401 afflock LF pst raiding/m+ guild

My guild is progressing (albeit slowly) through BoD but there’s zero coordination or desire to run keys. Additionally, we seem to be falling apart - now down to 8 regulars that show weekly. Looking for an active guild running PST times or a late night EST guild as im a 9-5er. Im on all weekend as well. Also have a 399 prot/ret pally and 385 frost mage.

I run Alliance and not looking to swap back to horde.

Check my logs, i hit hard and play well but most importantly i have fun and contribute positively. Thanks!

Ven

Heya Venetias!

MonkeyBusinezz is recruiting once more for our raiding team. Overall a fun, dedicated, long lasting group of players pushing as far as we can every tier. Guild has been around since vanilla. Our roster consists of reliable, flexible raiders that are laid back and enjoy delving into Mythic. Current plans include progressing further in Mythic BfD and eventual Mythic CoS. We also have many members interested in running 10-15+ keystones every week for our guild.

Realm: Proudmoore - Alliance

Times: Tues/Thurs 7 to 10:30 pm PST. Optional sunday alt/achievement run 7 to 10:30 pm PST.

What we need: Non druid healers. Ranged dps. Open to consideration of any though.

Traits we’re looking for: Reliability and consistency in attendance. Raid awareness and willingness to follow call outs. Flexible on your spec/class depending on what the fight calls for. Would like heroic or some mythic experience but do consider any that are wanting to apply!

Join horde! It’ll be fun! We are super active with keys, having over 25 people with 1k+ io! We have two full raid groups that are aotc+ and my pst team which is 3/9m is in need of exactly one lock :slight_smile: If any of that appealed to you, and I hope it did, please reach out! Take care!

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 or our Recruitment Assistant at BNet Kithain#11187 or Discord Kithain#9751 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

<reddit>[A][US][Sargeras]

We raid Tues and Thurs nights from 9pm –midnight central/ sever time and could use an extra dps. Also do an alt fun run on the weekend.

Currently 1/9M, 9/9H, & 1/2H. Mostly just aim for AOTC then hit a few mythic bosses to pass the time between raid tiers.

Most of us are in our 30s. My Battletag is JRoc#1966 and Discord is JRoc#5400. Hit me up and lets chat!

Sunset Riders is a newly formed guild of friends and compatriots. Raiding 2 nights a week, we are a casual no drama guild on Moon Guard! So far, we have achieved 6/9 heroic and are going to push AOTC with the current tier of raiding. We also run mythic pluses, and generally have fun with each other.

We raid on Wednesday and Thursday from 7 pm to 9:30 pm server time (CST).
We also run Normal Tier raids on Saturday nights as well (7:30 pm Server time).

Currently, we are a seeking ranged dps (Shadow Priest/Warlock) for progression, Item level of 390+, with knowledge of fight mechanics and a desire to learn and push content. Others will be considered of course!

We also have several Role Players. We plan out events, currently scheduled on Friday nights, and Sunday, but also love spontaneous role play any day of the week. So we do seek role players as well, who don’t necessarily have to raid, just to have fun!

We are still a growing guild, but we like to do a lot together, and are fairly active in game and on discord. Feel free to message me in discord at laskaland#1301!

Feel free to contact myself or my officers through Battlenet or Discord:

Battle Tag: Indofear#1324 (For any questions or to talk about the guild)
Discord: indofear#9150

I am the GM of Second Attempt on Sargeras. We currently have one raid group raiding from 11:30pm - 2:30am CST (9:30pm - 12:30am PST) Tuesday and Wednesday). Eventually we may add a 3rd day as we have historically raided 3 days a week with Monday for scheduled off night activities.

Something unique to note about us is that we have come back from a hiatus at the beginning of BFA and have a broad history of CE and top US and top world rankings with roots dating back to Vanilla. We have transitioned into a gaming community harboring other gaming teams and a diverse and active WoW community. Ideal applicants would have a Mythic background with a guild first and CE mindset, ready to accomplish solid progression on a light late night schedule.

<Second Attempt> of Sargeras might be an option for you. We returned to the game not only as a guild, but as a gaming community at the beginning of BFA and later attended BlizzCon 2018. We are looking to add additional exceptional players to our roster for BFA and future content!

