403 SPriest LF casual/semi-casual raiding guild

See Title. I am a 403 Shadow Priest looking for a casual to semi-casual guild (Max 3 days a week)Late night/Weekend Pref, on the west Coast (PST time zone). As of right now I have a bit of Heroic BOD experience however I have been raiding in WoW for over a decade now, dating all the way back to The Burning Crusade expansion. I can also play Holy/disc but I have a high preference towards DPS.

Raiding experience:

The Burning Crusade:
-Karazhan 10/10
-Gruuls Lair 2/2
-Mags 1/1
-Tempest Keep: The Eye 4/4
-SSC 5/6
-Battle for Mount Hyjal 6/6
-Zul’aman 6/6
-Black Temple 7/9
-SWP 0/6

Wrath of the Lich King::
-Sarth 2 Drakes 10/25
-Eye of Eternity 10/25
-Naxx 15/15 (10/25man)
-Ulduar 14/14 (10/25man) Did numerous Hardmodes on both. FL, XT, IC, Hodir, Thorim, Vezax
-TOC 5/5 (10/25man)
-TOGC 4/5 (25man never did 10man)
-ICC 10/12 Heroic 25man

Cataclysm:
-BWD 6/6H (10/25man)
-Bastion of Twilight 4/5H (Did sinestra at some point, cant remember when) (25man)
-Throne of the Four Winds 2/2H (25man)
-Firelands 6/7H 25man. 7/7H 10man
-Dragon Soul 8/8H 25man (realm first on Dmaw for 25man)

Mists of Pandaria:
-Mugushan Vaults 5/6H 25man
-Heart of Fear 4/6H 25man
-Terrace of the endless Springs 3/4H 25man
-ToT took a break
-Siege of Org 12/14H 25man

Warlords of Draenor
-Took a break until HFC
-HFC 12/13M

Legion
-Emerald Nightmare 4/7M
-TOV 2/3M
-Nighthold 8/10M (eventually killed Eli during TOS and Guldan during Antorus)
-Tomb of Sargeras 7/9M
-Antorus 11/11M

Battle for Azeroth:
-Uldir 4/8M (Took a break after we killed the plague boss)
-BoD 7/9H (raided casually for a bit)

Brief guild history:
TBC: raided with a few guilds, most disbanded.

Wrath: Same as above. Raided with If Ganked Will Log Main on Balnazzar for many tiers however.

Cata: Joined EW in firelands, been here since. Was promoted to Officer during Legion to help with recruitment.

Mop: Took a break from ToT until end of Siege. Still raided with EW when i returned.

WOD: Took a long break. EW was also on hiatus at the time, joined a friends guild on KJ

Legion: EW returned and I joined them again, raided with them on lock. Raided with Intent on Ret/holy pally and Boom/Feral/Guardian. Joined a third guild on Tich during Antorus on pally. Did everything.

BFA: Just raided with EW until i got bored of expansion and took a few months off raiding.

The only requirements I have for your guild is as follows:
-Raid mats (flasks/Pots/Food) provided
-Discord coms
-Mature members free of drama and cliques
-Does things outside of raid
-HIGH PREFERENCE TOWARDS WEST COAST TIMES (PST)

These things can be negotiated, I understand guilds arent super active outside of raids and we all have our group of friends however one of the main reasons I raided with the same guild for 9 years was because of the friendships and Comradery.

Previous raiding toons:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/dragonmaw/alphaburst
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/dragonmaw/klarkekent

Thank you for your time, if you’re interested please leave your copy/pasta down below, please leave raid times/days and prog

[Drak’thul/Skywall] <What Are Logs>9/9H 2/2H [US-Horde]

TLDR: AOTC Guild with Casual Mythic Progression. Most of us have been together since WoD. Flask, Potions, Enchants and feasts all provided during raid.

Raids every Tuesday and Wednesday 8:00PM-10:30PM EST.

Mythic plus daily with members competing for Raider IO Rank.

Current Raiding Needs For Raid Team

Tanks: Recruiting Possible one Tank

Healers: Recruiting One Healer or flex healer.

DPS: Recruiting all Dps

For more info or to ask some questions don’t hesitate to PM my
Bnet: Nightgunner#1901

Discord: Mat#4382 (best option)
O

Hey i am the team lead for Tunnel Vision raid team. We are an AOTC focused group who runs Tuesday/Saturday 9pm-12am CST on Illidan. We are looking for a Spriest to round out our DPS. We also run M+ pretty much every night of the week. Atm we are 9/9h and are starting on new raid Saturday. If interested add my btag or check our our page below. Hope to hear from you!

