402 Ret Pally LF weekday raiding guild

402 Ret Paladin looking to get in a solid laid back guild. Im 9/9N and 4/9H all of which has been accomplished via pugging, so I have a ton of hours in BoD and I have alot of experience with all of the fights, Looking for a solid group so I never have to pug again. Prefer a 2 night a week guild in the PM, also Alliance, THANKS!

The GM in Adept has experience raiding in a top 50 US guild and knows what it takes to build a solid team. We are not necessarily looking for Mythic ready players and we are not looking for the best players in the world. We are simply looking for players willing to learn and to grow as a team.

The plan is to form a solid core foundation and that plan is well under way. We are building a lasting group that not only wants to down bosses, but that also wants to build an amazing community in the process.

Details:
• Adept is a late night horde guild on Illidan.
• We are looking for people who are interested in raiding and that have the desire to help build not only a raid team, but a community.
• The guild is progression oriented with the intent for pushing Mythic raid content.
• We do M+ often.
• Raid Times – Tuesday/Wednesday 11 PM - 2 AM CST

Overall we are looking for people from every spectrum of the game. Experienced players burnt out from hardcore progression who want a less stressful environment. New/Casual players with an eagerness to learn and who, most importantly, can accept constructive criticism. Show us how much you want to raid and how you want to add to our growing community. That is what we care about.

If this sounds like this is what you are looking for, please contact us!

GM - Truth#11773

Hey there Spartn,

What raid times are you looking for? We raid Tues. and Thurs. from 10:30PM Central until 1AM. Currently the guild is 9/9H, building up our roster so we can do mythic content. Friendly, chill atmosphere. Let me know if you are interested. Add me at Neddy#1554. Thanks!

<Rocket Surgery> - Alliance - Whisperwind 10 year old guild with multiple top 10 US kills in WOTLK and Cata. 10/10M NH, 7/9M TOS, 11/11M ABT in Legion. 3/8M Uldir before taking a break in late September. We are currently 3/9M 9/9H.

Tuesday (optional to clear M/H farm) & Thursday 7:30-10:30pm Eastern for prog.

We also push keys on off nights. Very easy to get your 10 done or push M+. Mythic raiding on a pseudo two night schedule, ideal for raiders with busy schedules. Flasks and food provided.

Falc#1131 (Btag) / Falc#2603 (Discord)

Hi Spartnhunter,
My guild, Phoenix Vanguard (US-Emerald Dream), is looking to fill out our ranks a bit and believe that being friendly and helping each other out are important. We raid weekly (Tues/Wed 9pm-12am EST with an optional Mon night - same time), do M+ usually on Fridays and Sundays (but if we’re on we’re usually up for whatever), we do PvP as well but that’s on a pretty loose schedule. We are a raid progression guild, emphasis on progression (9/9N 6/9H BoD) but to say that is all we are would be selling ourselves short. We are looking to push into mythic raiding but are not a CE focused guild. If you are interested or would like to know more just let me know! Delirium#11294 or KiwiTiger#11312

Hey Spartnhunter, come check us out, we maybe a perfect home for you

About Us
Night Renegades is a raiding guild that has been together since 2006. We like to have fun and be social, but we get serious when it comes to raid progression. The raid atmosphere is still very lax and casual, but we strive to clear heroic of the current raid tier before the next tier arrives, and down as many mythic bosses as we can.

We are an adult only guild, and as such, we often engage in highly rated-R discussions during raid. If you are looking for a no cursing or a more family friendly type of guild, we are not the guild for you! However, if you enjoy crude adult humor, welcome aboard!

Not really into raiding yet? Or Perhaps looking for more guild content than just raiding? Not a problem. We have a healthy amount of both raiders and non-raiders that actively run Mythic+ keystones daily, challenging achievements and mount and pet collectors.

Progression Raid Times
We run for 3 hours.
Tuesday & Wednesday 6pm server (9pm EST)

Current Progression
Uldir -8/8 N / 8/8 H / 1/8 M
BoD - 9/9 N / 3/9 H

We are looking to recruit the following:

Healers (Priority on a Holy Paladin)
Melee DPS
Ranged DPS

Requirements
-Have Discord installed and be able to listen to guild discussion going on in Discord. Having a mic and being social is highly encouraged, but not required unless you’re filling a raid role that requires it, such as a Tank or Healer.

-If you are looking to raid with us, be familiar with the current tier boss fights we have already progressed through. While we will understand mistakes that are made from lack of practice, we do not want to give a fully detailed fight explanation every time someone new joins our raid group. Of course, we will be here to address any challenges you encounter during a fight.

-Don’t be a jerk! While we often jokingly make fun of each other, we do not support making a guild member feel unwelcome or alienated. Jerks will be warned, and then removed from the guild if they continue to be jerks.

-Be an adult that can tolerate rated-R adult discussions. If you’re under 18 or you’re looking for a ‘Family Friendly’ atmosphere free of cursing and adult jokes, then we are not the guild for you.

Contact Us!
We are actively looking for others who are interested in having fun and progressing alongside us. If you are interested in joining Night Renegades, reach out to anyone online or get in contact with the following officers:
Eli#1219
Cyanah#1419

Hello,

I am the recruitment officer for Diminishing Returns on Dalaran. We moved to Dalaran after running a raiding guild on Kael’thas for 13 years.

We pride ourselves on stability and a good raid environment. We also do not recruit mass amounts of people for bench, as we do not recruit for bench.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. (6 hrs per week)

Current Progression :
9 of 9 Normal - 9 of 9 Heroic – 1 of 9 Mythic

I can be reached at my btag – Geo#1668 or discord – Geomas#3175

Geo|

Spartnhunter, are you still looking for a guild? If you are feel free to add me on battle net @kaitly#11141

Take a look at our post. If your interested give me a shout so we can chat!