401 DK/DH 8/9 H 2/9M LF a mythic guild

Looking for a new home to raid possible mythic content. Cutting edge would be cool but I am more importantly looking for a guild with a relaxed atmosphere with joking around but knows when to buckle down on boss fights.

Both my toons are both 400 ilvl. Almost have killed Jaina on both so I know the fight well.

You can reach me via btag or discord!

Battle tag= Desolation#11907
Discord= Desolation#1245

Hey there,

My name is Sin and I am a member of Toast. We are currently 9/9 H and 1/9 M and are working towards pushing to CE. We are looking for skilled players to round out our roster and push the content. If you are interested in discussing or have questions about our team and operations I would as that you add any of the following Battle Tags or Discord Information and message a member of the team.

Lacarnus#1954
Flockofdegls#1958 Disc: FlockOfDeagles#9717
Sabo#12700
Sinalthor#1324 Disc: Sin#9002

Bumppppping

I sent you a Bnet request, and a message! I think our guild might be a great fit for you!

Hello there ! Mechanical Misplay is 3/9m and were looking for exceptional dps to fill out our roster and push further into mythic progression. Every spot is up for grabs and is given based on performance. As a two night (Tue/Thu) 8-11 EST, a week guild we like to take things seriously but also have fun.

Currently Looking for

DPS :
Mage -High Priority
DH - High Priority
Rogue
DK
Boomy

if you’re interested you can add me at Sarandar#1236

Bumpppping

Hey Desolation,

I thought you might like our guild and we could be your new home!

Armageddon Industries - Horde - Area 52 - Age 25+ (30+ preferred)

About Us:

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. We are a “real life first guild” meaning we see gaming as a hobby and not another job. :slight_smile: We are a multi game community: WoW, Destiny 2, ESO, GW2, and Anthem.

BfA Progression: BoD 6/9H & 9/9N, Uldir 8/8H (AotC)

Legion Progression: Antorus 11/11H (AotC), ToS 9/9H (AotC), NH 10/10H (AotC), ToV 3/3H (AotC), EN 4/7M & 7/7H (AotC)

Mission

• Fun and stress free is more important than loot or progression.

• Provide a mature atmosphere free of “teenager/young adult” drama, ignorance, and constant foul language.

• Maintain quality membership over quantity of members. We do not mass invite just to pump membership numbers. We take pride in considering player personality, loyalty, helpfulness, and game history over current skill and gear. Skill and gear can be helped, bad attitudes (racist, elitist, egocentric, offensive, etc) cannot.

• Expect fellow members to earn their way and not be carried. We do expect you to reasonably maintain your raid toon.

• DRAMA will not be tolerated. Keep it chill or get /gkicked.

Raiding Rules

Must be in voice chat. (at least to listen, we use discord)

Guild works hard to provide consumables, but we expect you to be prepared with your OWN consumables.

If you are not on time you may lose your spot for the night.

Loot system - Personal loot. Clean, simple, drama free.

If you repeatedly die to a mechanic holding back progression (for whatever reason, including tech issues), you might be asked to temporarily step out for that boss.

Schedule of Guild Sponsored Events

WoW

• T/Th 11pm-2am Server (EST) - Core Raid Team

• Sun - Dungeons (Mythic/Timewalkers/Challenge)

If you are interested, contact us in game/discord:

Mirielle

Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541

Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Novabomb (Guild Master / Raid Lead)

Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974

Discord ID - Skybolt#2791

Or reply here:

1 Like