeda, We are lf some more dedicated raiders like yourself. “Unbroken Alliance” is a large casual progressive guild. In this particular guild, we have many older players in their 50s, 60s, and 70s, besides younger adults. We are BOD N 9/9, H 4/9, and COS N 2/2. Our raid days are Tues &Wed (progression) 8-10 pm and Sat & Sun 8-10 pm (GM decides-can be alt. run, achieve run or continuation progression run). We use Vent (some guildies had problems w/ their systems running Discord & in-game chat), food,flasks,repairs provided. Our GM loves doing mythic keys. She will coordinate keys for anyone that wants to do them. Some of the members do 15s, but general groups are for 10-12. We also have our pet, mount, and transmog hounds. If we sound like the perfect new home for you, just IM me in-game (alts- Aznaa, Janellewitch, Robinsmeow, Bixbite) for either more info/invite. Hope to have you w/ us!

If you are still looking for a guild, we are recruiting all for our Sun/Mon raids. They are 9-11pm server. Here’s more info about us: Misdirect - 9/11H- LFM for 2 Day AotC Raiding and More! - #6 by Ellevated-stormrage
Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hello there, I’ll just drop this here. :slight_smile:

Meraki is a late night raiding guild that is reforming from Legion with the intent of achieving AOTC and possible push into Mythic content. We raid Tues/Wed night at 1 A.M. - 3:30 A.M. EST with an Alt H BoD run Sundays 1 A.M. - 3:30 A.M. EST. We’re currently looking to fill our ranks with like minded individuals that enjoy playing the game and achieving a goal of AOTC or beyond. If enough members are interested, Mythic Raiding will be next.

Current status: 9/9 H - 3/9M | 2/2 H
Looking for DPS pref DK / WW / ROGUE, and Healers. But of course all are welcome.

We started as a small knit a group of people that have been playing together for a few years and have now grown larger and would like to open our doors to more. Most of us work until the late hours of the day so activity is usually around 7 pm - 5 am EST.

As far as guild requirements go, all that we ask if that you show up with the intent to down some bosses and get that AOTC everyone wants. Of course, every little bit of stat helps so please make an effort to have Gems, Enchants, and Potions and a little effort into your M+. If assistance is needed just ask. Food and Flasks will be provided. Gear optimization / ilvl isn’t much of a concern currently, since getting you raid ready of about 370 is simple. As long as you show us you’re willing to put time in your toon on your own, we’ll be more than happy to help. For attendance, consistency is key to progression, so show up. Of course Life comes before gaming, so just let someone know if you’re going to be unable to show and it won’t be an issue.

We’re also accepting those who wish to just socialize and be casual without the intent of progression raiding.

If you have any questions or interested in joining, contact:
BNet: Carnagerage#1157 Discord: Carnagerage#3131

Heyo,

We’re a 6-9PM EST Sat/Sun weekend guild aiming to get AOTC and kill as many mythic bosses as we can (when possible) each tier. We put out focus on a friendly and loyal guild environment, most of our core group has been together since Legion and some even before then.

If it sounds like something that might interest you, I’ll leave our guild post down below or you can poke either Ketchup#11543 (Drilnock) or Sarovok#1163 (Nogitsune) on bnet.

Cheers!

Hello Sanjeeda! :heart:

Snip Snip on Stormrage like you to consider us for your next guild! Here’s why:

:rainbow: Diversity :rainbow:

Guess what? We love everyone no matter what walk of life you come from, who you are or identify with, or whom you love. Our Guild is an extremely diverse set of individuals. We support the LGBTQIA+ community and welcome you here to hang your hat. Seriously, we want you to feel safe in the guild as well as in the game. I promise to do anything in my power as the GM to help make that happen. Our officers are tasked to make sure that happens as well. Let’s have fun together! <hug>

:rofl: What are we all about? :smiley:

[A] Snip Snip on Stormrage is a casual, social guild strengthening their ranks and we’d love to have you join our membership. What we’ve found is that the sense of community has become less and less and we’re changing that one member at a time. Each new member is family. And we couldn’t be happier!

