4 hour maintenance?

What’s getting added/fixed?

I hope they’re adding RDF secretely…

21 Likes

They’re likely fixing the stuff that is going on in Ulduar.

4 Likes

He is right on the money. Raid fixes and tuning.

1 Like

They are nerfing Unholy DKs.

3 Likes

its 4 hour maintenance or all versions though, retail, wrath classic and classic era

They will be changing Garry into a poodle

3 Likes

Rehydrating Wintergrasp

8 Likes

Buffing Rets

1 Like

JJ returning.

JJ+RDF being added to Maladarth realm to compensate us for wasting all our time on a fresh server

5 Likes

To fix the “transfer aborted- instance not found” bug in blades edge mountains, they are simply removing all the mountains

1 Like

Myzrym

892 posts

51 Nightborne Mage11205

19m

I’d wager that the downtime today is more about fixing the things they broke last week and the trading post “switch” is already in place.

Like this for example. Hope they get it fixed for you.

I heard they are pre-emptively nerfing warriors. They will be far too strong with the scaling in ICC.

1 Like

Faction change

This maintenance is for all of WoW so it probably has nothing to do with WotLK C at all.

It’s probably something with WoW and battle.net authentication or something again.

They noticed on a ulduar dps tier list created by a random user that beast mastery hunter went up from D tier to C tier so theyre nerfing them.

1 Like

actually diablo3 PTR drops today and season 28 goes live on PTR - it looks frigging amazing, almost more excited to try d3 ptr than to do my daily fishing quest

1 Like

Since Classic runs on the same engine as retail, I am guessing that there is some changes to the engine being made (to accommodate the new retail patch) and the engine is getting updates for Classic as a result.

2 Likes

This made me laugh only because I know Blizzard won’t do it.

2 Likes