400 Feral/Guardian Druid returning player LFG willing to xfer - see more details inside

Hello all! I am a former pally/dk tank from WotLK on Moon Guard back in the day. I played intermittently after Wrath but pretty much dropped off until Legion. Played a bit there but it didn’t grab me as much. After Classic came out I installed BfA and found a new love for WoW, albeit my server being DEAD Horde side. However, my dad still plays on MG (since BC) and has one of each class to 120 + geared to the teeth. I’ll ask him to hop on and share a bit, but long story short -

We are looking for an East Coast casual but focused guild to play with in the evenings. Mythics, raiding progression, etc would be a good fit. I am primarily feral DPS but am re-learning to tank as a bear. I am also willing to use my 110 level boost to level another class on a new server as well (thinking priest or a pure DPS class). Gryhm can be whatever the heck you need him to be - literally, any class, any spec. You won’t be disappointed!

Drop us a line, we’d love to chat and find a new home. We also aren’t completely stuck on being Horde - at this point we are more looking for the right group of players to play with.

Thanks for reading!

hey guys! would love to chat more with you and see if we would be a good fit!

Ebonvale is looking build a raid team to push into mythic raiding content in 8.3! We are recruiting any who are looking to find a new home where they can push content but also make friends! We are welling to also help anyone gear up!

Raid Times!

(Progression) Monday | 9:45 EST - 12:45 EST
(Progression) Wednesday | 9:45 EST - 12:45 EST
(Alt/Farm Night) Friday | 9:45 EST - 12:45 EST

Questions? Please contact:
GM: (Bnet) KiwiTiger#11312 |(Discord) KiwiTiger#3279

Hello to you both - I’m interested in talking if you are :slight_smile: (For our heroic team and up when you’re ready!)

Here’s that spam people love:
</ Same Plan, Less Dying /> is not your average guild.
We raid. We M+. We like each other. Not like like. Well…

Anywho! We’re a fun, social guild with an AotC focus that would love to add more solid people to our team. We are specifically looking for those who like progress without the elitist mentality. We’ve got players who have played together for years and will stay strong for plenty more. :grin:

What do we do??
Alt raids are Monday 8-11pm EST.
Progression nights are Tues & Thurs 8-11pm EST. (3/8M, 8/8H, 8/8 normal)

M+ are pretty much all day every day and some PVP here and there.
We run an active M+ community too. Guilded or not, you’re welcome to be added there. ^.^

Please add me to battle-net if you’re intrigued - I’d be very glad to talk! Saxx#1747

NO PLACE LIKE GNOME IS RECRUITING 1 HEALER AND STRONG DPS FOR 8.3!

No Place Like Gnome is an Alliance guild on the Dalaran[US] server! Our main goal is to AoTC and push into mythic at a semi serious but fun pace. We are a tight knit groups of players ranging from 18 to 50 years old.

We raid on Friday and Saturday at 9pm EST to 12am EST. Our current progression is AotC TEP, CoS, BoD, and Uldir. We are looking for an Aotc and progression into mythic raiding when 8.3 drops!

We are looking for 1 healers (rShaman, Hpally, MWmonk) and strong dps (any) who can commit to the 6 hour raid schedule above. Who knows how to play their class (or is willing to learn and get better).

If you have never raided before, we can teach you. If you need higher ilvl, we can gear you. If you need a helpful setting, this guild is for you.

Our other hobbies include: Mythic+ dungeons (pushing and failing), achievement runs, farming of all types (mats, pvp kills, mounts) and dicking around in discord.

If you are interested in joining No Place Like Gnome to raid please contact me at (bnet) Darthbane526#1143 or taylourene#1601
(discord) taylourene#4461

If you just want a friendly social home, you can /who in game and anyone can invite you.

We got a few slots open atm over on horde on area 52

Have you ever dreamed of something bigger? Like there is a special calling in the world for u? Like being able to rip your shirt off and then having people oil up your well toned body as you flex on nerds? Being able to lift more than 30000x your own body weight on the bench? Hey bros thunder chad here and just kickin open your door to let you know, if you answered yes or no to any of these questions there is a guild out there for you. Where I will teach you to be the master of the ways, and make your friends, girlfriends,boyfriends,husbands,and wives so jealous of your sick mad skills, and your life achievements they will not want to leave you alone so they can try and steal some of your fame and success.

Rëquiëm the totally original name but just remixed like sprite to look the same but be totally different and cooler. So why don’t you pop that top and pull that tab and dive right into this like the hit mini series Requiem, staring Lydia Wilson who by the way is totally rad. We get together to show off our god like physical physique and flex on some dragons and some fever dream monsters every Monday,Tuesday, and Thursday 8pm-11pm est, that is 7-10 cst, and 5-8 pst. Lead by a 4/8m team that wanted more out of our raiding experience and for everyone to pull their own weight so we had a chance to get a CE this expansion. The roided up the jacked up keyboard warriors we need are as follows.

