402 Holy Paladin/403 Mage looking for raid team - willing to transfer

402 Holy Paladin or 403 Mage 6/9H 9/9 BoD. Looking for heroic raiding guild. Due to my last guilds raid team being on hiatus I am currently looking for a guild to progress into heroics with. I play both classes well, I’m not the best. But, I’ll do my best. Kakurel - Paladin. Eldregos - Mage.
Thanks for any interest/replies. Willing to server transfer. Thank you.

Hi Kakurel!

Questionable Morality of Skullcrusher, Black Dragonflight and Gul’dan is recruiting for our mythic and heroic raid teams. (The two teams raid on opposite nights so this an excellent opportunity for altoholics!)

First, the TL;DR:

Weekend // Mythic 2-day (8 hours)
3/9M, 9/9H
Sunday and Monday, 7PM - 11PM EST
LF ranged DPS, but could accommodate melee

Weekday // Heroic 2-day (4 hours)
7/9H, 9/9N
Tuesday and Wednesday, 9PM - 11PM EST
LF DPS — bonus points if you’re a mage, hunter or ret paladin
Contact: Tthrack#1350 (BattleNet or Discord), Velkana#1155 (BattleNet) or Malice#7616

(The two teams share a RL but maintain separate rosters — apply for either, or both!)

About the Guild:

At its core, QM is a group of friends who have been exploring Azeroth together since the Wrath of the Lich King. The guild was founded during Cataclysm, with three goals in mind:

• Raid with people we like.
  • Make steady progress with minimal raid time.
  • Enjoy the content without burning out.

Today, QM is home to two raid teams — both led by our 3/9M GM/RL, with significant collaborative input from raiders on both teams to determine which strategies work best for them.

About the Weekend Team:

The weekend team is focused on clearing heroic content quickly and pushing mythic progression for the majority of the raid tier. Our goal isn’t so much to achieve Cutting Edge as it is to continue to improve as a team by taking on some of the most challenging content in the game (and have fun doing it!)

We don’t demand perfection, but we do expect commitment . This is especially important because we don’t over-recruit to fill a bench, so we need everyone who earns a spot on the mythic team to commit to 80%+ attendance; keep current on key class, role and raid mechanics; and be receptive to constructive criticism, when offered.

If you’re looking to experience high-end raiding with a fun and supportive group of friends who believe that it’s possible to progress at a consistent rate while still valuing people over parses, this may be the mythic team for you.

About the Weekday Team:

The weekday team is more relaxed group that includes a handful of mythic raiders on their well-loved alts, as well as Internet and Real Life™ friends who have raided at a mythic level in the past, but for various reasons are looking to take a more casual approach to the end-game.

If you’re interested in becoming a part of an active raiding community but don’t have the time or inclination to commit to mythic progression, this team may be exactly what you’re looking for.

Recruiter: Velkana#1155 (BattleNet) or Malice#7616 (Discord)
GM/RL: Tthrack#1350 (BattleNet and Discord)

hey hate. we are currently recruiting for our casual one day a week raid team. if you think you could make our times we may be the guild for you. we could use a holy pally or a mage. i’ll post our info below, please feel free to contact us

about
Ruined Immersion is a one afternoon a week, casual horde raiding guild located on Zul’jin [EST]. We take pride in being a very laid back guild that enjoys playing the game together and having fun with our friends. Our raiding goal every tier is to achieve AOTC, with possible casual mythic progression, depending on what the raid team agrees upon. If you are a college student, second shift worker, or just someone looking to raid on a light schedule and still progress, we are the guild for you. In addition to raiding, we also offer mythic+, old raid farming, and just a good time in discord.

progression : 6/9H BoD 9/9N , 2/8M Uldir 8/8H
Mekka 6% Pull after 4 pulls

times and days : Saturday 11:30am - 3:30pm EST
we raid only one afternoon a week. in order to achieve aotc we extend lockouts on some raid weeks to progress as much as possible on such a short schedule.

recruiting : tanks FILLED , healers OPEN , melee OPEN , ranged OPEN
we currently have an open recruitment for all healers and dps no matter the class.

contact
tyledrahn#1703 - GM and Raid Leader
MakkachinSox#1572 - Main Tank
if you are on Zul’jin feel free to whisper Tyledrahn, Burchenal, Kymao, Tugz, Xorthine, Macc

Hey Kakurel! Looks like we are a great fit for each other! Feel free to read below and reach out if interested :slight_smile:

Here at Haven, we could be a fit for you! We are an adult oriented guild that considers each other family and just loves slaying pixels together. We laugh, poke fun at each other and get the job done all at the same time =P

We are 9/9H and only dabble in mythic if there are enough people interested. We don’t go hard at it, we are AOTC driven. Most of us have been playing together for years, some since BC days. We are long established and all just love playing together.

Raid times: Tues-Weds, 10pm-1230am EST. The first 3 Thurs of a tier we also raid to try and push progression.

