400 Ilvl Prot Pally LF home

Hello,

Currently 400ilvl / 40neck Prot Pally LF a new home - Just revived this Character a week ago - already over 1k IO - as i continue to gear him up.

Latest experience as tanking goes back to Uldir 3/8M before i took a break. However my experience goes back from vanilla to present - i have been tanking mainly and dps as OS -

What you get from me -
vocal - raid awareness - accountability - open to criticism - commitment - drama free - and more !

what i am looking for -

Monday to Friday only -
7 PM to 11:30 PM EASTERN
Willing to Transfer for the right guild - with a high preference for alliance :sparkling_heart:

My experience in BFD is 8/9H and 1/9M as dps - Different toon.
i know all the fights as tank.

If interested / would like more info - please leave your info and will contact back ASAP -

Hi Vegân,

We’re currently looking for a Ret paladin with a tank OS. If you’re open to the role and Alliance side.

Raid Schedule:

8pm - 11pm Thursday EST (Tuesday will be added at a later date)
7pm - 10pm Server

About Chaosbeards:

Chaosbeards is small raid group that thrives on progression experience. We take a healthy serious approach to raids with the expectation of doing more in less time. This means coming prepared to the fights, willing to learn and improve. We are all AOTC raiders, some with mythic experience and are looking for a few new raiders for Battle of Dazar’alor progression. We also have regular mythic+ keystone groups. (Beards not required join)

Expectations for Recruitment:

We expect consistent performance representative of your gear level and a level-headed professional attitude, but we don’t necessarily demand top-tier mythic raiding output. We normally bring applicants on a trial raid or mythic+ before acceptance.

Openings:

Retribution Paladin: High
Rogue: High
Hunter: High
Boomkin Druid: Medium
DPS with experience as Tank off-spec: High
Other strong applicants will be considered.

A Note on Cross-Realm:

Because we’re currently only raiding heroic content, we welcome folks who cannot make the move to Galakrond/Blackhand but would still like to join our team. We still expect our cross-realm raiders to regularly participate in raids. We use Slack for organization.

About Aegis:

Aegis was founded on Galakrond in 2009, when a group of new friends wanted a place to collaborate, relax, and see new content together. We are now old friends, but we still like doing those things. Due to Aegis’ large roster and multiple raid teams there is always some one for mythic+, raids, and pvp.

You can contact me via bnet, Devisaur#1300.

If you can add an extra half an hour and I can convince you to play horde would love to check you out!
Current Progression:
5/8M Uldir
9/9H BoD
1/9M BoD

Current Needs:

BM/MM Hunter (HIGH)

Shadow/Disc/Holy Priest (Highest)

Warlock (HIGH)

Ele Shaman (HIGH)

Boomkin (HIGH)

Resto druid (Medium)

Resto Shaman (High)

Brewmaster (High)

All exceptional players will be considered! We don’t have a problem replacing someone if you can out-perform them.

Looking for the following;

Any exceptional/experienced player will be given a trial for the progression group.

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST*
Wednesday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST*
Thursday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST*

*Invites go out 15 minutes prior to raid start time, it is expected that we are in the raid ready to pull by 9EST.

If this sounds like a good fit for you feel free to add Fonze#1379 or Hotsauce#1407 on bnet

<Shroud> Illidan US – Horde LF exceptional players that are Mythic Experienced to push progression.

Current Progression: BFA - 9/9H 1/9M BoD

Current needs:

DPS
Mage - High Priority
Warlock - High Priority
Shadow Priest - High Priority
Balance Druid - High Priority
Hunter - High Priority

Healers
Holy/Disc Priest - High Priority
Holy Paladin - High Priority

Tanks
Protection Pally - High Priority
Brewmaster Monk - High Priority
Protection Warrior - High Priority

Raid Schedule:
8 pm - 11 pm CST (Illidan Server time) Tue, Wed and Thurs.

About Us:
We are a team of mature raiders who have fun while progressing but know when to knuckle down and get the job done. Shroud has been around since mid-wrath while our core group has been playing since vanilla - many CE, AotC achievements, realm first achievement players and so on play within our ranks. We offer many raider incentives and feel we reward our players well for their time. Likewise, Shroud offers alt raids, old content raids, and many social activities outside of raids inc scheduled Mythic+ days.

Applications are via the web and our guild discord in a live interview process. Should you wish any more info, feel free to add Kizzies (Kelty#3244) to Btag or see or our post on Wowprogress

ALWAYS LOOKING FOR CONSISTENT AND RELIABLE PLAYERS

Thanks for your time and we look forward to having you on the team!

If sundays work at all for you

CD is currently looking for semi-hardcore raiders. We are raiding Wednesdays and Sundays 8:15 PM - 11PM EDT server time on Area-52. We just relocated here from Eonar/Velen(dead server) in an effort to recruit to finish heroic and push into mythic raiding. We are currently 4/9 h with some members being 9/9h and 1/9m.

We pride ourselves on having a little bit of class and being fairly inclusive. Back in Vanilla/TBC/WotLK days, we were a top progression guild, and our core is fairly intact. Expect smooth, focused runs with experienced raiders and no drama.

We currently are looking for good players of almost any class; particularly hybrid classes who can heal and/or DPS off spec. We use and require Discord for communication during raids, the ability to speak isn’t required, just need to be there to listen.

Hit up Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.

[H] Cinder Works <Kil’Jaeden> is Currently Recruiting!

Progression:
◦ Raid group 1 is currently 9/9H, 1/9M
◦ Raid group 2 is currently 7/9N, 4/9H

About Us:
We are a guild comprised of adults (18+) that all love to have fun but know how to be serious when progression is required. We have a lively community that loves to help each other out and we run M+ all the time! We maintain a stress and toxic free environment to allow us to focus on progression! We have two raid teams we are finalizing recruitment for.

Raid team 1 is a Semi-Hardcore group. This group is mainly focused on Mythic progression but wont ask you to make multiple alts, or sit out on bosses like other hardcore groups. This team is best suited for those that understand their class and the game but don't want the headache of a hardcore guild.

Raid team 2 is what we call a Experienced Casual group.  This group is all about getting Ahead of the Curve every Tier and some Mythic Progression. This group is for those that want to balance real life along with playing their favorite games!

We also hold raffles periodically with prizes averaging 500k gold! 

Currently Recruiting:

Raid 1 (2 spots open) Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 4:30PM – 7PM PST (7:30PM – 10PM EST)
◦ Ranged DPS
◦ Tank (Brewmaster, Prot Pally)
◦ Healer (Priest, Mistweaver)

Raid 2 (5 spots open) Thursday/Monday 4PM – 7PM PST (7PM – 10PM EST)
◦ Healer (Holy Pally/MW Monk/Priest)
◦ Ranged DPS (Warlock, Shadow Priest, BM Hunter, and Mage)

We Look forward to hearing from you!
If you are interested or would like to get more info feel free to contact us!

(GM/Raid Manager) Aqua (Bnet: Roger#1280)
(Recruitment Manager) Uddermaster (Bnet: Jarclovis#1969)
(Recruitment for Team 1) Tonii (Bnet: Kruzinskii#1356)
(Recruitment) Doopy (Bnet: Temo#1826)