400 Ilvl Feral Druid LF Guild

Hey everyone, so I decided to come back to the game around 8.2 and after trying out the classes I have at 120 I’ve decided to rock my feral druid. I’m currently 400 ilvl rn and am looking for a guild that runs keys and heroic raids once i get my neck and ilvl up higher :slight_smile: I got AOTC for Uldir on a disc priest, cleared up to queens court on heroic on my mage before i decided to switch characters, as well as raiding most of legion so I have raid experience already. If you’re interested feel free to add me on Bnet @LazyPeon#11106 to talk about your guild and see if I’d be a fit for it :smiley:

• Tank: Any
  • DPS: Any
  • Any exceptional players

Potential applications should have knowledge of current content and successful applications should have knowledge of their class and roles. If you feel that you would be an asset, please contact us.

Schedule

• Tuesday: 11:30pm - 2:30am EST (8:30pm - 11:30pm PST)
  • Thursday: 11:30pm - 2:30am EST (8:30pm - 11:30pm PST)

About Us

We are a laid back group of individuals who enjoy raiding and progression. Our team is a Semi-Casual group aiming to push into heroic content and achieve AOTC after we have achieved this goal we may push into Mythic if the tier and attendance allow. We have an active core who enjoy a variety of things such as M+, gearing alts, PvP, and more.

Current Progression

• 1/8 MythicThe Eternal Palace
  • 8/8 Heroic The Eternal Palace
  • 8/8 Normal The Eternal Palace

Previous Progression

• 2/9 Mythic Battle of Dazar’alor
  • 9/9 Heroic Battle of Dazar’alor
  • 2/2 Heroic Crucible of Storms

Required Addons/Programs

• Exorsus Raid Tools
  • Deadly Boss Mods/Big Wigs
  • GTFO