:hugs: Why should you join? :kissing_heart:

Here in Snip Snip, we treat you with respect and kindness (a rarity nowadays)! Similarly, we embrace questions and help you if you want assistance with anything. Running instances together is FUN, helping you tame that rare hunter pet is EXHILARATING and collecting your transmog sets can make you look AMAZING. We chat in Guild Chat and also talk in a guild Discord channel.

Since 2007, Snip Snip has been know as an active, social guild who dabbled in raiding, leveling, and laughing along the way. Yea, all that is going to stay the same except we’re going to do it with a little more style. (I’m not sure if that means cursive or not)…

We’re going to farm more delightful rare mounts, tame or commandeer exotic pets, start RBG’s groups rolling, begin mythic raiding all while having a positive, respectful environment so everyone can enjoy this game (this is our escape from our RL). Oh yea, did I mention we’re going to goof off a lot?

In the same Snip Snip spirit, we’ll do hide-and-seek events, lotteries, raffles, and anything else our creative minds can muster.

:star_struck: Officer Openings :sunglasses:

We are going to have many officer openings (with specialties) related to:

• PVP Officers - (RBG’s, Arena’s)

• Raid Officers

• Guild Bank Officers

• Rare Mount/Pet Officers

• Achievement Officers

• Recruitment Officers

• Social Coordinator Officers

:lips: Contact Us :keyboard:

If you’re interested in discuss more, please contact me on battlenet Adorapine#1749. Looking for a guild invite? Contact any member and they can help!

:heart: Welcome Home!!! :heart:

Hey Sanjeeda, I’d like to nominate my guild Temper to your list for consideration, here’s a bit about us. Also feel free to look me up on .io if you need any more info on our progress or feel free to contact me. :slight_smile:

A people first approach - Our leadership will constantly strive to make the guild comfortable and fun for you and help you improve. We’re a core group who’s crazy for content - We love pushing mythic+ dungeons, raids, pushing progression, earning achievements, and pushing our alts - we love it all. Our primary focus is raiding to reach Heroic farm quickly to begin the foundation for mythic. We also have a solid mythic+ plus push group that loves grinding out higher and higher IO scores. So, come hone your dungeon skills, polish your mechanics, and pew pew like a pro! We also have a small group that enjoy the PVP community so whatever your flavor of the week is, we got you covered!

5-6 nights a week of things to do - We don’t just play WoW, our community plays other games with each other via discord and sometimes we just hang out. It all starts on our Discord server where you’ll find us ready to chat every night of the week. Recently we’ve been playing a lot of Overwatch, LoL, Final Fantasy, and Boardgames! Basically when content begins to go stale we find other ways to pass the time and keep active.

For raids we got your back - Our crafters will produce all the potions and consumables you need for raids. We got your guild repairs as well. The guild works hard to support our members with no need for contributions to the guild bank supplies. (While contributions aren’t required, they are appreciated and help the group as a whole)

Our Raid Progress
Legion Raids: AOTC every tier, every raid
Uldir: 8/8 Normal, 8/8 Heroic, 2/8 Mythic
Battle of Dazar’alor : 9/9N, 9/9Heroic, 1/9Mythic
Crucible of Storms: 2/2N, 2/2H

Day and Time : Tuesday and Thursday 8:30 server/EST, 2.5 hours with mid-point break. (Sundays will be an optional ALT run)

WE ARE LOOKING TO FILL OUT OUR HEROIC RAID TEAM IN 8.2 TO BUILD A FOUNDATION FOR MYTHIC RAIDING IN 8.3
(Might start mythic in 8.2 once the group is ready)

• TANK – Prefer Monk/DK/Druid classes.
  • DPS – Shaman/Mage/Monk/DH
  • Healer – Monk/Priest/Shaman

We pretty much take everyone who wants to raid to Normal/Heroic and get AOTC. The end goal is to have a solid reliable team with backups in place for when life gets in the way.

CONTACTS: Darsh#11969 (BattleNet) or Darsh927#8193 (Discord) so we can chat about what you are looking for.