Our basic information:

• Battle Tag: Indofear#1324 (For any questions or to talk about the guild)
  • We have one raid group: Raiding on Tuesday and Wednesday and from 11:30pm - 2:30am CST during progression.
  • As of April 2015 we transferred from our home server of 10+ years, Eonar to Sargeras for the sake of a better community, recruitment pool, etc.
  • More information can be gathered on our website: www.secondattemptgg.com

• Notable Progression Achievements are:
    Top world 70 guild for most of Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King
    Realm First! Illidan Stormrage
    Realm First! Kil’Jaeden
    Realm First! Obsidian Slayer
    Realm First! Conqueror of Naxxramas
    Realm First! Magic Seeker
    Realm First! Lei Shen
    Realm First! Ra-den

Disclaimer: <Second Attempt> is currently transitioning beyond just a competitive World of Warcraft guild and into a gaming community. We will be harboring a streaming team, competitive teams in Fortnite, PuBG, HoTS, Overwatch, World of Warcraft, and many other games. With that said, we are still looking to maintain our competitive presence, especially in the late night scene of World of Warcraft and will be attending BlizzCon as a guild and gaming organization presence!

You can gather more information about us on our recruit post https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/second-attempt-lfm-late-night-raiding/15600

Add Indofear#1324 to Battletag if you have any further questions. If you have no further questions, apply on our website https://www.secondattemptgg.com/

Howdy! My guild is None the Wiser on the server Kel’thuzad as Alliance. We’re a more laid back guild, the best way to describe us would be an AOTC guild that dabbles into mythic when we’re far enough along. We’re not a Cutting Edge guild since many of us don’t have the timesink for that, but we do get around to doing some mythic raid content.

Other things we do include keystones (some players pushing higher keys 15+), some of us PvP, just general mess around. We have players that don’t exclusively play WoW and play other games like HOTS, Diablo, LoL, etc. as well, so if you have other games you play then hey maybe we have someone who does as well!

Our raid schedule is Tuesdays + Thursdays from 6:30 - 9:30 PM Mountain Time (our server time). Tuesdays are our more relaxed/farm day and Thursdays tend to be our progression oriented day. We sometimes run raids on Sundays at the same time for maybe normal difficulty or other stuff, but that’s completely optional if it happens.

Feel free to add me on discord at Dralas#6081 (fastest way to reach me), or add me on bnet at Dralas#1314, or reply to this comment so we can chat sometime!

Hey there we might be an option for you!
    Introduction:

is a two-night raid guild composed of experienced players who enjoy raiding on a light schedule. We are looking for a few more individuals to join our raid team to start pushing Mythic content. Our core group has been playing since Vanilla/BC and are now mostly in our late 20s and early 30s. If you have any questions please reach out to any of the individuals listed at the bottom of this post.

Raid Nights:

• Tuesday & Thursday

• 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST (Realm Time)

• Current Progression: 9/9(H)

• We provide feasts and cauldrons so we expect raiders to have their pots/gems/enchants taken care of.

Mythic+ Night (Optional):

• Monday

• 9:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST (Realm Time)

• We organize groups to make sure everyone gets at least a +10 done for the week.

Farm/Alt Night (Optional):

• Saturday

• 9:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST (Realm Time)

• Currently running normal BoD

Current Needs:

• We are looking for a Healer and a few DPS to round out our Mythic raid team but all roles are currently welcome. Competency in your role is more important than class to us, but in terms of balancing out our comp we are looking for the following:

• Druid (Resto and/or Balance) - High

• Shaman (Resto and/or Elemental) - High

• Demon Hunter (DPS) - High

• Paladin (Ret) - High

• Death Knight (Any) - High

• Rogue - Medium

• Priest (Shadow) - Medium

• Mage - Medium

• Being comfortable in multiple roles is a huge plus

Contact Information:

If you feel like we are a good fit for you please contact one of the individuals below:

Discord:

• Meowsician#6861

Battle Tag:

• Meowsician#11816

• Neozippy#1950

In-Game:

• Meowsician

• Notfis

• Sifton

• Celdinna

• Shrevar

Before I transferred over to my current guild, my old guild had the same issue, so I understand the frustration. I think our guild might be a good fit for you, assuming it works around your schedule. (:

Guild Name: Critical
    Realm: Stormrage
    Current Progression: 9/9H, 2/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS
    AwesomeGuy#1616 (GM)
    Discord - Können#5177 (Officer)

Hey! We’re Critical and we’re looking to expand our raid teams and push mythic progression. We’ve been around since 2007 and are trying to push cutting edge after being on hiatus for 2 years. We’ve managed to get AOTC and 2/9M, but we’re hungry for more.

