4/9m Holy Pally LF Horde Guild

I’m a previously competitive holy pally looking to have fun with a socially involved yet moderately progressed guild raiding 2 to 3 nights a week Eastern time. I enjoy progressing as much as the next person but not at the cost or having fun or lack of social atmosphere.

I’d also like a place to bring my wife who also enjoys raiding and has been competitive, but doesn’t like the pressure of mythic raiding at the cost of her sanity :slight_smile: even having a heroic night and m+ runs would be enough.

Have logs for those interested. I know I’m asking for the holy Grail but figure it’d be worth a shot.

We have an immediate spot for you. Please add my btag Demonics#1608

Hey Yomamaso,

Our guild is Horde and on Area 52, Raid times are 10-1PM Eastern T-TH

H 9/9
M 1/9

We do a lot of M+ also! Currently pushing 15+ keys

Add me on Bnet if you are interested!

Illidan[H] Mythic guild REWIND

We are recruiting for mythic. Currently 9/9H 5/9M

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Contacts

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.

1 Like

6/9 mythic with weekend heroics. tues/wed/thur 9:30-12:30 est Elricc#11553

Hello!

Three Hops This Time is a Horde guild located on the server Stormreaver. We’re currently looking for members to help us Cha Cha slide into Battle of Dazar’alor.

About Us:
We’re dedicated ex-hardcore raiders who bring that focus to their 9-hours a week of raiding(On boss pulls), but are casual the rest of the time. We pride ourselfs on our sense of community that we have. We have a growing amount of members who are intrested in pushing mythic plus.

Progression:
Uldir: 8/8M US 503
Battle for Dazar’alor: 9/9H 7/9M

Our Raid days are:

Tuesday 8-11 EST
Wednesday 8-11 EST
Thursday 8-11 EST

We’re Currently Looking for the following:

Ranged:
Warlock

Melee:
Warrior

Healer:
Holy Paladin

We’re always looking to improve, so if you feel you can provide that feel free to Contact us.

Drujo#1397 (Recruitment Officer)
Brashara#1324 (Guild Master)
Dagron#1761 (Officer)

1 Like

Guild looks good and times right, but a medium need on wow progress for an H pally says you might have one or might not need one. No worries! Also, for others posting, 1230am et is just a bit too late, but appreciate the interest

Salt Factory [8/8M Uldir - 8/9M BFD]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Hi,
My guild raids Wednesday and Thursday from 5:30-9:30pm pst. We are 3/9m and we would love to have you and your wife come raid with us. We run mythic plus and have a heroic night on Friday that’s optional. Please add Syby#1900 if you are interested :slight_smile:
-Syby

Hey there Yomamaso! We’re looking to add exceptional healer to our roster atm to continue finishing out the tier and beyond. We had a 400k and 27k HP wipe on Mekka this week so we’re still 6/9 but we’ll be moving to Stormwall very soon.

If you’re looking for a forever home with NO DRAMA (I’m serious!), that gets CE done on a 2 day schedule, check us out! We raid a bit late on the Easter time but you didn’t mention an exact time slot. We’re a really chill guild with an adult group of people that genuinely enjoy raiding together.

Heroic runs have kind of tapered off in the past week or so but people do run m+ regularly for weekly runs and a few people like to push keys. Our discord is very active with current and past raiders.

Contact me on discord or bnet: Star#1760 (same on both) or go ahead and fill out an application to get the process started!

========

[US] Stormreaver — Skunkworks
Tuesdays & Thursdays: 7:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M. (pst) || 9:00 - 1:00 (cst) || 10:00 - 2:00 (est)

Progression
6/9M BoD
8/8M Uldir CE

Current Guild Needs updated 3/20

• 1 Exceptional healer
  • Ranged DPS of any class, preference for Shadow Priest, Hunter, Mage
  • Exceptional melee with a preference for Monk, Warrior, or Paladin

Exceptional candidates will always be considered and are encouraged to apply!

Website

About Us
Skunkworks is a guild for players who can not or do not want to commit to the time-intensive raid schedules of traditional “hardcore” guilds. However, we still maintain a high caliber player environment and make an efficient use of our raiding time. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:00 - 11:00 PST, just 8 hours a week and never more.