Btag:Captiva#1133

Hey my guild Ymidion is 2/9M and we raid sat 10pm-1am EST and sun 9pm-12am EST, we are a pretty chill group of people trying to make our 20 roster complete and would love to have you

We are a late night (T/Th 11pm-2am EST) mature group (ages 25+) Heroic AotC & M+ guild. Check out our info and if interested drop us a line. We will set up a voice chat session to discuss further.

Armageddon Industries
Adult (ages 25+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC guild.
T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
M+ pushing = Sunday 11pm EST.

We do meta achieves when they are current.
For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Hi Lastlight,

Ours Is The Fury - Turalyon
AOTC raiding Fri/Sat 8:30-11:00 est
9/9h, 2/2h

I’d like to talk later if you get a few mins. Feel free to reach out.

bnet: pete#1889
discord: shagga#0931
guild spam:

Hello Lastlight

Looking for a 2-3 night/week raiding schedule that pushes Mythic content? Looking for a guild that dedicates effort to improving its players’ performance? I think we might have what you’re looking for!

Oaken Rebirth on US-Ysera is currently 5/9M and recruiting more players as we progress through Mythic BoD.

We have a website here: https://sites.google.com/view/oakenrebirth/home
But I’ll summarize some highlights:

• East Coast based; average age mid 30s
  • BOE drops used to upgrade raiding guild members, not AH sales
  • Simple rank structure and progression method
  • Attitude, Preparedness, Timeliness are valued in that order

Raid Times/Days :

• MYTHIC: Tues & Wed 830-1130pm EST (530-830pm PST)
  • HEROIC: Thurs 830-1130pm EST
  • Casual Raiding: Fri 830-1130pm EST

Raid History : (progressively getting better every tier!)

• Uldir: #2 Horde on Ysera
  • Antorus: #3 Horde on Ysera (and #3 on Dalaran, our original home)
  • ToS: #4 Horde on Dalaran
  • EN/ToV/NH: #5 Horde on Dalaran

Shout Outs :

• 1/3 of the Top 20 Mythic+ players on the server are in the guild
  • 1/2 of the Top 10 Mythic+ leaderboard teams on the server are from the guild
  • Oaken Rebirth members also support several other guilds in achieving AOTC, giving back to the server community
  • Oaken Rebirth leads/admins the private Guild Leaders Only community and moderates the Ysera/Durotan Discord

Reach out to us at the contact information below if you want to discuss making Oaken Rebirth your new guild home. Thanks!

Recruitment Contacts :
GM: Dethwell
BNet: Jaz#1591
Discord: Jaz#3719
or
Recruitment Officer: Justac/Zaratta
BNet: bbqelf#1383
Discord: Zaratta#8070

heya! Not sure if you’re still looking, but my guild, Narcissistic Knights, is looking to get more in to full our roster as well as run keys with, among other things :3

Our raids are Wed/Thurs/Sun 10p-Midnight est
We’re an AOTC focused guild with 9/9H 1/9M BoD and 1/2H CoS

if you’re at all interested in joining us to raid CoS tonight, please feel free to message me!

btag: DreadKitteh#1186
Discord: psykokitteh#2739

Hey Lastlight, this is Zulron from the Horde guild Almost Epic on the server Bleeding Hollow. I’d like to talk to you more about what you are looking for and see if our guild may be a good fit for you. We are currently 3/9 M and raid Tuesday / Thursday 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST.

Add Btag: DrFeelgood#1459
Discord: Zulron#5252

I look forward to talking to you!

<No Skill>

Located on Zul’Jin

Disclaimer: This guild is a break off of our Main guild that has ended.

Our Progression:
9/9 H BoD (Aotc), 1/9M BoD and 2/2H (Aotc) CoS

What we are looking for
⦁ 2 healers - Monk and Druid
⦁ Ranged DPS - Warlock, Mage, Hunter, Shaman & Boomkin
⦁ Melee DPS - WW Monk, Rogue, Warrior, DH, DK

Raiding Days & Times
Tues/Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm
2x 10min breaks during raid time

Guild Envoriment
We are a laid back fun loving group. We don’t tolerate drama. On our off time we like to have fun and enjoy eachothers company…as we been together for sometime we pretty much know eachothers personality. We want to add people to the roster with the same mind set as us. Even tho we are laid back when it’s raid time we take it very seriously. We are semi-hardcore raiding guild. Our foundation of the guild are made up of friends who like playing together and have fun.

