402 Shadow Priest LF Raiding Guild

Hey y’all,

I have been playing on and off this expansion but have returned for 8.2 looking for a aotc raiding guild.

Current experience through pugging/previous guilds is:
7/8H Uldir
6/9H BoD

I’ve been raiding since BC. Highest I’ve ever gotten was top 250 US in Death By Cupcake - Twisting Nether, during Firelands.

I love criticism and improving as much as I can and enjoy raiding in a chill but focused environment.

I prefer Horde as most of my friends are Horde. Wouldn’t mind realm transferring. Im available anytime after 6pm CST on weekdays, but unavailable during the weekend. I also would like a good M+ environment if possible.

Thanks!

Wubs and Friends - CoS AOTC BoD AOTC (10pm - 1am CST, (T*)W/Th)

Part of the fantastic community of US-Mal’Ganis, W&F wants to have a progress-oriented raid schedule with a team of 25+ like-minded individuals who want to party.
If this sounds like the team for you, contact Oneg#11294 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild .com for a QUICK google form application.

Seraph

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild. com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - CoS AOTC, BoD AOTC 8/9M (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120
  2. Blacklisted - CoS AOTC, BoD AOTC 4/9M (6:30pm - 9:30pm CST, T/Th) - Yubbination#1974,
  3. Wubs & Friends - CoS AOTC, BoD AOTC 1/9M (10pm - 1am CST, (T*)W/Th) - Oneg#11294
  4. Raid Four - Under Construction (8pm - 11pm CST, Su/(Mo*)) - Oneg#11294, ilpad#1438

Guild Master : Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)
Visit SeraphGuild. com for more information, and watch us raid athttp://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

We are always looking for exceptional applicants

Perfect fit for you maybe. Take a look at our raid times. If not we have other teams that may fit your time better. I live in Califorina also. :smiley:

Hello Nycto, I’m looking for a shadow priest for our EP Roster. We’re 45% on Jaina (8/9M) and raid Tue/Thu 7:30-10:30 est with Wed optional for heroic/alts same hours, if you’re interested in possibly Trialing hit me up on bnet Dcoy#1399

Hello!

Would love it if you give us a look-see! We’re a bunch of friends that casually raid together Tuesdays and Wednesdays (9-12 PM EST) and do stuff like M+ and (due to the new content) quest together on our off-nights. We’re also Horde because, let’s face it, Horde is clearly the better of the two factions! :stuck_out_tongue:

If any of this catches your eye, give us a call! Our guild recruitment officer would love to talk to you!

Guild blurb below:

Carebear Club - Velen is LFM DPS and Healers. We are a fun group of people, that love to make jokes and kill bosses together. There are a good amount of people that enjoy mythic + outside of our raid times as well. We are a big family here at CbC and strive to make a person feel at home.

Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 9pm EST - 12am EST
Raid Progression: 3/9M BoD, 9/9H BoD, 2/2H CoS
Forum Post Link: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-carebear-club-velen-2-9m-lfm-dps-healers/192734
Contact Information: Ariana#1409 (bnet) or Ariana#9062 (discord)

If you are interested or would like more information please feel free to contact Ariana. Good Luck hunting.

Hi Nycto,

We are adult horde AOTC guild.

Armageddon Industries - Horde - Area 52 - Age 25+ (30+ preferred)

About Us:

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. We are a “real life first” meaning we see gaming as a hobby and not another job. We are a multi game community: WoW, Destiny 2, ESO, GW2, and Anthem.

Mission

• Fun and stress free is more important than loot or progression.

• Provide a mature atmosphere free of “teenager/young adult” drama, ignorance, and constant foul language.

• Maintain quality membership over quantity of members. We do not mass invite just to pump membership numbers. We take pride in considering player personality, loyalty, helpfulness, and game history over current skill and gear. Skill and gear can be helped, bad attitudes (racist, elitist, egocentric, offensive, etc) cannot.

BfA Progression: BoD 9/9H(AotC), Uldir 8/8H (AotC)

Legion Progression: Antorus 11/11H (AotC), ToS 9/9H (AotC), NH 10/10H (AotC), ToV 3/3H (AotC), EN 4/7M & 7/7H (AotC)

Our Schedule

T/Th 11pm-2am Server (EST) - Core Raid Team

Sun - Dungeons (Mythic/Timewalkers/Challenge)

If you are interested, contact us in game/discord:

Mirielle - Recruitment Officer

Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541

Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Novabomb - Guild Master / Raid Lead

Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974

Discord ID - Skybolt#2791

Or reply here:

1 Like

sent you a battlenet friend request!

If you’re still looking, we are also looking for a Spriest to join our core Mythic Progression Team. We have a heavily active community, especially for those looking to push M+.