Raid Teams/Schedule:

• Weekday : Wednesday/Thursday 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST
      Desired Roles/Classes:
      TANK (dk/pally/warr)
      DPS (lock/priest/druid)
    • Weekend : Friday/Saturday 8:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST
      Desired Roles/Classes: ALL (TANK role preferred, DH/Mage preferred)

If you’re not one of our desired classes for one of our teams, don’t worry! We are always happy to recruit good players, regardless of what they play.

When we’re not raiding, we like to push Mythic + content, as well as do RBGs and achievement/transmog runs. We’re always looking for people for this content as well.

One of our central goals as a guild is to be social. We’ve all been in guilds where people log in for raid night, but the rest of the week you’re playing alone. It sucks. There is no clique or inner circle here. We don’t play favorites since we haven’t known each other for 10 years. We just all wanted the same thing and ended up here. We’re all for inclusivity, within reason of course. You won’t get carried through everything, but if you put in the work, we’ll back you up.

If you feel we might be a good fit for you, feel free to contact us via Bnet or Discord at the usernames in the Contact section above, or send an in-game tell to Können - Stormrage or Liqueur - Stormrage.

If we’re not a fit for you, we wish you luck in finding a great guild. (:

Hello, if interested, you can find our recruitment post in
    https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-retrievers-of-light-weekend-9-9n-3-9h-looking-for-more/110451
    looking forward to hearing from you!

Thank you all so very much for your offers, truly appreciated! Ill be transferring my toon to Proudmoore as I’ve identified 3 guild opportunities which I hope pan out :slightly_smiling_face:

If I dont make the cut there, I’ll reach out to those on other servers for possible tryouts.

Thanks again all and have a great day!

<Gehenna>

The officers here at Gehenna pride ourselves with being a fun and friendly environment while also progressing in a timely manner. Mind you, our fun and friendly atmosphere is of the rated R variety. With that said we do not recruit raiders below the age of 18.

After a 2 year break from the game several of us have returned to what we love about this game…. raiding. Before our hiatus we were consistently in the top 5 on our server. We were able to get several (7+) of our core raiders back from our glory years and fully plan to return to being one of the power house horde guilds on the server. We enjoy a light raid schedule that yields results. For the most part during trash we are laughing and joking but on the bosses its time to buckle down and get the job done. During off nights we have many members running Mythic+ groups and farming for the guild cauldrons and feasts. We do have ranks for casual players mostly reserved for friends/family of our raiders. We do not actively recruit for casual members.

We expect all the typical things from our raiders like consistent attendance and knowledge of the class. We require DBM or Big Wigs for all raiders.

We are currently:

9/9 Heroic & 3/9 Mythic in Battle of Dazar’alor.

We are looking for:

Hunter
    Warlock
    Mage
    Holy Paladin
    Ret Paladin
    Rogue

But will consider other options depending on the individual.

Raid nights are Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday with raid times 5-8 server time (8-11 Eastern)

Contacts:
    Keì(kei#1785)
    Furn(furnace#1258)

Hey there Venetias! Ascendancy might be the guild for you. We’ve been around since vanilla and are full of players that have been around for a long time and just want kill dragons and have fun. I’ll leave some info here for you at the bottom.

Raid Times:
    Tuesday/Thursday 11pm-1amEST/8pm-10pm PST

We’re definitely not looking for anyone to be on the sidelines. We like to keep our active roster at around 25 people so that we can rotate and have coverage incase of absences. Your lack of gear shouldn’t be an issue for us as we tend to have lots of alts that we are always trying to gear and we can typically help with that in a week or two as long as you are willing to put in the effort.

And if raiding just isn’t your thing we have a good group that likes to get on and push mythic keys and even a few pvp people and a couple here and there that like to just collect everything in game.

If you are interested or have any other questions please add me to btag: pananda#1469.

give me a shout love to have you
    [A][US][Wyrmrest Accord]
    We are a newly founded guild, created by a group of friends who met at the beginning of Legion with Heroic and Mythic Content experience and have raided together since. We are a social guild building a new raid team with progression orientation (on six hours a week). Our main focus is to push the content as far as it will go while still having fun. That being said, our Guild loves WoW, but we simply don’t want to make this a full time job, and we don’t have the time for elitism.
    We’re looking for someone who wants to push themselves to the best of their ability. You should be fun and easy going, but able to buckle down learn and focus when the time comes. from lvl 1 - 120 is welcome we are willing to help gear if needed and teach.

Raid times/days - Wed 6:00pm-8:00pm PDT.
    Sun 4:00pm-8:00pm PDT

As a raider, we will expect the following from you:

Knowledge of the fights - Read the dungeon journals, watch videos from your favorite YouTuber. Just come prepared and familiar with mechanics.
    Donations to the guild bank (gold, profession mats, consumables, It takes a lot of time and money for us to supply consumables, enchants, and gems for our raiders/mythic+ teams. Every little bit helps our community thrive.
    The willingness to help your guildies - Not everyone may be as good as you, or familiar with fights, or have as much free time, and that’s okay. Be the person who asks, “How can I help?” rather than, “why isn’t everyone else doing better damage?” Toxicity spreads, and we don’t have the tolerance for it.

What you can expect from us:

We provide consumables, including flasks, feasts, personal buff food, potions, enchants, and gems.
    Fun, friendly, and safe environment. We don’t have the patience or tolerance for hate speech, racism, sexism, or homophobia or politics.
    Prepared for the fights, knowing in advance which strat we’ll be using for the night.
    Open discussion environment. Things like loot rules, guild rules, and strats aren’t always set in stone, and we are open to change. If you’d like to see something different, we’re open to hearing you out.
    People to play with! We’re always up to something (raid, mythic+, pvp, mount runs, transmog runs, etc), and it takes little effort to rally the troops. However, you’ll want to be the type of person who’s okay asking for help when you need it.

We currently have a need for the following in a raid setting:
    All Specs especially (Tanks)

Mythic+ Groups: If you’re looking to push your rating or see how high of a dungeon you can do, we can do that with you!, but if you’re just here for the social aspect there’s no requirement.

We currently have a need for the following in a M+ setting:
    All Specs

We also host monthly events! Past events have been:

Tonk Wars
    Mog contests
    Hide and seek
    Lvl 1 naked race

As a guildie, we expect you to be positive, fun, and easy going. We joke around a lot with each other, as most families do, but we don’t need negativity or intentional rude behavior. Maintaining the positive atmosphere and experience is our top priority. We’re also looking for someone who’s helpful towards others, as we have some new or returning players.

If you’re interested and have more questions, please feel free to add my Btag and/or Discord.
    Bnet: CplConfused#1157 | Discord: Boriskarloff#4583

<No Skill> 

Located on Zul’Jin

Disclaimer: This guild is a break off of our Main guild that has ended.

Our Progression:
    9/9 H BoD (Aotc), 1/9M BoD and 2/2H (Aotc) CoS

What we are looking for
    ⦁ 2 healers - Monk and Druid
    ⦁ Ranged DPS - Warlock, Mage, Hunter, Shaman & Boomkin
    ⦁ Melee DPS - WW Monk, Rogue, Warrior, DH, DK

Raiding Days & Times
    Tues/Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm
    2x 10min breaks during raid time

Guild Envoriment
    We are a laid back fun loving group. We don’t tolerate drama. On our off time we like to have fun and enjoy eachothers company…as we been together for sometime we pretty much know eachothers personality. We want to add people to the roster with the same mind set as us. Even tho we are laid back when it’s raid time we take it very seriously. We are semi-hardcore raiding guild. Our foundation of the guild are made up of friends who like playing together and have fun.

What we want
    Our main goal is to get AOTC in a timely manner and when we have a solid 20 man team push the first few bosses in mythic. We will always be pushing Mythic+ keys though the week for gear and will help you get your +10. For raiders Mythic+10 is mandatory at least once a week, the help is there so there is no excuse to not have at least one done. Each raider needs to show up prepared and be ready for progression Flasks and Feasts will be provided. Potions and personal food will be on you. We will not be using Feasts on the first pulls until we consistently make progression for each boss. If you are going to be late or miss a raid you must let a officer know. If real life situations come up and you are unable to raid with the guild indefinitely you must let an officer know.

Alternate Raiding
    Alot of us have alts and we enjoy to change up from time to time. There is no set days or times for this. but more or so who is on and down for it. If this should happen it will most likely will be done later in the week or even weekend…if people are able to.

Contact info
    BNET -Mako#1649