402 prot warrior looking to Raid in 8.2

Hello everyone

I am looking for a new home. I have been unable to raid do to work scheduling. Willing to go into more detail later about new schedule. I do enjoy running M+ as well and slowly getting back into PVP. I may have other raider who may want to come with. Looking for a 3 day or more raiding guild to push with.

P.S.
I also have a 402 BM monk 402 Ele sham and 390 Blood dk that i can switch between

Please leave guild info down below and I will get back with you soon!

Hey Emp! We have two raid teams, Doback and Huff. Currently Doback raids on Tues/Weds from 9pm-12am eastern and is 9/9H 1/9M 1/2H. I realize that is not 3 days, although if you’d like to run on both groups (as a lot of us do you’re more than welcome to and that’d equal 4 :stuck_out_tongue:). This week Doback decided to step into COS and get AOTC as we hadn’t before going back into BOD and poking around at a few mythic bosses. I’d love to hear from you if you haven’t found anything yet and we pique your interest at all!

DISCLAIMER: We are a silly, twisted adult-only guild. We are not family-friendly, but we are a family!

Guild: Prestige WorldWide

Realm: Area 52

Faction: Horde

Server Time: EST

Contact: Pyxie#1733 (Huff recruiter), Sataraa#1236 (Guild leader)

We are looking for raiders and M+ players to join us as we solidify our 2 raid teams! We have M+ fiends, alt-a-holics, PVPers, and do old content together. We also do WarMode farming when raid mats get low! Everything in wow is a game as it should be!

Hey there. Lets plan a date, you on your warrior tanking our raid. Our raid group downing the boss? How does it sound?

Hi Emp, I am co-leading a raid in Ex Inferno for EP AOTC progression that will be raiding on Tues and Wed from 8:30 to 11 Server/EST. We are recruiting a core group as a new raid team expanding within the guild and on off nights, we are a very active community running M 10+ and alt runs as well as 2 other raid teams that need help from time to time. Feel free to reach out to me is interested Sylverwynd#1332 (bnet) or Kevell#1931 (Discord).

Hello Emp!

We would love to talk to you.

Armageddon Industries - Horde - Area 52 - Age 25+ (30+ preferred)

About Us:

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. We are a “real life first” meaning we see gaming as a hobby and not another job. We are a multi game community: WoW, Destiny 2, ESO, GW2, and Anthem.

Mission

• Fun and stress free is more important than loot or progression.

• Provide a mature atmosphere free of “teenager/young adult” drama, ignorance, and constant foul language.

• Maintain quality membership over quantity of members. We do not mass invite just to pump membership numbers. We take pride in considering player personality, loyalty, helpfulness, and game history over current skill and gear. Skill and gear can be helped, bad attitudes (racist, elitist, egocentric, offensive, etc) cannot.

BfA Progression: BoD 9/9H(AotC), Uldir 8/8H (AotC)

Legion Progression: Antorus 11/11H (AotC), ToS 9/9H (AotC), NH 10/10H (AotC), ToV 3/3H (AotC), EN 4/7M & 7/7H (AotC)

Our Schedule

T/Th 11pm-2am Server (EST) - Core Raid Team

Sun - Dungeons (Mythic/Timewalkers/Challenge)

If you are interested, contact us in game/discord:

Mirielle - Recruitment Officer

Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541

Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Novabomb - Guild Master / Raid Lead

Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974

Discord ID - Skybolt#2791

Or reply here:

1 Like

Are you looking for a new guild? Do you play other games and wish you knew other people to play with? Are you hoping to find a more friendly group to play WoW with?

Evolved was created to provide a drama free, family oriented, and people focused environment for mature (18+) gamers who wish to play online without the antics often found in open games. We believe that the person behind the keyboard is more important than the pixels on the screen and that everyone should have the opportunity to play without fear of being harassed, heckled, or abused.

Evolved originally started in World of Warcraft when a group of players who had been together for years decided to set out and create their own gaming community that truly felt like home. We wanted a place where players could have a fun time in a relaxed casual atmosphere but still be able to have a sense of accomplishment as a guild. Evolved was created to give its members a place to play various games together while being able to stay together in a community.

We are actively recruiting for our raid team. We are in heavy need of more melee dps and shamans of all type , but still welcome all roles who apply. Of course, you don’t have to raid to join and we don’t require you raid every night. We understand that real life comes first! We like to think of ourselves as accomplished casual raiders - we’re still casual but when it comes to getting new bosses and content down, we take it seriously while still having fun!

Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We have a well established sister guild on Proudmoore as well.

Evolved Raid Progress: Battle for Dazar’Alore: 9/9N 2/9H

Raid Schedule

Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30 to 10:30 PM server time (EST). Optional raid night Fridays from 8:30 to 10:30 PM server time as well

We also welcome non-raiders who want to focus on more social activities, PVP, or mythic plus dungeons…

If this sounds like it would be a good home for you and you wish to apply or if you have any questions, feel free to reach out to the recruitment officers through BNet Kalysta#1968, Seabass#1210 or Discord Aellice#1735, Seabass#5631, . You can also do a /who Evolved Gaming and whisper any member to talk to an officer.

You can apply at our forums at:

http:// Evolvedgaming. org/

Evolved Gaming is focused on building connections and friendships that grow not just in one game, but can evolve and span across many games and communities. Our player’s want more than just a bunch of random people to join them in games, but people who actually care and want to be there. We would love to have you be part of our community! We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore!!!

Here is some info on us if your interested. We do quite a bit of M+ as well as raiding in the schedule so if your interested add me on btag Draynos#1879. Thanks!

< Lucid Memes > is recruiting for the new patch. We’re a recently formed guild looking to push heroic and eventually mythic with this next raid.

Looking to push AOTC and Mythic progress with only 2 days a week.

Our raid times are currently Wednesday / Friday 830 - 1130 EST, with an additional optional night on Monday specifically for getting M+s done (whether its pushing or getting the core raiders their weekly 10).

Looking for all positions currently, and if you have multiple specs, that’s even better!

Feel free to hit up any of our officers at these btags:
-Draynos#1879
-Monkeyzofg#1503
-AngelicPower#1797

Or if you prefer in-game messaging, message any of these toons: Lavaboi Zuldread Threebusy