401 Havoc DH Looking for weekend Raiding/everything guild

I’ve been an off and on player for a while but have done my share of raiding progression and it’s something I’m looking to get back into before and during the next raid.

I only started raiding in Legion but have picked it up pretty well. Like i said I’ve been off and on but I have completed Nighthold, Antorus and Uldir with AotC and pushed into Mythic on all of those. The ones i don’t have AotC for I wasn’t playing wow at the time.

The main reason i quit playing is mostly because i have had a lot of scheduling issues and decided it would be better to leave a raid team than to be questionable for entire raid tiers. This is why I’m looking for weekend raids, that is when i have free time. Most of the time i have Fridays off so Thurs, Fri and Sat are best for me, with Friday and Saturday being perfect days.

I’m hoping to find a large guild that not only raids but is active in Mythic+, pvp (arena and BG), achievements, etc etc. I’m also looking for a guild that clears Heroic and at the very least pushes well into Mythic. I’ve had trouble finding guilds who progress enough for me and Mythic progression is something I’m very interested in.

I’m confident in what i can do for a raid team but I’m more than willing to do a trial and provide any information necessary. Also, I’m on Arthas but I’m willing to move if everything works out.

Thanks for any consideration!