We are very protective of our guild environment and selective in recruitment. We are looking for solid players mechanically as well as intellectually. We all get paid to deal with idiots, why should we pay to spend our leisure time with them as well? Skunkworks has been around for multiple expansions and has historically always been at the top of the 2-night raiding guild scene.

Past Raiding Achievements

#US 228 Argus
#US 199 Mythic KJ
#US 186 Mythic Archimonde
#US 131 Heroic Garrosh
#US 68 Heroic Ra-den
#US 77 Heroic Lei Shen
#US 86 Heroic Sha of Fear
#US 106 Heroic Madness of Deathwing
#US 99 Heroic Ragnaros
#US 147 Sinestra
#US 91 Heroic The Twilight Destroyer (Halion)
#US 71 Heroic Fall of the Lich King
#US 247 Tribute to Insanity
#US 160 Alone in the Darkness

How to Apply
Website:skunkworksguild.com click on apply button for google doc.

Contact Information

Storey/Star (Recruitment officer)
Real ID: Star#1760
Discord: Star#1760

Shadak (GM)
Real ID: Shadak#1881
Discord: Shadak#7699

Brister
Real ID: Brister#1299

Howdy! You and your wife are welcome to join us. We are looking for a Holy Pally currently and would love to chat…and also throw old burritos at you. For funzies! Chat me up: Oph#1768

We are in huge need of a competent holy paladin. We also run lots of lower keys and raids to gear up alts so your wife would be able to have a spot in the guild as well.

< Range Five > [H] Zul’jin - 5/9 M 9/9H SoD is looking for exceptional raiders to continue our Mythic Progression!

< Range Five > provides a great raid atmosphere that values performance and teamwork so that we can have steady progression towards Cutting Edge. We are laid back during farm and trash, but are serious for progression.

Raid times:

Friday 8:30PM -12PM EST
Saturday 8:30PM - 12PM EST

Recruitment Needs:
These are listed in order of priority from high to low.
Tank: Lf non monk tank
Melee: Open (except Demonhunter)
Ranged. Open (except Hunter)
Healer: Paladin, Shaman, Priest (Disc), Monk

Regardless of whether or not your class is listed above we are always welcoming of exceptional players!

What we expect:

• Reliability. We expect you to show up on time and be prepared for raid.
  • Commitment towards the guild and progression.
  • Understand that we want to down bosses and have fun doing it. There may be some friendly banter, but it is all good fun.

Contact Info:
Feel free to contact any of our officers below.

• Greywolfpup#1127
  • Cross#12398
1 Like

Hello Yomamaso,

Although my burrito loving fuzzy shaman friend Ophak already commented on your post he failed to mention a few items. Sure on Hyjal is looking for a Holy Paladin for their raid spot, but what they could really use is someone who enjoys being around others. We have several couples that are in our guild. We like to joke, laugh and just have an overall great experience with one another. It is like a big family. A good majority of our members are some pretty awesome females if I don’t say so myself…

Anyways, we run raids Wed, Thurs, and Sat from 7-9 p.m. PST (sometimes later when people agree) and we run mythic + during the week as well. We try to help others out with anything they need to get done. We use discord and even have music channels in it if you like to just chill and listen to tunes while talking to friends.

Feel free to reach out to me at Katums#1220 or Ophak at Oph#1768 if this sounds good to you. If we don’t hear from you then I wish you good luck in finding the right fit for you my friend. Take care.

Katums

Hello Yoma,

Meters Over Everything are newly formed guild looking to recruit the following classes and roles; Raid times are 8:30-1130PM EST Tueday/Friday.

Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
Boomkin, Resto Druid
Shaman Dps/Resto Shaman
Mage Any specs
Hunter
Demon Hunter
Monk Any

If you have strong situational awareness, know your class , and enjoy raiding in a friendly environment, then we might be the place for you! Feel free to contact Dojawar (djcipher#1336), Charlie (Charlie#13641 or Discord Snap#6504).

About us:
Meters over Everything started with a group of IRL friends looking to extend our group through WoW. MOE guild members treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. Starting from the raid leader down to casual members, you can expect a respectful, fun, and collected demeanor environment at all times. If you are the type of person to link meters and rage at your team members during progression, M+, or any other then this guild is NOT for you. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite team member, then we want YOU. We are very lenient with attendance, if you can show up to raid great if you can’t, that’s fine. At the end of the day this is just a game and we just want to have fun. If you decide you want to raid, we expect you to come prepare with consumables, boss encounter knowledge, etc. If we feel you’re not putting in enough effort, officers, raiders, anyone will be benched. We want to have fun but at the same time keep the competitive edge with us at all times, no one will be getting carried through current progression.

