404 DH w/ alt LF CE Guild 3-Day Pref

I Recently Had a falling out with my old guild and looking for a 3-day Mythic Progression Guild that also does Keys. i am a daily player so i expect to be around like minded players. Below is some info, ADD me on bnet if you are interested or have any questions for me.

IGN : Awestruct
Current Realm : Thrall (Willing to xfer)
Current Faction : Horde (Willing to xfer)
Armory Link : worldofwarcraft .com/en-us/character/thrall/Awestruct
Warcraft logs link : www.warcraftlogs .com/character/us/thrall/awestruct#difficulty=3
Screenshot of UI : imgur .com/a/zCtQZNG
Availability : 6pm-12am EST anydays.
Bnet : awestruct#11374

My alt is a boomey/resto druid and its sitting around 386ish, im way more comfortable with my DH.

ADD ME ON BNET IF INTERESTED OR WANT MORE INFO

Hi friend! I know you are looking for a 3 day guild, but I’m going to paste my copypasta anyway incase there’s something you like:

Guild Name: Nevermind

Faction: Alliance

Realm (US): Lightbringer

Realm Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

Current Progression: 6/9H BoD

Raid Days and Times: Wednesday (6:30-8:30), Sunday (4:00-8:00)

Openings: Skilled players of any spec and class with a current focus on Demon Hunter.

BACKGROUND

The core of Nevermind is comprised of players with a long history playing WoW; achieving 1500+ .io, Gladiator PvP titles, and/or Cutting Edge in other environments. Nevermind begins its World of Warcraft experience with BoD, but leverages a deep rooted network of friends that have combined efforts to achieve a unified goal beginning with this tier. With a serious yet growth oriented group mindset, we look forward to moving up the charts for several raid tiers to come.

GOAL

The goal of Nevermind is, in short, to achieve Cutting Edge, and in the long term; to hold the #1 rank on Lightbringer. We are passionate about our short raid week (6 hours), and strive to utilize our time in the most efficient way possible. As mentioned before, we enforce a growth mindset during progression and do not seek out, condone, or otherwise influence conflict detrimental to our goals. Thus, we seek a mature, accountable membership capable of balancing real life responsibilities with the demanding schedule of a semi-hardcore gaming group. We host working adults with a stable atmosphere and clear perspective of what they want from the game. In doing this we hope to continue building on our solid foundation a membership that will be here for years to come.

Additionally, we have 2 or 3 teams over 1500 .io, and a gbank that sells consumables at a discounted price.

If this is the type of environment you’ve been looking for, please inquire through the battle.net tags listed below.

Contacts

Vexxlol#1564

tef#1808

im still looking bump.

Looking to add a DH to our roster. Lets chat.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517

3/9 Mythic

US - Arthas Horde
List of what we are looking for is in wowprogress:
/guild/us/arthas/SECURITY

|Paladin (healer)|high|
|Druid (healer)|high|
|Druid (dps)|high|
|Demon Hunter (dps)|high| !!
|Warlock|high|
|—|—|
|Death Knight (dps)|medium|

Raid Schedule:

Tue 9 - 12 Server EST
Thu 9 - 12 Server EST
Mo 9 - 12 Server EST
SECURITY is a very social Guild with emphasis on Mythic Progression. After a multi expansion break we re-started as a very casual 1 raid night a week Guild at the start of Legion and we slowly progressed into a very capable Mythic Guild.

We are currently in the process of revamping the Guild and have already picked up a lot of very talented players that were either part of a Top 100 Guild or were very successful raiders in general.

I will not bore you guys with a long wall of text explaining all the intricate things that make our Guild any more special than others out there. I can however promise you this. Full dedication from your Raid Leaders and Officers to assure that the Guild will continuously improve.

Our current roster for BfA is looking exceptionally strong and we are very hopeful that we will rise up the ranks in this Game!

You can DM me here or send in Game mail to

Shakerdeepz
Shakerdot

Raist
Wuzuna

Bnet: Shaker#1787
Bnet: Tretinik#1154
Disc: Shaker#6358

or any other Officer you see online in Game.

Please whisper your name and server and ideally your most recent WCL as well as a short and sweet message about who you are and how much Raiding experience you have.

CURRENTLY A HIGH NEED FOR BREW, HEALER, AND DPS

[2/9M][8/9H] // [7/8M(G’huun 0% Wipes)]

- {Thirteen Thirty Seven} of Mal’Ganis [H]-
Is Currently recruiting for Tides Of Vengeance. We’re looking to fill out our roster and push to finish with a decent ranking in the US for the Battle for Dazar’Alor.

Raid Times:

• Tuesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST [5:30-9PST]
  • Wednesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST [530-9PST]

2 days a week. 7 hours a week. That’s it. All progression and farm we do will be done within the raid schedule. Another hour MAY or MAY NOT be added to raid for pushing top end kills.
Any other organized activities will be 100% optional.

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS

• Tank: Brew, DH.
  • Healer: HOLY/SHADOW PRIEST HIGH PRIORITY Open to ANY Strong Healer.
  • Range DPS: Shadow Priest, Warlock, Mage, Elemental Shaman, Boomkin
  • Melee DPS: Demon Hunter, Retribution Paladin, Frost & Unholy DK

Contact Information:
GM: Kameron#1822
Officers:

• Pachyderm#1286 (Btag)
  • Loupy#1350 (Btag)
  • Wolffy#1290 (Discord)
    Discord: The Pachyderm#6698