4 raiders LF AOTC guild

topic closed

So my guild Crimson Lances (dalaran server) is a social guild who like to get stuff done together, either it be old or new content of raids/achievements/Mythic+. Mostly active during the night, some people during the day.
We’ve gotten AOTC every tier since BFA. For season 4 our progression raid may occasionally get together but we are mostly on break till war within. Our prog raid is thursday/Saturday 8-11pm est. We however have a weekly casual raid doing normal/lfr on wednesdays to allow people to learn the raid and get the mount for s4.
We are close friends and very open and friendly to all. We love to help new players learn their class/spec or with gold, bags or gearing etc. We also understand real life can have its downside or just get busy days, real life will always come first!. We are just here to have fun and make new friends! Message myself here or one of the ways below -
katzlover#1661 - Btag
katzlover1661 - discord

Hey there!
I’m Byndi! I’m the GM of the guild Gnome Depot. :smile: We are currently recruiting for our AOTC team in preparation for TWW. Im going to attach our guild page for you to take a quick look through, and if your interested… I would love to sit down and chat with you! Best of luck on your guild hunt!!

Are you looking for a guild that takes Mythic Plus seriously while having a blast? Join No Accountability! We’re a new guild started by some IRL friends and dedicated bunch on Area 52, focused on dominating Mythic Plus until the War Within drops. Our aim? Ahead of the Curve (AoTC) every season. We will push into mythic content after hitting AoTC, with raids set for Friday and Saturday nights, 8-11pm server time. Because we are a newer guild spots are open for officers.

What We Offer:

• Serious Mythic Plus: Sharpen your skills with our experienced team.

• Consistent AoTC Clears: We’re driven to succeed together.

• Open to All: All classes and levels welcome. Tank spots for raid are full.

• Weekend Raiding: Perfect for those who love weekend challenges.

Why Join No Accountability?

• Team-Centric Approach: We believe in teamwork and mutual respect.

• Laid-back Atmosphere: Enjoy the game with chill folks who share your passion.

• We have a very active core group who are on everyday, pushing keys and hanging out in discord.

Please reach out to our GM if you have any questions or would like to join us and go into The War Within with a solid group!
Discord: GM: inosuke94
Raid lead: bigbabyjesus2112
Officer: daferal
would love to chat some, even us being a new guild we got a solid group of 5 running keys right now, aotc and one with ce

Hello! I think you would be a good fit for our newly formed guild.

Are you looking for a guild that takes Mythic Plus seriously while having a blast? Join No Accountability! We’re a new guild started by some IRL friends and dedicated bunch on Area 52, focused on dominating Mythic Plus until the War Within drops. Our aim? Ahead of the Curve (AoTC) every season. We will push into mythic content after hitting AoTC, with raids set for Friday and Saturday nights, 8-11pm server time. Because we are a newer guild spots are open for officers.

What We Offer:

• Serious Mythic Plus: Sharpen your skills with our experienced team.

• Consistent AoTC Clears: We’re driven to succeed together.

• Open to All: All classes and levels welcome. Tank spots for raid are full.

• Weekend Raiding: Perfect for those who love weekend challenges.

Why Join No Accountability?

• Team-Centric Approach: We believe in teamwork and mutual respect.

• Laid-back Atmosphere: Enjoy the game with chill folks who share your passion.

• We have a very active core group who are on everyday, pushing keys and hanging out in discord.

Please reach out to our GM if you have any questions or would like to join us and go into The War Within with a solid group!
Discord: GM: inosuke94
Raid lead: bigbabyjesus2112
Officer: daferal

bumpety bump

Hey there! I am currently involved in 2 guilds.
One being a smaller community, committed to helping new and returning players engage and enjoy the game in all aspects. With a flexible roster our main goal is reaching AoTC. Sub goal, 2500 I.O. Raid times TBD.

The other guild is a larger community driven by reaching C/E. Running on M/W 8pm - 12pm EST. With this being C/E focused loot will be distributed via loot council to ensure bosses are downed in a timely fashion. Along with a more meta styled comp, spots may vary.

• Always an option to raid in both.

Look forward to hearing from you!
Disc - unholynft > Bnet Hotshot#1259