What we want
Our main goal is to get AOTC in a timely manner and when we have a solid 20 man team push the first few bosses in mythic. We will always be pushing Mythic+ keys though the week for gear and will help you get your +10. For raiders Mythic+10 is mandatory at least once a week, the help is there so there is no excuse to not have at least one done. Each raider needs to show up prepared and be ready for progression Flasks and Feasts will be provided. Potions and personal food will be on you. We will not be using Feasts on the first pulls until we consistently make progression for each boss. If you are going to be late or miss a raid you must let a officer know. If real life situations come up and you are unable to raid with the guild indefinitely you must let an officer know.

Alternate Raiding
Alot of us have alts and we enjoy to change up from time to time. There is no set days or times for this. but more or so who is on and down for it. If this should happen it will most likely will be done later in the week or even weekend…if people are able to.

Contact info
BNET -Mako#1649

hello! Conflicted on Mal’Ganis-US is 9/9H 1/9M 2/2N lookin to recruit a spriest, we raid Tues/Thurs with a possible 3rd day (still working out what day we would do) 9pm-12am CST 7-10PST you can get back to me at shamel#11827 BNET or shamel#8743 discord

Hello there! Just going through some recruitment posts and saw your.

If you would be up for switching to alliance, Ascendance might be the guild for you.

We are a casual mythic guild. We raid 4 hours a week (Tues/Thur 11pm-1am EST). Most of us are like yourself, as in we’ve played forever and just want to chill and relax with like minded people. Outside of raids, we have a healthy mythic+ atmosphere. We also have member that play other pc games or console games together.

We’re currently 2/9 M BoD and have complete AotC CoS. And we are looking for some ranged dps to help bolster our ranks. We don’t recruit for the sidelines. We try to keep around 25-28 active raiders to swap out as needed and cover to absences due to life issues.

If this sounds great for you or you have any other questions, please feel free to add me to chat. Btag: pananda#1469

Downfall was 3/8M in Uldir but we have had half of our raid group decide not to come back for BoD so we are looking to fill our roster back up! We are currently 9/9H and are looking for several DPS to get back into Mythic. Will take just about any DPS class that knows their stuff but would especially love to get a mage in our raid!

We raid Wed/Thurs/Mon from 10pm to 1am Central time. On off nights we have several people who group up to run M+ keys.

We also have a second raid called Galaga which is at 4/9H and raids earlier at 7pm-10pm CST Thursday & Sunday that is looking for all roles, including a tank, heals and primarily melee dps!

Please feel free to contact me here or in game at Tearz#1300 or an officer: Kaluu#1909 or rvutien#1654 for late night; and for Galaga: DragonKnight#1580

Descendants of Lore is alliance, but a fairly close-knit long time guild. We are mostly adults 40 Years and Older with kids and jobs. While we do have some that log on just for raids, we do have a good core who comes on daily and run Mythic Plus, Timewalking, achievements etc. together throughout the week. We generally provide feasts/cauldrons for raids, but expect people to be prepared with their own flasks, pots, and single buff food also. We use Discord and are very low drama. We have a fairly close tight-knit group and if you make the effort to talk and get involved with us outside of raids we will do the same. We are actually in need of a shadow priest right now. Feel free to add me to battlenet if you wish to talk more. Here is our spam:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been around since Vanilla. We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed. We make a push for Heroic each expansion.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) with Mythic Plus, Timewalking, etc. throughout the week. We have recently added a Saturday raid every other week along with Sunday. We are currently 9/9N and 4/9H.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for BFA and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for a dps (with viable tanking spec) and more skilled dps. Especially hybrid classes and a Shadow Priest, Demon Hunter, or warlock but all welcome.

You do not need to be a raider to join, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. If you wish to raid with us, please be at least 380 ilevel or at least 13k dps before you sign up for raids. We will help with gearing if you show you are working hard on your own as well.

Please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

hi there
For Crits and Giggles is accepting casual players and players that are interested in raiding trying to rebuild our raiding team we are 7/9N BoD and 1/2 Cos. We raid on Saturdays 8pm to 11pm central time. We are on US-Rexxar Server.
We also do achievement runs and mythics plusses and help people out leveling. Hope to hear from you:smile:
My Btag- Valckin#11875
Alliance

Good afternoon!

