400 WW monk LF competent raiding guild

Experienced raider LF a competent raiding guild that won’t fall apart after a few raids. Can OS MW as well. Very competent player, though I have no logs I have a lot of prior heroic(pre mythic) raiding and also mythic raiding as well. No real raid experience this xpac past uldir but learn fast and efficiently. Can talk more over bnet/discord. Looking for any kind of raiding as long as consistent though I prefer semi-hardcore. I am horde and not looking to faction change just to trial with a guild I don’t know. Am open to realm transferring if trials with guild go well though.

Kkonabrother#1586 is my btag or leave yours and I will message you if interested.
Can send discord over bnet if more convenient to talk on.

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.~~

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Lookout for my add on btag.

<Duplicitys Reach> on Horde side US-Thrall 8/8H 2/8 M Last Tier, 9/9 H 2/9 M 2/2 H Discord? Check. Wipes? Check. Memes? Check. We are a group of casual elitists that raid twice a week, Friday and Saturday 9pm-12am (ET/server). We are currently recruiting DPS and healers with and offspec. We also are active in pushing mythic+ keys. Trials are welcome on so please reach out! We even host things like farming competitions with real life prizes :slight_smile:

Please contact any of our officers at our Btags

• Hungler#1448 -GM
  • Disintary#1567 -Officer
  • Drinlok#1273 -Officer
  • Bamli#1877 -Officer
  • Snarfed#1335 -Recruiting Officer or Snarfing#4104 on Discord

Warfare is a newly formed Turalyon guild on horde!
We are a group of raiders with CE (or close to CE raiders) in BFA and previous xpacs
We are willing to teach any raider that wants to learn :slight_smile:
Raid times are T/W/TH 9:30-12:30 est
If this sounds appealing to you please contact our recruitment officer! bnet: Vak#11366 discord: Vak#7724

Hi Thundathys! Great name btw! My husband and I recently left our old guild with a few people to create a new guild due to a lack of progression. We are not opting to be “hard-core” but rather, a group of close friends pushing content. We are looking for competent players, because let’s face it, we all know how frustrating it can get wiping to the same thing over and over due to incompetency. We’ve built up our guild fairly quick and seem to have a great group of people running in our raids. We our horde on Zul’jin and run Tues and Thurs from 8pm-10:30pm PST. We’d be happy to have you run with us and see if we’re a good fit for each other. Feel free to message me if interested: Babybones#1163

Hey Thunda, I sent you a friend request, take care!

Hey There Thunda,

Please look at our copy paste when you get the chance! Really want to hear from you.

Thanks

[H] < Concordant > on Turalyon US.

We are a guild that has been around for over 10 years, raiding progressively since early TBC. We are a strong, well-mannered team that is seeking raiders who want to stab dragons and dance on their corpses.

Our Mission Statement

We seek motivated raiders that enjoy conquering raid content as a team, maximizing their character to its fullest potential, and being a part of a mature raiding team.

Guild Information

Current progression is 3/9M 9/9H BoD.

We are a progression oriented guild consisting of working adults and students (18+ only). We work hard to conquer all available raid content during our set schedule. As such, we expect strong raiding ability, consistency, and drive from all members.

Guild History

With much blood, sweat, and nerd screams, our strong raiding history dates back to original WoW, including TBC Horde first kills (Black Temple, Sunwell), Heroic ICC, and Heroic Firelands/Dragon Soul. We are also proud to have Ulduar, Firelands, Dragon Soul, Siege of Org, HFC, Nighthold, and Antorus achievement mounts, H Uldir AotC and as well as 9/9 MoP Gold CM’s, and Mythic +15 achievements

Recruiting

Shaman (Resto & Ele)

Priest (All Specs)

Paladin (Holy & Ret)

Hunter (All Specs)

Monk (Mistweaver & Windwalker)

Mage (All Specs)

All other classes and specs will be considered based on performance and experience.

Guild Schedule

Monday: M+ keys, 8:30pm EST (Optional)

Tuesday: Raid Progression, 8:30pm-11:30pm EST (Mandatory for main raiders)

Wednesday: M+ keys, 8:30pm EST (Raiders to complete their +10 for the week)

Thursday: Raid Progression, 8:30pm-11:30pm EST (Mandatory for main raiders)

Friday: Off night

Saturday: Alt Raid Run Normal/Heroic: 8:30pm EST (Optional)

Sunday: M+ keys, 8:30pm EST (Optional)

Please contact Novasolan#1621, Kelfuries15#1651, Lurah#1825, or Died#1748 in game with any questions .

Hey would live to chat if interested.

Exiled is an AOTC focused raiding guild located on the server Turalyon. While our focus is AOTC, we will dabble in Mythic raiding once all content has been cleared. We are currently 9/9H BoD and 2/2H CoS looking to start pushing into Mythic BoD as the roster allows.

RAID TIMES: Currently we raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8pm-10pm est.

RAID EXPECTATIONS: Our raid times are short, so during those 2 hour windows want to be pulling. Due to our time constraints we dont want to have to explain every encounter with every pull. Discord in between pulls is typically laughing and joking around, but during the pull communication is focused on what we are doing. We expect you to come prepared with everything you will need for the encounter i.e. pots, watching videos, and properly enchanted/gems. We provide most everything except for your pots, all you need to do is ask.

ATMOSPHERE OUTSIDE OF RAID: We are a guild comprised of mostly late 20s to late 30s year old working adults. We all are typically in discord joking around with each other posting memes or picking on the Demon Hunter. Our sense of humor tends towards the dark side, so really nothing you say will offend anyone. Most of us are on almost every night running mythic plus, leveling alts, or just hanging out playing other games.

Needs: We are looking for a 2-3 more healers and DPS. However if the atmosphere sounds like something your interested in, we are always recruiting social players.

If any of this sounds interesting to you please dont hesitate to contact me on discord: taurast#9407 or bnet: taurast#1518 or Nicknac on discord/bnet: theblizzur#1777
Good luck Have fun and Sorry about your key!

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Kawaiihealer#1404

Guild Master: Fiege
BNET: Fiege#1567

Hi there, if youre interested in heroic raiding, check us out below!

Dad Bod is a horde heroic raiding guild on the Turalyon server. We formed during Legion and have been AoTC every tier since. Our members enjoy all aspects of the game, including raiding, pushing m+, pvp, and achievement/mog runs. We are made up of adults, mostly dads, with lives, careers, and families. We’d love to push hardcore and thrive like the good ol’ days, but we just don’t have the time to worry about mythic progression. Our focus is on our members and we try to support each other as much as possible.

The attendance bug is biting and we’re looking for people who still want to be active and participate in activities. WoW is still a lot of fun if you have a great group of people to enjoy it with!

We are looking for any classes or roles at this point, as we have members that are flexible and can swap to different roles as needed to fill the needs. We also look for flexible people able to do the same, but it’s certainly not a requirement. We aren’t sticklers on class choice - we want our members to have a great time playing the character they enjoy the most.

Our raid nights are Sun/Wed 10:00pm to 12:30am eastern time and we have a good group or two that push 10-15 m+ keys throughout the week as well. If you’d like to discuss more, please reach out to me via:

Bnet: gnome4life#1832
Discord: Kentorus#0661 (best option for quick response)