We currently have one tank slot open at this time- Looking for either a death knight,monk,paladin, or druid.

We have some melee spots open- Looking for warrior,rogue,shaman

We are looking for range which those classes are- mage,priest,shaman,warlock,druid, or hunters.

If you don’t see your class on the lists above feel free to reach by finding the contact info farther down below, and see if you can’t flex hard enough to change my mind.

Expectations

• Be on time and prompt
  • Bring your best
  • Food
  • Flask
  • Potions
  • A pulse
  • The ability to breath through your nose
  • Not to live with your mother but if you do that is cool but be respectful to her.
  • Be able to bench your own body weight.

Well bros that concludes this divine intervention inside of your dream thunder chad has to take off, but I will leave you with a parting gift of foresight to see the contact info of my people so that your people can get in touch with my people. A good flex and may your bench always be strong. sparkytiz#1491 and always remember to rip your shirt down and out Lunaspark#1158.

Hey there,

Pak Cafan on Dalaran is always looking for more fun folks to join our boss stomping, M+ running, achievement finding crew. We’re a heroic progression/AOTC guild that raids W/TH 9-11:30pm ET and we’ve been active since game launch. Right now we’re rebuilding our raid roster in preparation for 8.3 and have room for all of the DPS. No seriously - All. of. the. DPS. We also have a soft spot for druids. It’s tradition. If any of this has peaked your interest would love to talk further. Drop me a line via Bnet, Discord, or directly in game.
Bnet: Peregryn#1292
Disc: Peregryn#6031
In Game: Pere (breaking the trend I know. Peregryn the Druid is retired).

Hey Pandemanium,

Sounds like you could be a good fit for us, but I just want to narrow down what kind of progression you’re looking for. My guild is a heroic AotC guild, but we don’t mess around in mythic. We raid one night a week, and do M+, heroic warfronts, timewalk raids, pvp etc. on other nights.

We’ve been around for over 11 years and have a pretty great community and laid back atmosphere. If this sounds appealing at all, you can message me on bnet: Alveia#1839

Would love to chat more with you! Please feel free to reach out! Btag: Murdertramp#1435

:fish::fish: Come be a big fish in a little pond! :fish::fish:
We are a server first raiding guild because apparently no other guilds stay together long enough to compete. :sob:

When we raid:
We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings from 9pm-12am EST.

Where we raid lately:
Currently at 4/8M 8/8H Eternal Palace – looking to push through a full clear before 8.3 drops.

The raid team itself is a group of tight-knit friends who are great raiders as well as great people! We have played together for many years, and consistently downed progression content while it was current. We push for efficiency during the 9 hours we raid every week. We have several raiders that consistently parse in the 90th+ percentile on progression and farm fights.

Always looking to improve the raid team for the long term!

Contact me via btag Synsyr#1259 or discord Synsyr#4667 or Blotto at btag Blotto#11543

Good morning! I’d love to chat with you about our guild if we look like something you would be interested in! <From Ashes> is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We raid Normal and Heroic only on Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst (raiding is NOT required to join though!), have lots of off night events scheduled (in game and out), and a pretty active discord. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc. Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: [A] From Ashes (Whisperwind/Dentarg) LFM

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search!

<Alliance Lives Matter> Currently 8/8M[US110] , 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [CE] , 2/2H CoS, 8/8M Uldir [CE] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc priest, 1 holy paladin, 1 demon hunter, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 elemental shaman… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage! We are making an aggressive push to recruit those who have what it takes to achieve Famed Slayer+Hall of Fame in the final raid tier of BFA and going forward. We also are always recruiting social, normal, and heroic raiders.

Finished US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing aggressively for Hall of Fame/Famed Slayer/Sub 100 US in 8.3 Ny’alotha raid and going forward. We show marked improvement every single raid tier. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 5 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. We easily achieve cutting edge every raid tier. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization that is going to be a famed slayer raid guild.

Raid Schedule [12 hours / week for mythic team]
[Mythic] Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun - 8:30 to 11:30 pm central (9:30 to 12:30 pm est)
[Heroic] Saturday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: This is a semi-hardcore mythic progression focused guild first and foremost. We are an extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 21-33. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.~

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage

Hi Pandemanium,

You two sound like something that would fit in with us. Retaliation is an alliance heroic progression guild that has been raiding and playing together in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression. (We do these as a guild).

