401 Restoration Druid LF Guild

Hello, my name is Kakoraff and I’m looking for a new guild. I’ve been playing World of Warcraft on and off since the release of the Burning Crusade. I’ve been playing alone for quite a while now and I’m kind of getting bored with it. I’m looking for somewhere to be able to create a new home for myself and create new relationships.

I’ve done quite a bit of mythic progression in my time, or what it was technically called at the time, whether it be just 25m, hard modes, heroic, w/e.

I’ve pretty much always been a healer so while I’m not against going DPS for a fight here or there but I very much prefer to heal as much as possible.

I’m looking for a weekend raiding guild as I work during the week. Any nights Fri-Sun after 9 PM Eastern is fine. I’d prefer to raid somewhere from at least 6-9 hours a week.

Also looking for a guild that has members that like to push Mythic+. I don’t have the best I.o score atm but I am slowly but surely trying to raise it and tackle higher keys each week.

Currently, my raiding progression isn’t too great because like I said I have been pretty much playing Solo for a while, I believe I’m 6/9 Normal, 3/9 Heroic and 2/2 Normal and 1/2 Heroic.

If you have any more questions or are interested and would like to talk add my Btag Kakomazing#1530.

Have a great day and thanks for reading my post, cheers.

hey!

No Skill~

Located on Zul’Jin

Disclaimer: This guild is a break off of our Main guild that has ended.

Our Progression:
9/9 H BoD (Aotc), 1/9M BoD and 2/2H (Aotc) CoS

What we are looking for
⦁ 2 healers - Monk and Druid
⦁ Ranged DPS - Warlock, Mage, Hunter, Shaman & Boomkin
⦁ Melee DPS - WW Monk, Rogue, DK

will consider any exceptional player, and/or class if not listed above

We will always consider any exceptional player and/or class with the desire for progression raiding. We ask our raiders to be able to make every Tues/thurs raid night with the understanding that Real Life always comes before Warcraft.

Raiding Days & Times
Tues/Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm
2x 10min breaks during raid time

Guild Envoriment
We are a laid back fun loving group. We don’t tolerate drama. On our off time we like to have fun and enjoy eachothers company…as we been together for sometime we pretty much know eachothers personality. We want to add people to the roster with the same mind set as us. Even tho we are laid back when it’s raid time we take it very seriously. We are semi-hardcore raiding guild. Our foundation of the guild are made up of friends who like playing together and have fun.

What we want
Our main goal is to get AOTC in a timely manner and when we have a solid 20 man team push the first few bosses in mythic. We will always be pushing Mythic+ keys though the week for gear and will help you get your +10. For raiders Mythic+10 is mandatory at least once a week, the help is there so there is no excuse to not have at least one done. Each raider needs to show up prepared and be ready for progression Flasks and Feasts will be provided. Potions and personal food will be on you. We will not be using Feasts on the first pulls until we consistently make progression for each boss. If you are going to be late or miss a raid you must let a officer know. If real life situations come up and you are unable to raid with the guild indefinitely you must let an officer know.

Alternate Raiding
Alot of us have alts and we enjoy to change up from time to time. There is no set days or times for this. but more or so who is on and down for it. If this should happen it will most likely will be done later in the week or even weekend…if people are able to.

Hit us up if this sounds like something you’re interested in!!

Contact info
BNET:Deva1313#1653 (Devá)
BNET:Rocin#5094 (Daddyro)

Sunset Riders is a newly formed guild of friends and compatriots. Raiding 2 nights a week, we are a casual no drama guild on Moon Guard! So far, we have achieved 6/9 heroic and are going to push AOTC with the current tier of raiding. We also run mythic pluses, and generally have fun with each other.

We raid on Wednesday and Thursday from 7 pm to 9:30 pm server time.
We also run Normal Tier raids on Saturday nights as well (7:30 pm Server time).

Currently, we are a seeking ranged dps (Shadow Priest/Warlock) for progression, Item level of 390+, with knowledge of fight mechanics and a desire to learn and push content. Others will be considered of course!

We also have several Role Players. We plan out events, currently scheduled on Friday nights, and Sunday, but also love spontaneous role play any day of the week. So we do seek role players as well, who don’t necessarily have to raid, just to have fun!

We are still a growing guild, but we like to do a lot together, and are fairly active in game and on discord. Feel free to message me in discord at laskaland#1301!

We have a high need for 1-2 healers with good attendance and specific dps (warrior, mage, monk). Healers with an interest in M+ are HIGHLY needed. I am pushing us hard now to finish AotC for BoD and move to heroic for CoS. It has taken far too long this raid tier (we usually get aotc week 7-8) due to BfA being a crap xpac that keeps turning raiders off to break from wow entirely and its time to get it done and move on to meta achieves and 8.2 prep work. We are LF a few more healers and dps for this final push and next raid tier prep.

Armageddon Industries
2/2N & 6/9H
Adult (ages 25+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC guild.
T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
M+ pushing = Sunday 11pm EST.

We do meta achieves when they are current.
For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724

So I’m going to fully acknowledge that my raid days are right but my times are off.

My guild is Corrupted Cannoli on area 52 (Horde) and we are a very tight knit adult guild. We love making friends and playing together. We are new, but we are 5/9 hero without pugging extra people. We actually have a core healing spot open.

Our raids are Friday and Saturday 8-11pm est with invites going out at 7:45pm. This might not work for you, but, if you can some how find that extra hour you can reach out to me Okashiro#11455 and I would love to have you :slight_smile:

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We do raid on Tuesdays, but if you couldn’t make that raid night, that is completely ok!

You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 or our Recruitment Assistant at BNet Kithain#11187 or Discord Kithain#9751 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hey Kakoraff! I’d love to talk to you about my weekend team! Take care :slight_smile:

<Hubris> [H] Semi Casual Heroic/Mythic PST