402 Balance/Resto druid LF late night

As it says, lf late night- prefer 1030 CST start. I am a former raider in a top 10 US guild for over 6 tiers. LF guild for CE and m+ fun. Happy hunting!

Guild & Server: <Late Night Shenanigans> US-Thrall [H]

Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 11PM-1AM PST (W/Th/F 2AM-4AM EST) with optional Saturday farm night 11PM-1AM PST (2AM-4AM EST)

Current Progression: 4/9M

Recruitment Contacts: Chopper#1118 and Doom#1189 (both BattleNet)

Requirements: At least 90%+ attendance and great raid awareness

We are an active guild with many friendly members. Above all else, we maintain a toxic-free raiding environment built for progression. We were CE in ABT and just barely missed CE in Uldir because of the holidays. The primary goal of the guild is pushing to make CE every raid tier. We are definitely in need of an excellent healer or rDPS to help us reach our goals. We look forward to hearing from you!

add me @ Basedgod#1650

(Horde - Kil’Jaeden) [5/9m BoD] is looking for members to add to our ranks as we push for a strong start to this expansion.

We currently offer a late night raid schedule (Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9:30PM-12:30AM PST).

We offer a stable, progression minded, but very personable, enjoyable, laid back raid. We make sure we down content but at the same time having an fun atmosphere.

My real ID is below. If you have any questions, or are interested in joining us, please message me personally.

Thank you for considering us as a choice for your new guild and hope to hear from you soon!

Add Swiftrick#1953 or Opressor#1396

Wubs & Friends - 1/9M AotC BoD, 4/8M Uldir (10:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/W/Th)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Wubs & Friends is a team comprised of a strong leadership core, friends who want to have a laugh, and motivation to down bosses.

[also alt friendly!]

If this sounds like the team for you, contact IronTeaLeaf#1171 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 4/9M AotC BoD, 6/8M Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Disasterpiece - 2/9M AotC BoD, 2/8M Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294

3. Wubs & Friends - 1/9M, AotC BoD, 5/8M Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Recruitment Administrator: Loxsli (ninjacupcake#1528)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Thanks all! Still searching

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1-3 am CST (Friday/Saturday 11 pm - 1 am PST)

Kawaiihealer#1404

Guild Master: Fiege
BNET: Fiege#1567

Tue/Sun 8:30pm-11:30pm PST | 1/9M but we are very confident in our abilities. We just need a few more dedicated raiders and a little time to settle.
Got some spam for ya:

Bnet: StudMuffin#1856

Hi Dirtyybirdy,

Can you raid mornings/afternoon? I often find those looking for late night can also raid mornings. We are 4/9M, Alliance on Sargeras and looking for ranged DPS. (ability to flex Resto is a huge plus!!) For more info about us, check out our recruitment post!

Raid Times: 10am-1pm CST | Tues/Wed/Thurs
To Apply:  goo.gl/forms/YbKQRIcEyXt0XAaC2

Feel free to add me so we can chat! =)

Thank you,
Starby (Peach#1423)
Fox - GM (Fox#1713)