Current Guild progression with new roster began 2/7/19, currently have completed 1/9M 8/9H 9/9N. We will be looking to clear this tier on heroic and aim to down some bosses in Mythic difficulty before next tier release.

During none raiding nights, we do M+ keys, islands, alt runs, our members will be more than happy to help out with gearing. We also welcome anyone who would like to join as a casual and participate in M+, islands, alt runs.

If this sounds like the type of environment you would like to be part of add us and send us a message.

I’d like to talk to you about my guild. 3/9M with Opulence to 18%

Raid is Tues/Wed 7:30-10:30pm Central Time with Optional Sunday Heroic.

The guild has multiple raid groups doing both heroic and normal raiding, so we can likely find a place for your wife to raid.

bnet: Gingersnapmd#1295
discord: Gingersnap#6581

1 Like

We can accommodate both of you into our core. (We do Mythics, but not at the sake of our sanity, either - so we may even provide a raiding environment your wife would enjoy!)

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 9/9H and 2/9M in BoD.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

1 Like

Always room for SO’s.

<Rocket Surgery> - Alliance - Whisperwind 10 year old guild with multiple top 10 US kills in WOTLK and Cata. 10/10M NH, 7/9M TOS, 11/11M ABT in Legion. 3/8M Uldir before taking a break in late September. We are currently 3/9M 9/9H.

Tuesday (optional to clear M/H farm) & Thursday 7:30-10:30pm Eastern for prog.

We also push keys on off nights. Very easy to get your 10 done or push M+. Mythic raiding on a pseudo two night schedule, ideal for raiders with busy schedules. Flasks and food provided.

Falc#1131 (Btag) / Falc#2603 (Discord)

[H]<The Early Shift> [6/9M-BoD & 9/9H-BoD] 2 Day Mythic Raiding Guild is now recruiting skilled players for both our main mid-day raid and our 2nd team The Late Shift [6/9M-BoD & 9/9H-BoD]

US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde

About TES:
The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn’t give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

Group A - The Early Shift - [6/9M-BoD & 9/9H-BoD]

6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST
Thursday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST

Group B - The Late Shift - [6/9M-BoD & 9/9H-BoD]

6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST
Thursday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST

What we’re looking for:
We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

Group A - The Early Shift - [6/9M-BoD & 9/9H-BoD]

Healer (RDruid or HPaly)
Ele/Enh Shaman
WindWalker Monk
Warrior (Any Spec)
DeathKnight (Any Spec)
Rogue (Any Spec)
Warlock (Any Spec)

Group B - The Late Shift - [6/9M-BoD & 9/9H-BoD]

Healer (Rdruid)
Ret Paladin
WindWalker Monk
Enh Shaman
Feral Druid
DeathKnight (Any DPS Spec)
Warrior (Any DPS Spec)
Rogue (Any Spec)
Mage (Any Spec)

Extra:
Very active guild, lots of mythic+ at all times. Couple of raids outside of “Main Raid Days”

How to apply:
If you’re interested in joining The Early Shift, please leave an application on our discord recruitment channel, https://discord.gg/kP6zhDY

Any other questions, please contact me via BattleTag:

Guild Master (Zhamy): Zhamie#11997

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

Hey Yomamaso,

Figured I wouldn’t hit you with the generic copy-pasta. My guild (Attack The Darkness) has been around for over 9 years. We’re a laid back group of folks who have CE experience and raid Mythic on a more casual schedule without all the stress that comes with it. We’re 9/9H, and 3/9M and really could use a Holy Paladin for our Opulence progression. I know it would be a step backwards for you progression wise but I feel the relaxed and social community would be appealing. We typically do Mythic on Tues/Thurs and Heroic alt-nights on Sunday’s (all raids are 9-11pm est). I’m unsure of what your wife plays but I’m quite certain we could find her a spot in our raid. We’re quite active in M+ as well, we run anything from +10-20 keys daily so there’s always content to do on off-nights. If you have any questions or would like to chat further feel free to add me @Kasharan#1912. Hope to hear from you!

1 Like

add me @ Basedgod#1650