404ilvl WW monk LF mythic progression guild

9/9H 1/9M 1/2H, 404ilvl WW monk LF a guild group that doesn’t raid tuesday or thursday. Looking to do some mythic progression. Always prepared and keep up with any new changes.

Looking for horde guilds.

Also 1182 IO score for m+ and wanting to push higher if possible.

Hello, below is our general info, hit me up if it interests you at all!
Hyjal Sublime
AOTC 3/9M
wed/sun 7-10PST
Tues optional raid
Havak#11708

Hey my guilds name is Ymidion and we are 2/9M 9/9H and our raid times are weds 6-9pm, sat 7-10pm, and sun 6-9pm all server time on Tich we are always trying to do more keys and push as far as we can but unfortunatley we were short a few people so we couldn’t push as far as we would have liked to, if you’re interested my Btag is Diahs#1671

Still looking for options

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 9/9H and 3/9M in BoD.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.