403 Frost DK LF a Heroic/Mythic raiding guild

I’ve played WoW on and off for years but have never played with an active guild that regularly clears end game content. I cleared some M+ dungeons and a few heroic raids in Legion but stopped playing before the start of BFA.

I was ready to play BFA from the start of the expansion but things happened which gave me far less time to game. With me now being able to game as much as I’d like again, I started playing BFA 2 weeks before the release of 8.2. This is why I’m still playing catch up with iLvls.

That being said I haven’t raided one raid in BFA :frowning:
But would very much like to start raiding EP and eventually raid mythic EP. I’m also very interested in past BFA mythic raids that I missed such as Battle for Dazar’alor. I love collecting mounts/transmogs so being apart of a guild that shares those same goals would be nice.

A little about myself, I’m 23 years old and from the eastern coast NA. Even though I haven’t completed a ton of current end game content like some other players, I have played a wide variety of games and have been introduced to TONS of boss/game mechanics. So I’d like to think that I’m a quick learner when it comes to things like learning a new boss fight. If I don’t know a fight, I’ll watch a YouTube video and learn the fight, not that hard. I’m just here to clear end game content on a weekly basis and collect some badass mounts while I’m doing it.

Battle Tag - Shuggi#1144

Hey Platt!
If you’re still looking for a guild than Caesars Ultimate Legion might be what you’re looking for. Were a newly formed guild on Stormrage and are currently in the process of building up out raid team for the Eternal Palace Raid. We are a late-night raiding guild that will run on weekends. Our raid times will be from 12am to 3am EST on Friday and Saturday. We are a guild that it willing to help you learn and grow your skill within the raiding scene of World of Warcraft. Our raid team is compromised of many friendly people willing to lend a hand in helping you gear up or any other activity. While raiding will be our main focus we will also be pushing Mythic keys each week and run some rated PvP.

Hey Platt would love to chat hit me at Cran#1145 we raid tuesday 7-9CST and friday 830-1130 CST. Weve been raiding together since BC and I can give more info if you want.

Hello :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere with many members in guild chat throughout the day and evening. On off days many of our members are doing arenas, battlegrounds, m+s both lower keys and higher keys, running old raids and hanging out in discord.Many of the players in the guild are players who have played the game since TBC and have played alongside each other since then in much of the content.

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

7/8N 2/2H 9/9H 1/9M (Tuesday and Thursday 9pm to 11pm EST)

What we are looking for:

DPS/Heals. Core spots available. In need of dependable DPS.

M+ Players, priority on healers.

Dependable players with good attitudes, raiders and casual players alike. Players who are looking for a long term guild to call home and enjoy both the game content and experience along with the social aspect of the game.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :slight_smile: