401 [6/9H] Holy Paladin LF Heroic/Mythic Raid Team

Its been a few years since I have had to look for a new guild/team so I will try and keep from wasting folks time.

As is happening more often in this xpac… my former team succumb to the BFA ‘quagmire’ after the Christmas holiday and folded up shop after raiding together since WoD… so I am looking to salvage the situation and find a new team to blend in with (and be part of).

I roll a Holy Paladin (current ilvl 401) and have managed to scrap together 6/9H BOD progression since returning to play last month. I like to consider myelf a low-stress/low-maintenance player that comes prepared and ontime to raid night. I understand and can deal with the ebb & flow of progression (semi- & hardcore) and it doesn’t bother me as I consider it all part of the ‘price of admission’.

I admittedly haven’t hit the M+ circuit the season as previous ones… but have started to pick it up since I returned (in both Holy & Prot).

I am on CST… and can be reasonably flexible with my raid times but would like to stay in the 2 - 3 days/week, 1800 - 2300 CST timeframe, any days. Server & faction changes aren’t an issue as I started this game as Alliance on the Lightbringer server (so I wont get lost in Stormwind).

With a two month break… I understand I may be behind the progression curve (tons of folks looking for 6 or better Mythic)… but I am not looking to be that player that is demanding 8/9M before a team is deemed worthy of my time. I am just looking for a team that is comparable in progression and shooting for AOTC and then some Mythic bosses… that I can be part of and help reach its goals… not carried to as much loot as I can possibly loot, bonus roll, or ‘poor mouth’ my way to.

Thanks for you time if you made it this far… If I seem like I may be what you are looking for and want to discuss this further… feel free to throw a btag at me or leave something on this forum and I will try and get back to you.

No matter how it turns out… Good luck in all your gaming endeavors!

dwarfkiller#1223

Endless Breadsticks US-Mal’Ganis

Is currently recruiting all DPS / heals for heroic and mythic progression, reforming after a break mid Uldir 6/8M uldir/CE Argus., Raid times are T-W-T 9pm-12am CT

In need of
Druid-boomy
warlock-destro
warrior-fury
Dh-havoc/veng
DK-Blood
Shaman-ele/resto
priest-disc/holy
monk-MW/BM

we currently dont have any progression this tier yet butmost of our raiders are AOTC…

but our past consists of
Uldir 6/8M
Antorus-11/11M
Emerald nightmare-7/7M
Trial of Valor 2/3M
The Nighthold 8/10M
If interested you can get ahold of me at
Bnet-Shamel#11827
Discord-shamel#8743

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 7/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hey Teddybonkers! I sent a btag request, we’re working on AOTC and headed into Mythic but I keep finding these flake healers, so I get what you’re saying, it’s tough out there right now. I’ll toss our copy paste recruitment spam and hopefully will hear from you soon :hugs:

Prestige WorldWide (Area52)

We are an all adult 9/9N 5/9H BOD guild, but whats more than that is we are a group of friends. We raid together, we push keys together, we take care of our weekly islands together, run old content together, and play other games together. We joke around in discord. And have fun playing the game. We openly welcome anyone that wishes to join us into this environment, including them in all we do, and need more!

Tuesday/Wednesday
9pm-12am eastern time

We’re in need of
Healer (1) (MW Monk/RShaman/Paladin Preferred)
MELEE DPS (2) (ROGUE/DH/WW PREFERRED)

If you aren’t on that list don’t worry, our bouncers take tips, so hit up btag or discord anyway we’ll see what we can do:heart:

Btag: Sataraa#1236
Discord: Sataraa#6900

Looking at healer options for our mythic roster, would love to chat with you.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Hi Teddybonkers,

It sounds like you’re looking for basically what we provide in Esper. One night a week “mythic-light” raiding with other good players who have limited gaming time. Our night/times seem to sync up well with yours and so does our outlook on the game. Check out the guild spam below. I’ve also added you on bnet. :slight_smile:

Main Raid: Wednesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Optional Off Night/Overflow: Tuesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Progression: 1/9M 9/9H BoD | Core playerbase is 1200-2000 io in M+

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re mostly adult professionals who value high-end raiding on an extremely limited raiding schedule. We’ve been there, done that on the hardcore scene (33 Mythic bosses down in Legion) and now we’re more interested in balancing gaming and – you know, life. Many of us have played together for years in different raiding circles.

Recruiting Needs:
1 DPS
1 DPS interested/willing to occasionally off-heal

Interested?
Bnet: Palewind#1990
Apply: bit.ly/EsperWow
Discord: Palewind#9372

I am the recruitment officer for Diminishing Returns on Dalaran. We moved to Dalaran after running a raiding guild on Kael’thas for 13 years.

We pride ourselves on stability and a good raid environment. We also do not recruit mass amounts of people for bench, as we do not recruit for bench.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. (6 hrs per week)

Current Progression :
9 of 9 Normal - 9 of 9 Heroic – 1 of 9 Mythic

I can be reached at my btag – Geo#1668 or discord – Geomas#3175

Geo|

We definitely are in a huge need for a Holy Paladin. I tossed you a BNET add as well. Spam Below:

<Rocket Surgery> - Alliance - Whisperwind 10 year old guild with multiple top 10 US kills in WOTLK and Cata. 10/10M NH, 7/9M TOS, 11/11M ABT in Legion. 3/8M Uldir before taking a break in late September. We are currently 3/9M 9/9H.
Tuesday (optional to clear M/H farm) & Thursday 7:30-10:30pm Eastern for prog.

We also push keys on off nights. Very easy to get your 10 done or push M+. Mythic raiding on a pseudo two night schedule, ideal for raiders with busy schedules. Flasks and food provided.

Falc#1131 (Btag) / Falc#2603 (Discord)

Hey Teddybonkers! :slight_smile:

About the Big Brain Boys

Server: Illidan
Progression: 1/9M 9/9H
Personal Loot System: RCLootCouncil*
*All tradeable loot is equally distributed to those who need it. We are trying to gear the raid as a whole so we can progress together.

Raid Times:

• Friday/Saturday 6p-10p PST
  • Sunday 6p-8p PST (Extra day for progression, officers’ decision)

For more info about us please check out our recruitment post linked below!

Bnet: LadyPluu#1299
Discord: Pluu#1299

App: bit.ly/b3-app

Hello there :slight_smile: If your still looking, please check us out would love to hear from you :slight_smile:

[A] [US] [Proudmoore] <Eternal Kingdom> - Team Valiant

Team Valiant is the newest raid team in that is running on Friday and Saturday nights from 6-9 PST. We are currently 5/9 H after our first week, and are actively recruiting all classes and specializations to fill our new roster!

Valiant is a relaxed and friendly raiding environment committed to working together to progress through current heroic content. Valiant is a dedicated and constructive team for those who are either looking to progress beyond normal difficulty or those who are experienced raiders looking for a heroic weekend team.

Contact Information

Team Lead: Curat

Discord: Curat#0513

BTag: Alaric#1485

About Eternal Kingdom:

Eternal Kingdom is a large World of Warcraft multi-guild gaming community based on the Proudmoore realm for Alliance and Area 52 for Horde. We formed in 2013 with a very clear goal: Make the world a better place! Gaming is what we love to do but it isn’t just pixels and polygons for us. We understand that while playing a video game we can also create positive change for ourselves and for others. More information on our guild philosophy can be found on our guild information page on our website.

There are also a wide array guild events including multiple weekly Normal and Heroic fun runs, farming parties, guild contests etc so there is always something fun to do. Information on our various guild events are available on our website.