403 HPriest LF 2nights 9-12 PST fun raiding guild

Hey there,

I am playing a 403 holy priest, searching for a guild that would currently attack mythic, raiding 2 evenings a week, 9-10PM to 12AM-1AM PST.
I would love finding a guild with relaxed people and a very low rate of drama, who still enjoy performing focused and prepared raiding on a light raiding schedule.
If your guild matches but are not searching for a Holy priest, not to worry. I am searching more of a nice long-term relationship with a guild, than an immediate slot in a raid.

I begun raiding back in MC, and have been been mythic raiding in a fun environment until recently, when my guild went on an indefinite raiding break. I am super sad to leave them, but I like this tier and expansion, so…

Other than that, I am adorable. I have nice Internet connection and computer.
On Uldir we were under 1% on Mythic Zul the last week, and we stopped the current tier with 1/8M, and 2% to AOTC. No, I am not the one bringing bad luck to the guild, I am more used to kills with 1/2 guy barely alive on the last night pull. :slight_smile:

I can transfer if needed. I can share Warcraft Logs if needed (80+percentile on most heroic bosses, 92.7 on my mythic down). I can easily solve 2/3 of a Rubik’s cube. Hi, mom!

History:

Cheers,
Syphae

Salt Factory [8/8M Uldir - 7/9M BFD]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Thanks for the reply, but I cannot reliably connect at 8PM PST, and I am looking for a guild that raids twice a week.
The guild spirit is what I am searching for, though!

Siphae you sound like a catch! Shame we raid too early for you! Good luck in your search!

Thanks, I wish you all the best as well :slight_smile:

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1-3 am CST (Friday/Saturday 11 pm - 1 am PST)

Kawaiihealer#1404

Guild Master: Fiege
BNET: Fiege#1567

Guild & Server: <Late Night Shenanigans> US-Thrall [H]

Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 11PM-1AM PST (W/Th/F 2AM-4AM EST) with optional Saturday farm night 11PM-1AM PST (2AM-4AM EST)

Current Progression: 4/9M

Recruitment Contacts: Chopper#1118 and Doom#1189 (both BattleNet)

Requirements: At least 90%+ attendance and great raid awareness

We are an active guild with many friendly members. Above all else, we maintain a toxic-free raiding environment built for progression. We were CE in ABT and barely missed CE in Uldir because of the holidays. The guild’s overall goal is to achieve CE every raid tier. We are definitely in need of an excellent healer to help us reach our goals. We look forward to hearing from you!

Who We Are

Tequila Sundown is a mythic raid team formed within the <Karma Horde> guild on US-Stormreaver Horde. We’re a “positively determined” progression team that maintains a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We’re mature adults with jobs and family seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid the needless angst or drama that often gets associated with progression raiding. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us!

A Team Within a Community

Our raid team is one of four within the larger guild of <Karma Horde>, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech.

We are always looking to add players with a friendly personality and lots of passion for the game. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we’re into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing… there’s so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we’d like to play with you if it is yours, too.

Progression Goals
We are currently 2/9M, 9/9H BoD

We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team.

Raid Days/Times
Our mandatory raids are:
Tuesdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CT (8:45pm - 11:45pm PT)
Thursdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CT (8:45pm - 11:45pm PT)
Optional (but encouraged):
Sundays 10:45pm - 1:45am CT (8:45pm - 11:45pm PT)
Sunday nights are for farming the previous raid difficulty.

Recruitment Needs

Looking for players in the following roles who are able to contribute immediately.
Tank: 1 main tank, prefer not to have a second Paladin.
DPS: Ranged preferred but melee should apply.
Healer: Any class (but bonus if Druid). Comfortable flexing DPS a plus.

Interested? Next steps:
Please check out our team’s wiki on the Karma Horde subreddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/tequilasundown
Read the Guild’s Code of Conduct. - https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/coc
Complete and submit a New Raider Application - https://goo.gl/forms/6Gw6gtMObJPAXwh63
Join the guild’s Discord Server - https://discord.gg/3Pb3QXs
Add the Raid Leaders on bnet: Vilion#1387, DrunkGreek#1742, DeviantGnome#1580.
Or on Discord: Vilion#2820, Pharscyde#9734, Tequilawyrm#4888.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

1 Like

[A]Stormrage<The Speakeasy Tavern>|2Day Raiding Schedules|Tues./Wed.9PM-12AM EST|Mythic Progression Raiding Guild|9/9H 2/9M

We are recruiting a priest for this mythic raid tier. We prefer you have a dps off spec if available.
Tues./Wed. 845PM-12AM EST (Server time). No other attendance is required, but you must be able to reliably make these mandatory raid nights with 90% attendance. Real life does occasionally hit even the most reliable raider, all we ask is for as much notice as possible.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Friendly environment that respects players and their time.
  • Strong, approachable, and attentive leadership
  • Sense of community and direction.
  • Clear line of communication.

What we expect from our raiders:

• Effort to integrate yourself within the guild’s community (this is the most important one).
  • Ability to attend all 2 raid days with 90% attendance
  • Discord and a working mic.
  • A good attitude towards raiding. While we do our best to have fun, our goal is to use our time efficiently and effectively.
  • The ability to take constructive criticism.
  • The ability to learn quickly. Understand your mistakes, learn from them and fix them.
  • Come prepared. You are expected to know your class, and how your class can be used on a specific fight.
  • We provide flasks and food as we are able, but you are expected to use your own potions. Health pots included.

What we’re looking for:
We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. We are currently looking for players that can attend raid nights with 90% attendance rate. We are prioritizing recruitment for healers that have DPS off spec.

Any other questions, please contact via BattleTag: Nimx#11581 or Ethankey#1498

We appreciate your time and interest and look forward to playing with you in the future.