Here’s our blurb:

[Spiral Out] of Emerald Dream is currently recruiting all roles! Currently 9/9H and 7/9M for BOD and AOTC COS. We are tied for world first with the rest of the guilds with the impressive 0/8 for Eternal Palace because it’s not out yet.

We need Range DPS (dreaming of boomies! but others please apply) and healers (Let me holla at ya, Paladins!)

We will be focusing on Mythic progression Tues/Wed from 8p-11p server/central time and run a rostered heroic team Thur/Fri 8:30p-11:30p server/central for the new raid. In addition, we also run community events and/or farm content on Sunday nights as needed for progression.

We have several dedicate groups and members that run M+ as well. You can view our M+ runners on Raider IO to see how active we are! We try to actively help our raiders to at least complete their 10 for the week.

As a general rule of thumb we ask that all of our raiders be proficient in a secondary role to their main focus. That can be a second spec, or an alt (your preference) but the expectation is that it is available and functional enough to stand in on whatever content is currently progression if needed. Mythic ranks are focused on flexibility and dedication - we build the team based on what is needed on a fight by fight basis, and members are asked to rotate out at times when a specific comp is needed.

We encourage inclusion and fairness in all aspects of our guild. We ask that all members be respectful towards their guildmates regardless of raid team or role. Casuals welcome as well! We run guild RBGs and have many solid pvpers. We’ve existed as a guild since the end of Cataclysm and take pride in our community and stability.

Come slay dragons with us!

Mythic Contacts:
Kira#11451 - btag
Yserieh#0485 - discord
Ashleigh#1843 - btag
AshleighOnline#6868 - discord

Thurs/Fri Heroic Contacts
Trinali#1902

<Annunaki> (H-US-Turalyon) is an AotC focused raid guild looking to add to the AotC raid roster for 8.2 for AEP.
Spots open are: R-DPS (esp Boomkins!!)
BfA Progression: All AotCs
Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:45PM EST - 10PM EST.

Voice Chat: Discord
https://discord.gg/UxWb3UU (feel free to join us)
Requirements: 400+ ilvl, 45+ neck, good attendance, good attitude
Our main goal is to create a mature and relaxed yet competitive atmosphere seeking AotC kills where everyone can have fun playing the game.

If you would like more information please check out: https://guildsofwow.com/annunaki
Contact methods:
Discord(preferred) at:Aureil#6653

Btag: eternainfer#1281
Thanks!

Imperial Guard is returning back in action for 8.2 We are currently looking for members of all calibers to fill our ranks. We are in need of all classes and roles for our raids. We are also looking for members that want to build a fun community. We are a family oriented and have been around since 2012!

What to expect from us

• Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
  • Family Friendly atmosphere
  • Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed.

What we expect from you

• Non toxic behavior
  • Open to constructive criticism
  • Ability to listen and to learn
  • Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!

Guild Raiding Progression
BFD-Break
Uldir 2/8M 8/8H - AoTC
ABT - 3/11M 11/11H - AoTC
ToS - AoTC
NH - 3/10M 10/10H - AoTC
EN - AoTC

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum, discord or in game.
Discord Thirdpint#1124
Battle tag Tiekenee#1613
Raids are 7-11 Fri/Sat CST

Hey Nycto,

Moted is right up your alley. I have added my spam below, give it a read and add me if you have any questions. GL in your search! =)

Located on Area-52 a highly populated Horde server, Moted is an AotC focused guild that enjoys raiding in a lighter atmosphere. We run m+10’s and higher weekly for the entire guild. We offer cauldrons and feasts, as well as guild repairs for raiders. We have many former top end CE raiders who aren’t interested in playing the game like that anymore. We just destroy heroic, dabble in mythic, get our 10’s and higher in but most of all, HAVE FUN! We’re a community that has been together for a very long time, we enjoy our game time, it’s not stressful or a shout-fest! it’s a joke/booze/laughter filled 3 hours!

We raid Tue & Thu from 8p-11p EST with an optional ‘fun-run’ on Monday. 1/9M, 9/9H, 2/2H

Discord(preferred): Jaystir#1204
Bnet: Jaystir#1960

Hello There!

Revival is a long standing guild on Ma’ganis whose core members have been raiding together for over 6 years. We have active M+ groups, play other games and a fun laid back raiding environment. We strive for CE in every raid tier and we currently need to expand our raiding roster.

We are mainly looking for range dps and healers but any applicants may apply.
High Need:
DPS: Elemental Shaman, Shadow Priest, Warlock
Healers: Priest, Paladin

Our current progress in BfA is:
Uldir: 8/8M
BoD: 8/9M
CoS: 2/2H

We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9pm - 1am EST. We occasionally do a heroic run on Saturdays during the start of a new tier.