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

<Casually Toxic> Thrall-Horde 8/8H

ABOUT US: We are a semi-hardcore raiding/social guild on Thrall with a love for dark humor, sarcasm, gambling, and an overall good time. We value downing bosses on heroic and then progressing into mythic, all while having fun with close friends. When we’re not raiding we’re usually running mythic keys, hanging in discord, or playing a different game (Borderlands 3, Overwatch, LoL, Classic WoW, etc.). We also have a variety of social events; such as, Cards Against Humanity, contests, raffles, mog runs, movie nights, achievement runs, and more!

RAID TIMES: Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30pm-11:30pm est

RAID REQUIREMENTS:

• 430 item level

• 60 HoA Level preferred

NEEDS

• Healer (any)

-priority to: resto druid, holy priest

• Dps (any)

We help gear committed raiders

CONTACT RECRUITMENT
bnet: NobleWarBear#1291
discord: Mochi#0765

Hi!

<The Remnants of Hope> is a guild on the Alliance side of Emerald Dream. We are a multi-gaming community and have been around for 10 years! When you apply to The Remnants of Hope, you are not just joining a guild - but an entire community. We have 4 active divisions (WoW, ESO, SWOTR and GW2) in our community.

Within the WoW division we have many active departments that offer various events.

PvE-

Our raid team is currently 6/8H in Eternal Palace Progression. Raid nights are Wed/Sat 8 pm EST with “last chance” mythic+ on Mondays the same time.

PvP-

We encourage fun and friendly competitive gaming to both the fans of PvP, and those curious about it. We are looking for a new leader to consolidate our PvP efforts. Several of our PvPers usually out killing horde and are always looking for more help!

Roleplay-

We provide our members with an immersive and fun experience for the new roleplayer to the seasoned writer alike. Whether it be in-game or on the forums, we want to promote imagination and storytelling that spans beyond just the Remnants of Hope guild borders.

Crafting-

Our crafting department makes sure our guild bank remains stocked with inventory so that we can provide feasts and flasks for every raid. We host contests, giveaways and will help you get items like the HiveMind mount or Artifact Fishing pole.

Interested in more information?

Recruitment Officer: Frostsprit (btag spacemission#1622, Discord Frostsprit#4890)

Division Commander: Stormtree (btag Stormtree#1351, Discord Stormtree#4699)

PVE: Lakeborne-Emerald Dream

RP: Demonivore-Emerald Dream

How to join-

Visit us at www.remnantsofhope(.com)!

While we do have a somewhat rigorous application process, this is to ensure that our community will be the right fit for you!

Hello!

I think that we might be what you’re looking for. We’re a bunch of casual raiders that focusing on Heroics and AOTC, with a little bit of Mythic raiding on the side. We like downing bosses, but that’s not the most important thing in the world for us. What’s important is raiding with friends, and having fun while we’re doing it!

If this is what you and your Dad are looking for, please drop us a line! Our guild recruitment officer would love to talk to the both of you!

Guild blurb below:

Carebear Club - Velen is LFM DPS and Healers. We are a fun group of people, that love to make jokes and kill bosses together. We see ourselves as raiders that dabble in mythic, but we really do it to push ourselves. There are a good amount of people that enjoy mythic + outside of our raid times as well. Many of our raiders are also around questing and doing other random things together on off nights. We’re a big family here at CbC and strive to make a person feel at home. 

Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 9pm EST - 12am EST
Raid Progression: 3/8 M, 8/8H
Forum Post Link: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-carebear-club-velen-3-8-m-8-8h-ep-lfm-dps/192734/
Contact Information: Ariana#1409 (bnet)

If you are interested or would like more information please feel free to contact me. Good Luck hunting.

Hey there I’m building 2 teams to be ready by new tier and we have many spots open for you and your dad if he’s interested too! Check us out!

< After Work >

@ [H] US - Mal’ganis

ABOUT US:
We are a dual raid team guild, led by CE raiders with previous leadership experience. One team is AOTC+/casual and the other is CE/semi-hardcore. Both raid atmospheres are laid back, but focused and goal oriented. We plan to fully launch our CE team by Patch 8.3.

We do not cater to the easily offended, nor do we want players who think it’s interesting or cool to act like a high schooler.

Weekday CE Team Information
Semi-Hardcore
Tuesday: 5 - 9pm Central
Thursday: 5 - 9pm Central
Goal: Achieve CE every tier and sell heroic runs on our off days.
Needs: All - We are building exclusively for 8.3

Weekend AOTC+ Team Information
Casual
Saturday: 7 - 9pm Central
Sunday: 7 - 9pm Central
Goal: Achieve AOTC every tier and dabble in Mythic for fun.
Needs: DPS, Heals, OFF-spec tanks

Interested? Apply now! It’s super fast and easy. :heart:

bit.ly/ApplyAW
Friendly gamers can contact discord: Tigger#0772