4/9M exp Resto Druid LF Raiding guild

Hello, I am a previous cutting edge raider, looking for a new home. I prefer not to raid past 10pm Cst and not before 6pm Cst. I am only 3/9M on my druid but have downed opp on my rogue. If you’re interested add me on bnet at Aerated#1802 or on discord at Aerated#6305.

1 Like

are you interested in alliance?

BLACKLISTED - 3/9M BoD (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th)

The second raid team of <Seraph> US-Mal’Ganis, Blacklisted is an 18+ Mythic progression team focused on a fun and relaxing raid environment to make new friends and kill mythic bosses. Most of us have been raiding together for a few tiers now and hope to keep doing so, but we need you! We are always trying to grow our Blacklisted family and provide a happy raiding environment for everyone that feels at home with us.

If this sounds like the team for you, contact Yubbination#1974 or Zaden#1776 for more information, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 6/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Blacklisted - 3/9M BoD, 2/2N CoS (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - yubbination#1974

3. Wubs & Friends - AotC Team (10pm - 1am CST, W) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Hey! I sent you a bnet request. Would love to chat! :slight_smile: @dodger#1439