403 Day2 AOTC MM Hunter LFG :)

Ello. I’m a day 2 AOTC 403 MM hunter with a lvl 41 neck looking for a guild! prefer mythic progression, i’ve been a mythic raider in the past and would like to continue that. I’d like a guild that has a good atmosphere and good people. DanielMoore#1821 is my btag. i’m currently 9/9H and 1/9M . Pls reach out for any inquiries! :smiley: or DanielMoore#0248 on Discord

[Horde] US-Zul’Jin

Current Progress:
1/9 M Battle for Dazar’alor - 8/8 M Uldir - Cutting Edge

Previous Progress: 11/11 Mythic Antorus - Cutting Edge | 8/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras | 9/10 Mythic Nighthold | 3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor - Cutting Edge | 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare - Cutting Edge

Raid Times:
Tuesday, Thursday 8:00 - 11:00pm EST

We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild with a core comprised of raiders with past top US experience. We expect high performance, but are a relaxed, friendly, and a drama-free environment.

What we are looking for:
We are seeking exceptional players. It is a huge bonus if you have past top 100 US experience and if you can play your off specs to a high level. The high priority listing for recruitment is below.

We are striving to improve every tier. The current schedule means we have to communicate and address problems quickly for a clean and fast, efficient progression. We are not interested in meter padding or loot goblins. We need competent players who pay attention to mechanics.

RECRUITMENT

Please be advised that all exceptional applications of any class/role/spec will be reviewed and assessed in the normal way even if the recruitment need is not high. Any exceptional DPS, tank, or healer applications will always be considered.

Ranged

Hunter (MM/BM)

Contact

For any further questions regarding recruitment feel free to contact myself Ryles#1518 // Carlynn#1201

Our Gm added you but just in case you miss each other here is our spam!

RoadRunners - 8/8M Uldir - 3/9M BFD
About our Guild:
Roadrunners formed at the start of Wrath. Raiding on a short schedule(3 days), we are able to stay competitive by making effective use of our raid time. Loot is handled fairly with a loot council. We aim for a raiding roster of 25 players who are able to maintain a high level of play and attendance. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule and achieve cutting edge every tier!

Our Raiders:
Roadrunners is full of mature players who love to play WoW. They have a great understanding of the game/class mechanics and are always willing to help new recruits out. Active alts are always encouraged and we even have a few alt raids that run every week. Many of our players are very avid gamers and play other games as well.

About our Server:
Kil’jaeden has been around since Vanilla and has always been a high population server. The server is always busy with an active trade chat and auction house. Pug groups for raids and rbgs are constantly forming.

Apply with Roadrunner-Kil’Jaeden via our guild website(search “roadrunners kil’jaedn”). You can also find us through wowprogress, or contact Uruu#1882

Trial Expectations:
If you are accepted for trial you are expected to be in guild and ready to raid by the next reset. Each player is expected to have their own source of food/flasks. Trial periods typically last 2-4 weeks, during which you will receive plenty of raid time so that your play can be evaluated. We expect you have a working mic and are able to communicate clearly should something happen during an encounter. Being able to take constructive criticism is a must. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule. Class knowledge and prior raid experience is a huge plus.

Questions:
If you have any questions about joining our guild feel free to pop on over to our server and ask us. Our guild members and officers are always happy to speak to you. Feel free to contact Uruu#1882 (bnet), Uruu#0363(discord)/ Nick#13541(bnet), Nicholas#7094(discord) Thank you for taking your time to consider our guild.

If our times are good for you, hit me up! We are still looking for more ranged dps!
<Symbiosis> is an Alliance guild on Sen’jin/Quel’dorei looking to improve our roster for the BoD raid team. Our current progress is 1/9M and 8/9H. We are a super friendly inclusive raiding team that also plays games outside of WoW together! We take bosses seriously, but we still have fun on trash! We make constructive comments, not discouraging remarks to individuals during raid. We strive to help everyone improve all the time.

Raid nights are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST (8-11 EST, 5-8 PST).

We use Discord for raid communications.
We use RCLootCouncil to distribute any gear that is tradeable from the raids.

We are currently looking for:
Ranged DPS:
High Need of Any
Melee DPS:
Low Need of Any
Healers:
Switch healers considered

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact me at Cyndreya#1336 (btag), Cyndreya#5147 (discord)

We’re still here if you ever wanna unghost us :slight_smile:

We are a very friendly and fun guild, and I think you would really enjoy the environment here :smiley: . Contact us if you are interested, otherwise good luck <3