403 Ele LF raidingguild

currently looking for raiding guild that is late night raiding or early day. im available from midnight until 1pm central US time. i would like to be progressing in mythic and doing high mythic keys

bump, dude helps me do keys with viewers. Solid player and would be a great addition to any team.

add me at basedgod#1650

i added you

Hey if your still looking Rolling Raiders is a 4/9M guild looking for a solid ele to round out our roster. We raid tues-wed-thurs 1am-4am EST. Hit me up Theginger#2288

Hey Groc, we could use some more solid range dps for our mythic roster! Gonna leave our guild post below for you to take a look at!

Hey Groc, Mail it in over on Stormrage[A] is looking for another ranged or two for our roster to finish out this tier. We raid 9am Est to 12pm est, so we fit right into your time frame.

If going alliance is something that interests you feel free to send any of leadership a message over B net. If not then best of luck to you in your search!

Contact
Simdrome (Narvosa#1339), Kermite (KermitDaFrog#1283), Solomon (ItsWhatever#11728) or Ocean (Oçeanus#1459)