400-410 Tank/DPS + Healer/DPS LF Casual Raiding Guild

Thanks for your interest, we are a Tank/DPS and Healer/DPS combo that have recently returned to the game. We raided in the US 100 range in WoD and Legion, but took a substantial break in BfA and are just looking for a casual raid environment. We both have multiple toons in the 400-405 range, but are currently maining Pally (Prot/Ret) and Priest (Holy/Shadow).

To be clear we have no interest in returning to a competitive guild, we are just looking for a cool group to raid with.

Relevant logs are on my raider io, but I can provide logs for both of us upon request.

You can reach me via bnet: jonniejuice#11377

Hey Jonnie,

We are looking to add a couple members to our Progression raid roster.

Catalyst [Sargeras] [A] is a community focused on end game PVE progression. We have a very experienced group of leaders, skilled in organizing and executing all end game content. Our core group of friends and raiders reformed the guild to push at a high level. We may raid at a high level but with a semi-casual approach (2 Nights a week for 3 hours a night). We will make the most out of the time we spend raiding. We have high expectations for the guild, and thus are looking for exceptional players

Progression Schedule

• Tuesday 9 PM - 12 AM CST (7-10 PST)
  • Thursday 9 PM - 12 AM CST (7-10 PST)

Progress

• 9/9 H BoD
  • 4/9 M BoD

Checkout our full recruitment thread here:

or message us directly

Rystet - Rystet#1989
Goliàth - Bransten#1325
Deresdod – Deresdod#1533

Hey buddy. I represent “Duh Salty Spitoon”. We are alliance guild here on Sargeras.
We have our core raids on Friday/Saturday at 10pm CST. And have heroic clears on Thursday/Sunday at 8pm CST.
When we aren’t raiding we spend a lot of time in M+ and it’s our main focus.
If our raiding times work, I would be very happy to have a chat!
Btag-Dev#1185
Discord-CasualDev#5323

Hello, if you are still looking…

<reddit>[A][US][Sargeras]

We raid Tues and Thurs nights from 9pm –midnight central/ sever time and could use some extra dps hybrids. We also do an optional alt fun run on the weekend, usually Saturdays.

Currently 1/9M, 9/9H, 1/2H. Mostly just aim for AOTC then hit a few mythic bosses to pass the time between raid tiers.

Most of us are in our upper 20s / low 30s. My Battletag is JRoc#1966 and Discord is JRoc#5400. Hit me up and lets chat!

Still looking

Howdy JonnieJuice

I like your post and would like to tell you about A community orientated guild with a focus on high levels of play and speedy progression with a fun community that makes you excited to log in every day to be a part of. We organize dungeons, keys, achievement runs, transmog competitions. Everyone is welcome to join socially and join in the laughs.

Our goal is to complete the current content at a brisk pace without while maintaining our community. You have heard it a million times but as a formality we will be tracking Attendance, Attitude, Ability and Awareness to see if you can pass our trial process and become a full fledged raider.

Raid times are: Tuesday and Thursday, 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM cst time with more events scheduled throughout the week.

If you would like to apply, please contact us!

• dmartin#1609
  • deckayed#1910

Depending on what you are exactly looking for you might be a great fit with Tis but a Scratch.
We are a 5/9M guild that is building up a second (heroic) team for those that prefer to not be in mythic and those that aren’t in for some fights.
We raid tue/thu 7-10 cst with a sat night run for alts
Hit me up at btag Dwhaviel#2478 if you would like to know more