We are looking for like minded players to expand and grow our roster with. Please contact Durgga#1765, Element#1778 or Sextape#1439 for more details.

Hey Nycto! We sound like we could be a fit for you!! Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

DocMundo#1544

Nova#14661

<Wardens Tyranny> Turalyon – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (AOTC) 9/9 H BoD 1/2 H Crucible

Raid Times 2 days a week

Tuesday 8-11 PM EST

Thursday 8-11 PM EST

Are you interested / capable for Mythic?
We raid 7 EST (6CST right?) to 11 EST Tuesday and Wednesday and have been raiding since Wrath together.
If you are looking for a group of people you can make lasting friendships with and think you are able to perform up to a Mythic level, contact me.

Read more here: <ONE>[H]Tues/Wed - 12+ year Guild - 5/10M - LF HEALS/DPS

Hey Nycto,
We might be a good home for you. I’m looking for a few more ranged and an spriest would be a nice addition. Our raid days/times should work well for you.

Quick Details:
Guild: Secret Door
Realm: Illidan
Faction: Horde
Raid Days: Tues/Thurs
Raid Times: 9pm-12 ET
Progression: 8/8 H, 2/8M Uldir, 9/9H BoD, 2/2H CoS (All AotC of course)

Guild started in the middle-end of WoD with a wide range of skill levels (Mythic level players and brand new people). We worked to get AotC in every raid in Legion and we kept up the trend this xpac also.

We’re an AotC Heroic guild, but we’re down to step into mythic if we have the numbers and people are interested, we have in the past, but that’s not our main deal right now.

Hope to hear from you!
Discord: Anda#0691
Bnet: Anda#1503

<Comfortably Rum> looking for a few more dedicated skilled players. We want a chill raid environment that still looks to progress. We have successfully been achieving that goal for last few expansions now while having a good time. We will be doing AOTC/meta achievs with a goal of a few mythics. Lots of mythic+ and PVP.

Raid Times: Tues & Wed 8-10:30pm
RBG Group: Friday 9pm
Saturday Fun Runs…make a drink!
1/9M 9/9 HBOD 2/2H COS

Needs: RAID LEAD/Tank (non war) DK/WWMonk/BDruid
DPS - Will consider all vet players looking for long term raiding home.

Casuals and alts of all levels welcomed!
If interested contact Mayching. Mayabella BT = Maybella#1211

Server: Blackhand/Galakrond
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30PM – 10:30PM CST

Enlightened Dark is recruiting for 8.2 The Eternal Palace. We are currently looking for members of all calibers to fill our ranks; in need of healers and dps to fill out raids. We are a casual progression guild whose goal is to get AoTC for current content then try and move into Mythic as much as possible.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 CST. There is also optional Sunday runs at the same time for further pushing at the start of a raid tier and social/alt runs later in the season.

What to expect from us

• Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
  • Help with providing raid consumables and enchants/gems
  • Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed

What we expect from you

• Be respectful! (we like to joke around and have fun with each other, this includes non-pc; if it is being directed at you and you don’t like it please say something and we will stop but don’t expect others to stop making jokes with each other)
  • Be prepared for raids (consumable, strats, addons, etc)
  • Ability to listen, learn, and open to constructive criticism while learning
  • Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!

Expansion Raiding Progression:

CoS - 2/2H(AoTC)
BFD - 1/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
Uldir - 2/8M 8/8H(AoTC)

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via discord or in game. Also any of our officers in game: Ransom, Ranes, Raellia, Anxiety

Discord Corenne#7007
Battle tag frosty#1498

Stuff and Things, is a newly formed guild made up of high end raiders that are focusing on getting Cutting Edge

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday 9 - 12 EST

Recruitment
Every spot is earned not designated so you have to perform to play, that being said we are looking for competitive and motivated players that are looking for the challenging raid environment

Main Priority:
Boomkin
Mage

Ele Sham/Resto Shaman
Disc/Holy
Shadow Priest
Lower Priority, But still needed
Melee dps
Off Tank

Expectations
Competitive and Always trying to get to the next lvl
MUST be a team player, we have a zero tolerance for toxicity
Show up on time
able to take and give constructive criticism (not bashing each other)

Preparedness
Showing up on time
enchants azerite and gems up to date
will provide flasks and feasts
focus up on boss pulls

Stuff and Things is a close group of friends that are on almost every day we do mythic plus every day and are always in discord, drama and toxicity will not be allowed under any circumstance. The 3 gm’s will do they’re very best to insure that there isn’t any problems.

Contact
If you have any questions regarding the guild, please contact me in game,
“Bently#1778”