4 months down, and all I'm doing is Classic!

You better hope they don’t botch the surgery and disable you like they did me. Good luck

2 Likes

I had surgery in January (6 time cancer survivor) and it took me at least 4 month before I could even play my PS4 never mind sit at the computer lol.

Best of luck though, hope it goes smoothly and a speedy recovery.

2 Likes

I’ll be on my living room couch for most of my recovery. My PC is hooked to a 60 inch 4k television and both my mouse and kb are wireless, so I think I’ll be alright :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for the well-wishes!

There will be some, because a lot of people have the attention span of a gnat. But many others will get hooked, just like we did in '04-'05. The game is pure number four her0in.

Man, hurting your Achilles is no joke. Good luck recouping from that.

I’m sure you’re right about many of them. But I think Classic will spark something within some of them. They’ve never been exposed to real crack.

It’s up to us old vets to show them the way.

1 Like

Good luck on your surgery.

Actually, my Achilles isn’t injured…yet. I have a bone spur growing from the back of my heel that is inside the tendon. They have to disconnect part of the tendon in order to reach the spur for removal.

The only reason to learn a new language is to understand people talking crap in public, when they think nobody understands them.

Sign Language would be cool to learn though.

Oddly enough, my wife teaches ASL to pre-school age children.

1 Like

OP going to be living to win.

I’m not suggesting there will be zero. Everyone acts like 75% of the pop is gonna quit.

33 days to go. Pretty neat-

There will be definitely a good drop after a couple of months but I think many will stick to the game for a while. It is that much better than retail at the moment and in a month, the retail content will be pretty dry and it is probably not gonna change much for quite a few months