[402 Balance] [9/9H] Looking to push into mythic

Hello, I’m an experienced player looking to really get into mythic. I’ve gotten most AotCs since they released in MoP, cleared SoO mythic, and got a few other Mythic bosses down here or there.

Preferably looking for Fri/Sat evening times, but I can do any night other than Weds/Thurs.

I am willing to transfer and faction change. I am capable of playing any druid spec, but currently only well geared for Balance/Resto.

I am a chill player, looking for a team that has fun together. I will take criticism well, and I am constantly looking for ways to improve my dps. I will show up to raids prepared, and if I can’t show up for some rare reason, I will let you know ahead of time.

Thanks! <3

Crisis on Rexxar is recruiting either a boomkin or a mage to fill out its roster so we can start actively pushing mythic. Currently 9/9H and 3/9M. We raid Friday and Saturday 8-11pm cst.

I’m willing to negotiate paying for transfers if I feel you will be a good fit.

Add me on discord or bnet and we can chat!
Bnet: legsonfire#11667
Discord: legsonfire#0001

Rise is a BFA guild relocated to Stormreaver. We focus on clearing content while relevant. Our core players have been playing this game since release and sustained the competitive mindset throughout all the years of World of Warcraft.

Our goal is to create a mature, competitive but enjoyable guild community. This means maintaining drama free raiding environment and treating others with respect. We will not tolerate passive aggressive whining and ego trips. A complaint without a solution or an alternative is not productive. We value efficiency and effective communication.

Raid Times:Tuesday 8:30-11:30 PM ESTWednesday 8:30-11:30 PM ESTMonday 8:30-11:30 PM EST (During Progression)

Progression:

7/8Mythic Uldir

9/9 Heroic BoD

We took a break from raiding during the holidays and currently reforming the guild on a new server.

Seeking:All DPSHoly Pally/Holy Priest/Shaman

Feel free to add on bnet

Cthulhu#1666

or

Cyba#1832

Conviction of Bleeding Hollow (4/9M - 2night a week) guild is currently recruiting a Balance Druid for our main roster. We raid Tues from 7:30-10:30pm and Sunday from 6:30-10:30pm CST. We may be what you are looking for! Check us out:

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 8/9H and 1/9M in BoD.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

Hey there Rayvenne! I’d love to talk to you about a spot for our team. Here’s our post for you to review.

Who: Cloudy Day is a semi-casual guild. 9/9N & 9/9H & 3/9M BoD. 6/8M & 8/8H & 8/8N Uldir. Late night & weekend guild LFM
What: What does it mean to be semi casual? We expect our raiders to come prepared, know their classes, and not consistently wipe the raid with easy boss mechanics.
When: Friday & Saturday @ 10pm EST to 2am
Where: Horde and high pop Zul’Jin server
Why: We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together. In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H ABT. Since we started as a guild late we didnt get too far into Mythics. We are excited to see how far we can go in BfA pushing mythics casually.

Any potential trials must have logs from BoD, be ilvl 395+, and atleast 8/9H. Though we have specific needs any exceptional player(with proof from logs) will be considered.

High Needs:

Mage

A player comfortable/willing to dps or heal. IE: WW/MW - Ele/Resto - Balance/Resto - Priest/Shadow

Any high parsing DPS as mythic raid spots are competitive

Contact: Akishmi#1849 (Bnet) or AaronKish#6048 (Discord - preferred)

<Seraph>
Team Wubs and Friends
Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

Wubs & Friends - 9/9 H 1/9M AotC BoD, 4/8M Uldir (10:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/W/Th)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Wubs & Friends is a team comprised of a strong leadership core, friends who want to have a laugh, and motivation to down bosses.

[also alt friendly!]

If this sounds like the team for you, contact Gorgeouss#1922 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1 Like

Color Blind - 3/9M AotC BoD, 6/8M Uldir ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 3/9M AotC BoD, 6/8M Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Disasterpiece - 1/9M AotC BoD, 2/8M Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294

3. Wubs & Friends - 1/9M, AotC BoD, 5/8M Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Recruitment Administrator: Loxsli (ninjacupcake#1528)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin**

Currently 7/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

[H]Topped Off-Illidan is returning to raiding and looking for more people.

We raid Tuesday & Thursday 9-12 CST

We are looking for cutting edge players that want to raid on a lighter schedule.

Have any questions? Add my battletag:

Coachmcguirk#1860
Kobrakai#1378