400 ilvl resto druid and 397 brm LF guild

prefer to play horde but will play alliance if paid transfers are a thing

looking for a guild that raids a couple nights a week, 9pm-12am est are the times we prefer

previous top 10 raiders, recently coming back to this tier, know all the fights etc, looking for a place to game

Hi Imback :sunglasses: !!

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting a healer to join our roster! We raid every Tues/Thurs 9-12EST! We were 5/8M Uldir and currently 9/9N, 7/9H and 1/9MM.

How to apply:

For the quickest response, please use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475

Hey there,

My team could use both of you. We are a new team started for this tier to push cutting edge on a light, 2 day 6hr raid schedule. We start an hr earlier than you guys are looking for but figured id post anyways.

We raid TUES THURS 8-11PM EST and are 6/9H (mekka @ 19%) and 1/9M (Grong @ 18%). We are only aiming to achieve CE this tier at whatever rank we get, then improving upon that ranking every tier going forward. We run a competitive roster, where players have to earn their spots instead of just being handed them.

We are looking for players that are active and will involve themselves in guild activities, be it M+ or alt runs. We want to get to know our players, not just see them twice a week. We have many players in similar positions as you (prior super HC raiders, looking to just chill out and kill stuff with friends). Leadership is prior top 50 US raiders.

If this sounds interesting to you, lets talk.

Protek#11993 is my btag.

Cheers!

thanks for the replies!

i love food

Hey I’m back, if you’re looking for a great guild then is an old semi-hardcore raiding guild and we have spots for both you and your friend. Last tier we achieved 7/8M and we’re trying to keep that spirit. We raid T/W 7-10 pm so it’s a little out of your preferred time range. In case you have questions feel free to send me a Bnet add @ Killancer#1194

ya a bit too early

Hello Imback you would slide in perfectly into our core group, check us out.

Meters Over Everything are newly formed guild looking to recruit the following classes and roles; Raid times are 8:30-11pm EST Tueday/Friday

Healer Priest ( Any Spec)
Shadow priest
Boomkin, Resto Druid
Shaman Dps/ Resto Shaman
Any Mage specs
Hunter
Demon Hunter

If you have strong situational awareness, know your class , and enjoy raiding in a friendly environment, then we might be the place for you! Feel free to contact Dojawar (djcipher#1336), Charlie (Charlie#13641).

About us:
Meters over Everything started with a group of IRL friends looking to extend our group through WoW. We all are exceptionally good players that have always raided with the highest preparation possible. We look to help people, but also expect that you know your stuff and come prepared like anyone else. Just remember to have fun this is just a game and not a company or military academy. Attendance is very lenient, let us know you can’t or don’t wanna raid that night is no issue. It’s not a job it’s a game.

Current Guild progression with new roster began 2/8/19, currently have 1/9M 4/9H 6/9N, will start Heroic runs on 2/12. Most of us have at least cleared 3/9H with some having cleared all bosses on Heroic. We will be looking to clear this tier on heroic before next tier release. If this sounds like the type of environment you would like to be part of shoot us a message.

still on da hunt

Don’t know if you decided yet, and can’t imagine I will be what you are looking for, but I just created or BFG for short, and if you two are interested in leading as much as raiding, I need a strong core of people to build from. Currently Horde on Dalaran server

Btag - Poppz#11379
Disc - NoPantz#2177
Add me if this is something you would like to be on the ground floor of and we can discuss what you are looking for in a guild to see if our styles will mesh!

lookin to jump into something established, but i’ll keep that in mind! sounds interesting

Howdy, our raid times fit your preference. I’ll leave the spam

About Us:
Premonition (3/9M 8/8H BoD, Cutting Edge EN+NH+Ant+Uldir) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. We have streams available for anyone who is interested in checking out our raid environment. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/score and complete 10s for the week. We also play games outside of WoW and have a very active Discord.

Raid Times:
Monday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Recruitment Needs:
We are looking to trial through Heroic Battle of Dazar’alor.

