400 Monk Looking For Raiding Guild!

My name is Ketaii, and i’m an alliance monk looking for a 2 day a week raiding guild. I’m currently windwalker, however, I am willing to re-roll BrewMaster or MistWeaver (prefer BM/WW).

About me: I’m currently 400 il, looking to push mythic content after recently coming back to the game. I’m 25 years old and I’ve been playing since vanilla. A lot of my high end raiding experience comes from BC-Mists, clearing almost all content through this time. I played a bit in legion and WoD clearing most raids on at least heroic.
What i’m looking for: A solid group of players that takes raiding seriously, yet likes to have fun. I love progressing content and there’s nothing better than having a group of friends to do it with,

What you get from me: A solid raider with 100% attendance. I’m willing to do whatever it takes to progress, whether that be re-rolling specs, running mythics throughout the week and taking criticism. I’ll be dedicated to the guild, doing my best to make sure I help us progress.

Looking forward to meeting some people, happy raiding!

Hello Ketaii :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers is recruiting in preparation for 8.2! If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere with many members in guild chat throughout the day and evening. On off days many of our members are doing arenas, battlegrounds, m+s both lower keys and higher keys, running old raids and hanging out in discord.Many of the players in the guild are players who have played the game since TBC and have played alongside each other since then in much of the content.

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

9/9H 1/9M 1/2H (Tuesday and Thursday 9pm to 11pm EST)

What we are looking for:

DPS/Heals in preparation for 8.2. Core spots available.

M+ Players, priority on healers.

Dependable players with good attitudes, raiders and casual players alike. Players who are looking for a long term guild to call home and enjoy both the game content and experience along with the social aspect of the game.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :slight_smile:

Armageddon Industries
Area-52
Adult (ages 21+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC & M+ guild.
T/Th 11pm-2am EST.

We are excited for 8.2 & classic with big plans for both. LF new blood to add to our team & multi game community.

We do meta achieves when they are current, xmog/mount/achievement farming, and have a high desire to push more M+.

For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724

<reddit>[A][US][Sargeras]

We raid Tues and Thurs nights from 9pm –midnight central/ sever time and looking for another dps. Also do an optional alt /fun run on the weekend.

Currently 1/9M, 9/9H, & 2/2H. Mostly just aim for AOTC then hit a few mythic bosses to pass the time between raid tiers.

Most of us are in our 30s. My Battletag is JRoc#1966 and Discord is JRoc#5400. Hit me up and lets chat!

Fear No Evil

Raid Times:
Tuesday & Wednesday(progression) 7:00-9:30pm CST(Server time)
Thursday(Casual/Alt Run) - 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM CST (Server Time)

Current Progression: H BOD 5/9 (Guild is working towards AOTC) N BOD 9/9

Our PvP Event
Friday 7:00pm -9:30PM CST (Server Time)

We would like to start a RBG Team as well. We are very close to doing so.

Realm: Garona

Requirements:
•Discord (voice server)
•Enchant & gem your gear.
•Come prepared to raid/pvp, with pots/flasks/food
•80% Attendance Requirement
•Show up on time and prepared for every raid (15 to 30 minutes prior to raid time)
•Must sign up for guild events if you wish to go if you can’t make one please put ‘not attending’ or ‘maybe’
•Know your class
•Admit to your mistakes
•Be open to constructive criticism
•Have a positive attitude and patience
•In depth knowledge of your class and the current raid/pvp content
•Have a reliable working computer
•Be communicative about any problems you may be having
•Open to helping those who cannot provide for themselves
•Advise a raid/pvp leader if you will be absent from raid/pvp on a post on the web site.
•Previous raid experience is preferred. This doesn’t have to be just previous expansion raiding, but we prefer people who have done previous Normal/current HEROIC raiding. Since we raid only three nights a week, we need a high level of performance.
•New and returning raiders/pvpers or casual players are welcome.
Our Focus:
We are a guild of friends who have been playing the games together to accomplish the same goals, with varying levels of raiding/pvping experience. While some of us having been around since Vanilla, raiding MC and BWL, some are fresh faces with Battle For Azeroth. We achieved a semi-hardcore 10 man/flex team and we are wanting to expand our roster. We are looking for exceptional players for new raids coming up in future patches, however we are very open to “casual” players for Thursday night raid. Heroic raiding (progression) is on Tuesday and Wednesday nights. Raid spots will be given to players that show their worth in and out of raids. (We take preference in players who like to make progression and betterment of their character a priority).

Heals: (Need: Low)
Open to Exceptional & Casual Players

Ranged DPS: (Need: Medium)

Melee DPS: (Need: Medium)

Tanks: (Need:Low)

Our Mission:
If you are a capable raider/pvper who is looking for a guild of people who enjoy having fun, aren’t afraid of some friendly competition or lively discord conversation, but still want to see current content in a timely manner, then we could be the guild for you.

If you are interested or have any questions please post below and I will reply as soon as possible - or contact us at

Officer/Recruitment Officer - Zetsumi#1969
Officer/Raid Leader - Theraphee#1848
Guild Master/Co Raid Leader - Jennypoo#1932
Guild Master/PvP Leader - DocHolliday#1507
Officer/Co PvP Leader - DarkLadyTemp#1949
Officer - TheLoneCone#1530

You can also contact us at FNE.enjin. com

We look forward to hearing from you!

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 or our Recruitment Assistant at BNet Kithain#11187 or Discord Kithain#9751 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

I believe that our guild offers the environment you’re looking for. However, our tanks have been playing together since Firelands, so BrM isn’t an option for you here. If you’re willing to play either WW or MW as your MS (with the other as an OS, if you like), I’d welcome the opportunity to chat with you!

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 9/9H and 4/9M in BoD and 2/2H in CoS.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc+holy priest, 1 holy paladin, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for warlock, ele sham, s priest) 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer monk or warrior… Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hi Ketaii,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero is an adult guild (21+) on Thrall. We are a Heroic Raiding guild (9/9H BoD, 1/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS) , raiding Fri/Sat, 8-11 pm Eastern. With a 9/9M raid leader, we may be working on some mythic bosses once we have the roster for it, but that is not our primary goal. We are a pretty consistent group, some of whom have been playing together since Wrath. We enjoy raiding and running mythic+ together in a team atmosphere . We are always willing to help a guildie gear up a toon so they can participate in raiding and m+ . Due to a recent move to Thrall, we are looking to expand our group with others who share our mindset. We are looking primarily for ranged dps at this time, although a WW monk with a MW off spec would be very useful! Of course any class is welcome if you are not interested in joining the raid team!

We offer all members a repair allowance, and raiders also get enchants/gems for their raiding toons. Our goal is to provide a friendly atmosphere where the members work together as a team for the guild’s benefit, with both casual players and raiders contributing to the guild’s success.

If this sounds like a guild that might interest you, add Tails#1421 to your friends list and we can chat.

[Area-52] <What Are Logs> 2/9M 2/2H [US-Horde]

TLDR: AOTC Guild with Casual Mythic Progression. Most of us have been together since WoD. Flask, Potions, Enchants and feasts all provided during raid.

Raids every Tuesday and Wednesday 8:00PM-10:30PM EST.

Mythic plus daily with members competing for Raider IO Rank.

Current Raiding Needs For Raid Team

Tanks: Recruiting Closed

Healers: Recruiting Closed.

DPS: Recruiting all Dps

For more info or to ask some questions don’t hesitate to PM my
Bnet: Nightgunner#1901

Discord: Mat#4382 (best option)
Or Reddit to inquire.