Sunset Riders is a newly formed guild of friends and compatriots. Raiding 2 nights a week, we are a casual no drama guild on Moon Guard! So far, we have achieved 6/9 heroic in Battle of Dazar’alor, and are 2/2 Normal, and 1/2 Heroic in Crucible of Storms. Working on Mekkatorque, and Uu’nat in the coming weeks, hoping to achieve AoTC before 8.2 hits.

We also run mythic pluses, and generally have fun with each other.

We raid on Wednesday and Thursday from 7 pm to 9:30 pm server time. We are also starting up an alt-run Normal raid on Saturday nights as well, to gear up our alts, and evaluate potential recruits.

Currently, we are mainly seeking reliable DPS (Warlock / Shadow Priest) for progression. Item level of 390+, with knowledge of fight mechanics and a desire to learn and push content. Other classes will be considered of course, as well as skilled players with a lower item level.

We strive for a mature, stress free raiding experience.

We also have several Role Players. We plan out events, currently scheduled on Friday nights, and Sunday, but also love spontaneous role play any day of the week. So we do seek role players as well, who don’t necessarily have to or want to raid, just to have fun!

We are still a small, growing guild, but we like to do a lot together, and are fairly active in game and on discord.

Feel free to contact me at laskaland#1301 on discord if you are interested!

We believe in letting people play what they want to play, class wise, even if that class is “not the best” this tier. We look for people who want to find a guild to call home and have fun but willing to put forth the mythic effort. Most of us have been playing with each other since Vanilla, have left, and came back later to continue raiding.

Raid times are Mon, Tues, Wed from 9:15 PM - 12 midnight EST. Couple folks do some Mog runs on other days and we do have some folks that schedule mythic+ runs on Thurs/Fri.

My mains are Shaladd and Abarack. If I am not around, feel free to look up Treggyz, Spiritfox, or Xandalanis in game.

You can hit me up on Discord too, Abarack#3307

Hi Lastlight, my guild is in immediate need of ranged dps. We are currently 9/9H BOD, 1/9M BOD, 2/2N COS and 1/2H COS. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 7-10pm PST. On our offnights our members are active doing keys, pvp, achievements, etc. Here is the link to our recruitment post with all of our info <LökTar>[H] Hyjal 1/9M 9/9H Recruiting for BoD

Feel free to hit me up on btag to chat more Galorina#1877

Conviction of Bleeding Hollow (6/9M - 2night a week) guild is currently recruiting a solid SPriest for our main roster. We raid Tues from 7:30-10:30pm and Sunday from 6:30-10:30pm CST. We may be what you are looking for! Check us out:

Hey Lastlight, check us out. I feel we’d be a good fit with what you’re looking for:

< Decipher > [A] Proudmoore - 3/9M 9/9H BDA 1/2H CoS is a late-night raiding guild looking for exceptional raiders to continue our Mythic Progression!

Formed during TBC, pushing endgame content has always been our goal. We provide an encouraging raid atmosphere that values performance, consistency, respect and teamwork; so that we can steadily progress towards Cutting Edge.

Raid times:

Tuesday 8:00PM -11PM PST
Wednesday 8:00PM - 11PM PST
Thursday 8:00PM - 11PM PST

Recruitment Needs:
Listed in priority from highest to low.
Healer: Priest (Holy), Shaman, Monk, Paladin
Ranged: Priest (Shadow), Mage, Hunter, Warlock
Melee: Monk, DK, DH
Tank: Warrior

We are always looking for exceptional players. If you don’t see your class up there, but you’re an awesome player, apply anyway.

What we expect:

• Commitment - Towards your own ability to master your class and spec; to the guild and community we’re going to build together; and to our progression.
  • Reliability & Consistency - We expect you to show up on time and be prepared for raid. 95% raid attendance is required. We understand that real-life happens and expect our raiders to let us know at least 24-hours in advance, if they can’t make a raid.
  • Respect & Accountability - Understand that we want to down bosses and have fun doing it. This isn’t possible if we don’t own up to our own mistakes and fix them as soon as possible. Mistakes are tolerated, but if they’re not fixed quickly, you will be benched until you improve. In this way, we can ensure that we respect our raiders’ time and efforts.

Visit us at decipherguild(.)wixsite(.)com/proudmoore, and fill out an application:

forms.gle/ZbTNjuZxFYmFmPca6

Feel free to reach out to one of our Officers if you have any questions:

• Atrociti#1141
  • Churnobul#1806
  • Vinnian#1570