400 MS Batching/2.5 Tick Servers

Man the way you were talking I figured you would have hundreds of video proof of this happening. You can’t even find one?

And it does. Classic batching behaviors and outcomes are also based on local and external factors LOL.

You mind being more specific about what you’re trying to say here besides being extremely vague to mask something you aren’t quite sure of?

No it is not. It is effecting it in a very similar way. I have provided proof of this in this very thread at least 6 times.

First of all leeway in vanilla was a mechanic that allowed melee attacks to go off up to about 0.2 seconds after the target had moved out of your melee range. That was to give you a bit of “leeway” to account for the time it took to communicate with servers. Not the case in Classic.

In Classic Leeway just increases your melee range if you and your target is moving. But that’s not working correctly either, and it hasn’t been fixed:

Furthermore, in vanilla the leeway mechanic stopped if you or your target were slowed 30% (walking speed). Not the case and not fixed:

All Blizzard has said is:

I’ve updated the original post in this thread with:

* “Melee leeway” is working as intended.

After careful study and testing, we’ve found that for players with low latency, the state of melee leeway is how they would have experienced the game in 2006.

There are more people with low latency now than there were in 2006, so we expect for some it might feel different, but it is working as expected.

So Blizzard designed leeway totally different than how it worked in vanilla. And they’re happy with that. Of course they are.

And yes dead mobs do attack you - took me 15 seconds to find a video:

Other batching BS:

Go away.

/10char

1 Like

You have to actually log in to that character and play him for a bit before an archived character can be found

Incorrect. I posted a video earlier of a tauren starting and ending his auto attack at an insane range. You literally just made that up. All of that up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=253&v=JYRB2tf5X-Q

@ 4:13 the tauren starts swing and ends swing with the human WAY out of range. This isn’t him starting the auto and then having the human run away. This is how leeway worked. Also here is another example of a warrior landing MULTIPLE autoattacks out of range.

@14:44

These video right here single-handedly prove everything you just said incorrect.

You completely made this up, yet again

@14:44

The rogue is slowed, leeway is still occurring. You seriously think anyone believes this nonsense you are actually making up on the fly?

This video you linked is just leeway activating, this has nothing to do with what I told you to prove. You said mobs were attacking you at max range after you blinked. This is just leeway, my videos above proved it is working exactly like this video.

Next.

This happened all the time, it was just a delay in when abilities actually hit, christ it even happened in pvp check it out here.

Warrior charges and lands MS @4:59, damage and MS doesn’t show up until @5:01. If the warrior were so happen to die within that window the damage would have came up just like the video you shown here. If you need more examples of this on the same video it is RIDDLED with examples. Check when a spell lands, and then see how long it takes for the damage/debuffs to register.

Is there anything else you wanna make up for me to prove worng

Not on warcraft realms. You can find characters you haven’t played or logged into for 13 years or so

I have an old character named Azzuree on boulderfist that i can see on character select screen, but can’t log in to because I havent payed for account in 15 years. When i search for character it doesn’t show up…maybe i’m searching on wrong website.

Yeah, I’m talking about warcraftrealms dot com it has been down for a couple days now, but you can search any character name that has ever been created and been above a certain level. It will tell you what guilds they have been in, what level they were when they were in those guilds etc. It doesn’t give a load of info just really basic stuff.

1 Like

Thank you. I thought about reactivating account just to see what gear I had. Was a TRUE vanilla character lol. Stopped playing in 2006

1 Like

Yeah, no. You’re the one who keeps insisting that all this was in vanilla. It wasn’t.

Here ya’ go:

h ttps://i.redd.it/nsijjqdd3q331.jpg

It’s a stupid mechanic that was made up just for Classic. It’s not vanilla. It never was vanilla. It needs to go. Why do you keep insisting this was all in vanilla?

1 Like

It’s drakedog? One of the most known vanilla warlocks of all time? Umm you sure you played vanilla there bud? LOL

Yeah post a freakin IMAGE to prove your point LOL. Was the mob in the middle of an autoattack? Was the mage lagging and it makes it seem like he is closer than he really is? Jesus christ.

I don’t think you understand how proof works.

My videos debunk everything you say as it CLEARLY depicts leeway in full force in vanilla. The only way for you to be correct right now is to disprove my videos. That’s it.

Idk maybe the loads of evidence I literally JUST gave you that shows that it was? Toddler brain in full force right now boys!

In vanilla leeway was a 0.2 second “leeway” to hit the target after the target moved. That is a fact. In classic it’s extended range if you and the target are moving. That is a fact.

Leeway Vanilla: extra time
Leeway Classic: extra range

Range and time are not the same things. Fact.

No, they don’t. You’ve not shown me a video of a melee running after their target consistently hitting it out of melee range. That’s because that’s not how leeway worked in vanilla.

But you keep pretending you know what you’re talking about.

1 Like

I literally just proved your nonsense wrong with 3 videos dude. There’s no more excuse to keep saying this. If you are going to keep repeating things I just proved wrong then you’re a lost cause.

Yes, yes I did. I JUST gave you a video showing JUST that.

No you did not. No even one single instance.

That was a SPELL. If leeway had worked then as it does not they’d be hitting each other at 14:52.

Good lord.

I’m done.

1 Like

I’m sorry a spell? A fury warrior landing 4 autos and a bloodfury is spells? I’m sorry what? You honestly can NOT be this dense. There’s absolutely no way

Also, glad you mentioned 14:52 because he is indeed out of leeway range until 14:53 where he is still out of melee range but leeway kicks in AGAIN and he lands an auto.

You have failed the very prayer you laud.

Read it. Read it again. Keep reading it until you understand why your response is a betrayal of the very belief you “hold dear”.

Um… CLEARLY the warrior cast Death. How can you not see that?

1 Like