405 &1100 IO Blood DK LF a Sun-Mon Raiding guild or Solid Mythic +

Wanting to get into either a casual/serious raiding guild for those days, haven’t been able to progress due to my current guild does not care to raid anymore. Also in the works I have a Restro Druid that im working to gear up. I am willing to transfer to another server, just need to make sure im getting into a guild that is actually going to progress. Also going for a 1K+ IO last season was 969 so need people wanting to progress in Mythic +s as well. Can Contact me Via here or on discord @Argenta11757

Hey Poliosis,

we are currently looking for a tank and would like to see if you were interested. we are an heroic only guild. saying that we do go back and clear previous tiers of raid on mythic. We raid Sat/Sun 9am to Noon PST. if this works for you send me a message i would like to chat some more

Rhuudii#1791

Sorry Rhuudii I work Wed-Sat so trying to find something that’s either during the afternoonish Central time or a late week raiding guild.

<Goonies Never Say wipe> 

On Zuljin US

Hey I’d love to talk to you we could use another tank for our mythic plus groups we may even be able to use you in our heroic raid group we raid one day a week on Sunday nights from 6 to 10 EST Saturday night optional normal / alt clears we are 9/9 Normal and 6/9 heroic we always get Aotc we run mythic plus 10 keys daily here my battle tag Mako#1649 hope to hear from you

Hey I think I added you but if not Argenta#11757