High
Mage
Spriest
Warlock
Moonkin
Warrior
BDK/BM/Prot Pally Tank

Medium
Rogue
DH
Ele Sham

Btag - Eatmyrice#11578, Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

good afternoon boiz

3/9 Mythic, AOTC

US - Arthas Horde
List of what we are looking for is in wowprogress:
/guild/us/arthas/SECURITY

|Paladin (healer)|high|
|Druid (healer)|high|
|Druid (dps)|high|
|Demon Hunter (dps)|high| !!
|Warlock|high|
|—|—|
|Death Knight (dps)|medium|

Raid Schedule:

Tue 9 - 12 Server EST
Thu 9 - 12 Server EST
Mo 9 - 12 Server EST
SECURITY is a very social Guild with emphasis on Mythic Progression. After a multi expansion break we re-started as a very casual 1 raid night a week Guild at the start of Legion and we slowly progressed into a very capable Mythic Guild.

We are currently in the process of revamping the Guild and have already picked up a lot of very talented players that were either part of a Top 100 Guild or were very successful raiders in general.

I will not bore you guys with a long wall of text explaining all the intricate things that make our Guild any more special than others out there. I can however promise you this. Full dedication from your Raid Leaders and Officers to assure that the Guild will continuously improve.

Our current roster for BfA is looking exceptionally strong and we are very hopeful that we will rise up the ranks in this Game!

You can DM me here or send in Game mail to

Shakerdeepz
Shakerdot

Raist
Wuzuna

Bnet: Shaker#1787
Bnet: Tretinik#1154
Disc: Shaker#6358

or any other Officer you see online in Game.

Please whisper your name and server and ideally your most recent WCL as well as a short and sweet message about who you are and how much Raiding experience you have.

<Daunted> Tuesday|Wednesday|Thursday 9pm - 12am EST(Eastern Standard Time)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daunted is a Mythic progression focused raiding guild that was founded by a group of hardcore raiders. We are very competitive, and always willing to help new upcoming players reach new milestones. Whether it is raiding, pvping, xmog hunting , you name it, we are open to reach out and lend our in depth knowledge of the game to our members.

Current Progress

BOD 1/9 Mythic | 9/9 Heroic| 9/9 Normal

Uldir
7/8 Mythic | 8/8 Heroic| 8/8 Normal

Recruitment
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tank: Closed
Healer: Open
Range DPS: Open
Melee DPS: Limited

Currently open for new trials All classes/spec welcome.

Goals
Pushing high level raiding content / mythic + keys

Raiding

• Mythic

• Mythic+ Dungeons

If you are interested let us know via Bnet , Discord , or this post.

Raid Times:

Tuesday|Wednesday|Thursday 9pm - 12am EST(Eastern Standard Time)

Bnet: Curthiany#1955
    Discord: Curthiany#3257

NightHawks Is a casual semi-hardcore raiding guild that is recruiting and accept all types of players. We are a fun tight nit group who is very active. Not a raider? We do mythic+, achievement/mount runs/mog, island expeditions, and much more!

Current Raid Times
    9pm-12am EST:
    Tues/Wend
    Fri/Sat

We are currently recruiting for our Tues/Wend group.

Not a raider? We do mythic+, achievement/mount runs/mog, island expeditions, lvling and much more!

Hit up Btag Allymental#1368 or NightHawk#13132 or Discord allymental#1799 or Jediswag#9000

Salt Factory [8/8M Uldir - 4/9M BFD]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
    • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
    • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
    • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
    • Ability to adapt quickly
    • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
    • Genuine commitment
    • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
    • T19 - US#96
    • T18 - US#165
    • T17 - US#119
    • T16 - US#136
    • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info ;

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
    Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

397 ilvl on the brm now >:)

Horde guild Defiance here. We run T/Th/Sun 630-930 pm pst. Down to earth laid back guild that still pushes end game content the best we can! Just a short post from me so we can talk more if the times fit, which is probably the most important match.

Bnet: AaronC#11555
    Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760

If you want a little more info: [H] 1/9 M seeks Tank, DPS and a healer