404 ilvl 3/9M Brewmaster Monk LF Guild

Brewmaster monk looking for new guild. I thrive at self improvement with my gameplay and personal life. Analyzing my personal logs and improving on them is something I enjoy doing. I will put in the work to achieve the goals of the team in all facets of the game. The team is important to me and being put in a situation to help them drives me.

Available to Raid after 6:30 EST Monday-Friday with a preference of 2/3 days of Raiding.

Currently located on Stormrage but am open to moving for the right situation.

Open to moving from Alliance to Horde…

The last three tiers I have been 3/9M in BoD, 6/8M Uldir, 8/11M Antorus.

Feel free to contact me on discord (Kingjeremy97#1506) or Btag (Kingjeremy97#1774)

Returning to raiding after a brief hiatus due to work.

Hey Cazmonkas, we might be what you’re looking for!

Beach Justice
Server : Andorhal/Scilla/Ursin/Zuluhed
Faction : Alliance

Current Progression : CoS: 2/2H BoD: 9/9H; 3/9M
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Alt Run
Wednesday/Friday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression into Mythic BoD and CoS. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Mage, Rogue, Druid (dps), Priest (dps), Hunter, Warlock, Warrior, Shaman (dps or resto), Tank w/ DPS spec
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Angry Assignments

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

If you are looking to help us progress, please check out Trivial on Hyjal. We aren’t at Mythic yet, but would appreciate more raiders helping us get through heroic progression. Check out my recruitment thread here:

Hey Cazmonkas,
~OATH~is a semi-hardcore raiding guild looking to recruit more skilled dps and a tank. We like to keep the atmosphere friendly but we expect raiders to pull their weight and to know their class. We have a lot of great people in this guild right now but we need some more to try to push our group into some mythics! Besides raiding, we also like to run Mythic Dungeon’s as well.*

Our raid times are:

Monday and Wednesday 7pm – 10pm CST

Our progression is currently:

9/9 H Bod, 2/2N CoS and 1/2H CoS

What we are looking for:

We are in need of dps and a tank to fill out our roster. We are looking for mature, friendly players. We require raiders to be prepared for each raid with food/potion/flasks! Discord is required for all raids and we like our raiders to attended almost 100% of raids.

If you’re interested in joining us, please feel free to message me or any other officers for an invite:

Myself at Feoraa#1915

Syners at Squire#1242

Shakem (RL)

Hi Cazmonkas,

Armageddon Industries - Horde - Area 52 - Age 25+ (30+ preferred)

About Us:

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. We are a “real life first” meaning we see gaming as a hobby and not another job. We are a multi game community: WoW, Destiny 2, ESO, GW2, and Anthem.

Mission

• Fun and stress free is more important than loot or progression.

• Provide a mature atmosphere free of “teenager/young adult” drama, ignorance, and constant foul language.

• Maintain quality membership over quantity of members. We do not mass invite just to pump membership numbers. We take pride in considering player personality, loyalty, helpfulness, and game history over current skill and gear. Skill and gear can be helped, bad attitudes (racist, elitist, egocentric, offensive, etc) cannot.

BfA Progression: BoD 7/9H & 9/9N, Uldir 8/8H (AotC)

Legion Progression: Antorus 11/11H (AotC), ToS 9/9H (AotC), NH 10/10H (AotC), ToV 3/3H (AotC), EN 4/7M & 7/7H (AotC)

Our Schedule

T/Th 11pm-2am Server (EST) - Core Raid Team

Sun - Dungeons (Mythic/Timewalkers/Challenge)

If you are interested, contact us in game/discord:

Mirielle - Recruitment Officer

Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541

Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Novabomb - Guild Master / Raid Lead

Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974

Discord ID - Skybolt#2791

Or reply here: