400 ilvl Holy Pally LF Late Raid (after 7PM PST)

BattleTag: Oankali#1132
Discord: Eshen#3019

398 Holy Paladin looking for a semi-serious evening progression guild.

I’ve run the spectrum from casual to server first raiding since vanilla. Now my schedule has settled down I’m looking to get back to raiding. This paladin’s logs are not super impressive but I just switched to him and have not had a ton of raiding opportunity. However, I have extensive experience in high mythic raiding on my shaman and priest for the past several expansions.

Feel free to reach out for an example of my shaman’s logs before my guild started to have attendance issues.

7PM PST is the earliest start time I can do

Thanks!

Hey there!

Please check us out below!

Hit me up and lets chat!

Pirate chat has an immediate opening for a holy paladin and I believe our times should work for you, I sent you an invite so we can talk more, but here is our info in the meantime:

Pirate Chat is a 9/9H 1/9M guild on Stormrage that is currently looking for a couple more players to add to our roster. The goal of this guild is to make a semi-hardcore group of dedicated raiders looking to get progression done while maintaining a light hearted atmosphere.

NEEDS:
Shadow Priest with heal offspec
Rogue
Ele/Resto Shaman
Warrior
Warlock
Holy Paladin-very high need

RAID SCHEDULE:
TUES/THURS 10PM-1AM EST
Optional Alt/Heroic day- Monday 10PM-1AM EST

Our guild consists of older college students and working adults. We have an active discord community and are often running mythic keys or playing other games together.
If you are looking for a solid and active raiding guild with a mind set of having a good time and killing as many bosses as possible each tier in BFA, then add any of us on bnet and let’s chat!

Battle net ID:
Avalyne#1478 (Recruitment Officer, aka me)
Nyteblayde69#1643 (GM)
Trogdor#1234 (Dps officer)

Indolence - 1/9 Mythic 8/9 Heroic
is a newly created guild on the server Stormrage. Our goal is to pursue CE in a competitive manner. We are few but looking for many who want to experience the hardest content the game has to offer.

Raid times - Tuesday, Wed, Thursday 7-10 EST PM

Recruitment Needs - Right now we are looking for a mixture of ranged and melee DPS and some healers.

Contact - Please get in touch with me in game for more info/questions at Dillon1330#1684. Thank you!!