4 experienced raiders LF 10.2 home - cannot raid past 10pm EST. More info inside

Hello all - 4 long time raiders looking to beef up a roster for 10.2 - each of us has raiding experience (2 of us mythic raiding exp, all AOTC for multiple tiers across several expansions) and are all 2500+ io on multiple characters on multiple seasons. We also tank/dps/heal and have geared alts for the roles.

The catch is that we are old and can’t raid past 10 pm EST on weekdays (we cannot raid on weekends). Here is our character line up, each players preferred main is listed first.
Player 1: Frost Mage (444) Prot Pally (446) Resto Druid (444)
Player 2: Resto/Boom Druid (440) Holy Priest (443)
Player 3: Ele Shaman (440) Fury/Prot Warrior (444) Holy Pally (444)
Player 4: Survival Hunter (444) Holy Pally (442)

PLEASE reach out if you are interested in having us join. We can benefit any roster and are desperate for a new guild to call home. PST!

1 Like

Hey there. With your schedule that seems like a fit in with us at Hoax. We are a M+ and heroic guild with similar schedule to your post. I think we’re all 35+ with a life too :-p

We’d like to chat more with you if y’all are still looking for a home.

Your post didn’t have a bnet or discord to contact you but you can reach me on Bnet at Khyber#11883

Thanks!

Hi Alkatrex,

I agree you should be a good fit with us at Hoax. We raid Thursday/Sunday from 8-10pm est(I know you said no weekends but hoping the tail end of the day on sunday might still work). Reach out and let us know and we can chat.

Most of us have known each other for a long time and as dez said are all older many with families.

We look forward to hearing from you :slight_smile:

You can contact Dez (at the info above) or me at:

iilarya#1940 on battle.net or
iiliania on discord

Hi Alkatrex and friends!

We would love to talk about you guys joining our guild and raid team! Please let me know when would be good for you guys!