Current needs: 1 DPS with a strong tank OS, 1-2 FT healers + DPS primarily. We have 0 warriors or rogues and quite a few locks and mages at the moment :slight_smile: We are always happy to welcome DPS with tank/heal offspecs in those weird attendance situations.

Feel free to hit us up (bnet: Raychacha#1790 or Muzei#1983) if you are interested in joining not just a raid group, but a group of people that consider themselves family.

2 Likes

Hey kakurel! I’d love to talk to you about my weekend team if interested, take care!

Hi

My name is Sin and I am a member of Toast. We raid Tues Wed and Thurs 8pm to 11pm EST and are currently 9/9 H and 3/9 M and are working towards pushing to CE. We are looking for skilled players to round out our roster and push the content. If you are interested in discussing or have questions about our team and operations I would as that you add any of the following Battle Tags or Discord Information and message a member of the team.

Lacarnus#1954
Flockofdegls#1958 Disc: FlockOfDeagles#9717
Sabo#12700
Sinalthor#1324 Disc: Sin#9002

DOC HOLIDAY is an Alliance Raiding guild on Misha-Rexxar
We are currently looking for more epic players to fill our raid ranks so that we may progress faster and harder then ever before! if your interested in raiding with us please feel free to contact me in-game @ Sophie#12375 or send our RL a in-game mail Lantrell-Misha
we look forward to hearing from you!!

Hello Kakurel. We’re in the market for either or when it comes to the classes you have available. We’re an EST based guild that would definitely like to have you along for progression and we’re near your boss experience.

Currently, we are H5/9 and AOTC all other raids and x-pacs. Our raid days are Tues->Thurs. If you’re interested in a long standing guild that has been around since the start, please read below.

Hello all. GM of NERVous Horde here. We are one of the oldest, active horde guilds on our server-Bloodhoof. Bloodhoof is an original launch server that even had its original server blade put up for auction. We’ve been around since 2004 and have been raiding since the MC days. We are looking for consistent and talented people to raid during BFA. Our tanks are pretty much set but we are open to DPS and limited heals (DPS with off spec healing is glorious). We have a great history on our server (including #1 progressed horde side guild in MOP) and have been nothing short of a respectful group of people for 14 years. If you are looking for a solid group to raid with, and enjoy the game in the process, visit nerv-clan(dot)com - use our #guild-apps channel on Discord discord(dot)gg/pe6DXFw - or message me on Bnet.

Thank you - NapalmDawn#1157

hey man if you haven’t decided on one of the other people yet you could give my guild a shot, we raid Tuesday Wednesday 8-11 est (5-8 pst) we could use either of your classes. If you wanna chat hit my btag faux#11743.

Hey Kak! If you are interested in a heroic only guild you may be interested in our raid team TACO. If you want to look at doing some mythic we have several teams there as well. Check us out below and visit our site to see our community and apply. Hope to hear from you!

Rally (Alliance)

Rally After Dark (Horde)

Progression:

ProgBalls Raid Team: 6/9M 9/9H; 8/8 M (Uldir)

SRD Raid Team: 3/9M 9/9H 2/9M; 5/8 M (Uldir)

Tummy Sticks Raid Team: 9/9H 1/9M; 2/8M, 8/8 H (Uldir)

TAHCO Raid Team: 5/9H 9/9N (BoD)

HORDE-Dust Pwnies: 2/9M 9/9H

Raid Times:

PSB: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

SRD: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Tummy Sticks: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

Dust Pwnies: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

TAHCO: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

PSB: Ranged DPS (priest, mage, warlock, boomie, hunter, shaman etc), DPS with flex heals

SRD: Any DPS (pref Boomie, Shaman, Paladin, all other considered)

TS: Ret Pally, Rogue, Ranged DPS, Shaman, HEALER, TANK

TAHCO: DK, DH, Ranged DPS, all others considered

Dust Pwnies: All DPS (pref Hunter, Priest, Boomie, Warlock, Rogue)

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

Have questions? Contact me on discord Ellsii#6645

Hey there!

I’m the GM for Safe Word on Kilrogg/Winterhoof and I’m looking for another mage for our roster :slight_smile: I’m not sure what schedule you’re looking for, but we raid every Tues&Thurs 7pm-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST).

Aside from raiding, everyone in the guild participates in M+ (ranging from 10s-15s, usually). We also have some cross game events just to change things up, such as Overwatch and DnD!

Here’s my long post for more information - Delete please

Feel free to add my discord and we’ll chat! Hope to hear from you!
Bnet: Fried#11205
Discord: Fried#5654

Relentless on Arthas-US

Horde- 9/9H, 3/9M- Tues/Thurs/Sun 8-11pm EST

Discord: Wizaro#8245

Bnet: Wizaro#1896

12-year well-established guild. We’d love to chat!

