400 boomy 9/9 heroic lf mythic guild

400 boomy LF mythic progression guild preferably in the mornings/noons but any time is fine. I’m on proudmoore right now but willing to xfer if a raid goes good and y’all like me. i also play resto(402 ilvl) but for mythic dungeons and pvp

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 9/9H and 4/9M in BoD and 2/2H in CoS.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

If you’re looking for a serious, 2 night a week raiding guild, < powered by memes > on Zul’jin is the place for you. We raid Fri/Sat 9-1EST and are pushing for US top 100 this tier.

Recruitment: Ranged DPS/ Rogue

Regardless of your class or spec do not hesitate to apply if you think this guild is a good fit for you.

Our goal from the very beginning has always been to clear content on a short schedule as efficiently as we possibly can, and that doesn’t change now. If you are a raider that can no longer raid the standard T/W/TH/M schedule <Powered by Memes> is for you.

We don’t raid over, we don’t have “optional” raid days. We raid 8 hours and get it done.

If you are interested please contact Chistorm#11212 (Bnet) or Chistorm#3873 (discord)