Hi Kakurel!

is a horde guild on Illidan

Raid Times: Tues/Weds/Thurs 9-12PM EST

Short simple and to the point is; We are a group of Warcraft buddies that have been playing together for over a year now some of us much longer than that. In the past we were pretty much in different guilds raiding different times until now. Where we decided to join up under one roof to enjoy the game together. Most of us are previous Cutting Edge players, some were in US Top 100 guilds and higher. We feel that we have the experience and leadership to lead a guild to success, we just lack a few members. We also do tons of M+'s throughout the week!

Current Needs: (395+ilvl and a level 40 neck+) THESE ARE MINIMUM REQ’S

Tanks: Full
Healers:Open
DPS: Open ( Higher need for ranged classes )
Multi-class / spec players are a HUGE plus!!

Contacts: Lichpunch#11365 (Bnet) Lichpunch#0628 (Discord) Mikehoncho#1308(Bnet) Pork#3857(Discord)

Illidan[H] Mythic guild REWIND

We are recruiting for mythic raiding Currently 9/9H 6/9M

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid).

M+

We have groups of people that wants to push +15 and higher, so if you are interested in m+ only, consider applying!

Contacts

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.

Heya, we raid Thurs/Fri night from 6:30-9:30PM CST, and are currently 2/9m. I think you could be a good fit here with us on Mal’ganis. If interested please reach out to me via Discord @ aspen#4800

Thanks!

Hey Kakurel! I’d love to chat with you if you’re still looking for a guild! I’m in a heroic raiding guild that pushes for AOTC each tier for raids and we also run keys throughout the week. Raid nights are Tues/Thurs 8:30-11pm EST. If you want more info, you can add me on bnet :slight_smile: Elizabiz#1963

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin^

Currently 8/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hi there!

[A] Primordial Malice is looking to add to our raid team for current and future raiding. We are a Semi-Hardcore Heroic Progression guild focused on getting AOTC for every raid tier, while also dabbling in Mythic.

Come join us for Crucible of Storm!
Crucible of Storms – 2/2N
Battle of Dazar’alor - 9/9N, 9/9H (AOTC), 1/9M
Uldir: AOTC - 8/8H, 2/8M

Raid Nights:

Wednesday and Thursday - 8:30pm -11:00pm EST (server time)
Sunday - 8:30pm-11:00pm EST (Mythic BoD)

Current Need(s):

DPS: Warlock, Rogue

Other exceptional Raiders are welcome

We are always looking for skilled and motivated players who want to raid and clear content in a timely manner but do not want a crazy schedule to do so.

Guild Focus:

Heroic Progression with an emphasis in working together as a group without drama. We expect you to be knowledgeable of your class. Prepare for new bosses (watching videos, proper addons such as DBM or Bigwigs).

The expectations will be that players sign up and come on time with food and flasks and work together with the group to get bosses down. We offer guild repairs, active discord and guild chat, helpful guildmates, etc. If interested or wanting to find out more, add and message:

BNET: Meadbh#1777
DISCORD: Meadbh#4372
BNET: Mcrelb#11730

Hello Hello Kakurel! I see you have a lot of responses to get through so I will keep this short and sweet, I am Sinblossom the GM of Entity on Dalaran. We are a 9/9H guild seeking strong ranged dps (will also accept melee) and could potentially take another healer. We are looking to help solidify our roster and would love to chat with you! Feel free to add me and let’s chat :slight_smile: Feel free to check us out on Raider IO!

Bnet: LilDictator#11665 | Discord: SinDeadly#5334

Something Chill is a newly formed close knit guild made by two close long time WoW friends. Let us first off say that we have been through quite an adventure the past 4 years together. We have made a successful mythic guild, joined a HUGE community guild, joined a small close knit guild, and have been guildless! We have decided to make a guild of our own; something we can cultivate as a HOME for anyone looking for a chill fun group of players. We wanted to create a community where everyone knows everyone and no one feels left out.

Raiding
Our raid team will be strictly AOTC focused. We plan to raid 2(two) days a week for each progression tier. Once AOTC is achieved, we will put heroic progression on farm once a week, at which point the second progression day will transition to a team focused PvP, mythic+, and/or mount farming night.

Progression Times: Thursday/Friday 845p-1145p PST (1145p-245a EST)
Farm Times: Thursday= Heroic Farm/ Friday=Alternate team focused event

Mythic+
Mythic+s have been very popular activity since its release in Legion. We plan to always make sure we are running keys for various reasons(competitive push, social fun, gearing, etc), as often as possible. Mythic+ will be organized via discord channel and each Tuesday based off of affixes and everyone’s schedule so that no one feels left out.

PvP
PvP has always been a great change of pace for those who want a challenge outside of systematic AI mechanics. PvP offers something fresh when Mythic keys feel a bit “grindy” or when the raid tier is in a bit of a lull after AOTC. We will ensure social battlegrounds will be held throughout the week, as well as, welcoming any PvPers into the guild to knock down some arenas and RBGs

Contact
GM: Sugarbearjon#1635
Recruitment Officer: Boomstenlaka#1785
Healing Officer: Occam#1538