4/9M BM Hunter LF Mythic Guild

As the title says I am looking for a mythic guild around the same progression as I.
some history on myself: Completed CE Argus, I’ve been raiding with the same guild since WotLK on my Hunter and Ret Paladin.
I’m not looking for a guild that is looking for a temporary fill-in, rather I’m looking for a permanent home. Willing to ride the bench for the sake of progress, but not looking to be a bench warmer.

Drop your guild spam below

add me @ Basedgod#1650

Check out Legend on Turalyon, 6/9M (7% M Mekka), 8/8M CE, 11/11M CE

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Legend

<Yikes> on Thrall is looking for a hunter! We’re 5/9M, raid times are T/W/Th 8-11pm EST, with additional raid nights on Sundays when new tiers drop. If those times/days work for you, add my btag; Caity#1510. Your logs are dope af, we’d love to have you.

Hey there Daz! We’re looking to add exceptional players to our roster atm to continue finishing out the tier and beyond. We had a 400k and 27k HP wipe on Mekka this week so we’re still 6/9 but we’ll be moving to Stormwall very soon.

If you’re looking for a forever home with NO DRAMA (I’m serious!), that gets CE done on a 2 day schedule, check us out! We’re a really chill guild with an adult group of people that genuinely enjoy raiding together.

We do not recruit for the bench.

Contact me on discord or bnet: Star#1760 (same on both) or go ahead and fill out an application to get the process started!

========

[US] Stormreaver — Skunkworks
Tuesdays & Thursdays: 7:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M. (pst) || 9:00 - 1:00 (cst) || 10:00 - 2:00 (est)

Progression
6/9M BoD
8/8M Uldir CE

Current Guild Needs updated 3/20

• 1 Exceptional healer
  • Ranged DPS of any class, preference for Shadow Priest, Hunter, Mage
  • Exceptional melee with a preference for Monk, Warrior, or Paladin

Exceptional candidates will always be considered and are encouraged to apply!

Website

About Us
Skunkworks is a guild for players who can not or do not want to commit to the time-intensive raid schedules of traditional “hardcore” guilds. However, we still maintain a high caliber player environment and make an efficient use of our raiding time. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:00 - 11:00 PST, just 8 hours a week and never more.

We are very protective of our guild environment and selective in recruitment. We are looking for solid players mechanically as well as intellectually. We all get paid to deal with idiots, why should we pay to spend our leisure time with them as well? Skunkworks has been around for multiple expansions and has historically always been at the top of the 2-night raiding guild scene.

Past Raiding Achievements

#US 228 Argus
#US 199 Mythic KJ
#US 186 Mythic Archimonde
#US 131 Heroic Garrosh
#US 68 Heroic Ra-den
#US 77 Heroic Lei Shen
#US 86 Heroic Sha of Fear
#US 106 Heroic Madness of Deathwing
#US 99 Heroic Ragnaros
#US 147 Sinestra
#US 91 Heroic The Twilight Destroyer (Halion)
#US 71 Heroic Fall of the Lich King
#US 247 Tribute to Insanity
#US 160 Alone in the Darkness

How to Apply
Website:skunkworksguild.com click on apply button for google doc.

Contact Information

Storey/Star (Recruitment officer)
Real ID: Star#1760
Discord: Star#1760

Shadak (GM)
Real ID: Shadak#1881
Discord: Shadak#7699

Brister
Real ID: Brister#1299

[H]<The Early Shift> [6/9M-BoD & 9/9H-BoD] 2 Day Mythic Raiding Guild is now recruiting skilled players for both our main mid-day raid and our 2nd team The Late Shift [6/9M-BoD & 9/9H-BoD]

US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde

About TES:
The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn’t give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

Group A - The Early Shift - [6/9M-BoD & 9/9H-BoD]

6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST
Thursday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST

Group B - The Late Shift - [6/9M-BoD & 9/9H-BoD]

6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST
Thursday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST

What we’re looking for:
We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

Group A - The Early Shift - [6/9M-BoD & 9/9H-BoD]

Healer (RDruid or HPaly)
Ele/Enh Shaman
WindWalker Monk
Warrior (Any Spec)
DeathKnight (Any Spec)
Rogue (Any Spec)
Warlock (Any Spec)

Group B - The Late Shift - [6/9M-BoD & 9/9H-BoD]

Healer (Rdruid)
Ret Paladin
WindWalker Monk
Enh Shaman
Feral Druid
DeathKnight (Any DPS Spec)
Warrior (Any DPS Spec)
Rogue (Any Spec)
Mage (Any Spec)

Extra:
Very active guild, lots of mythic+ at all times. Couple of raids outside of “Main Raid Days”

How to apply:
If you’re interested in joining The Early Shift, please leave an application on our discord recruitment channel, https://discord.gg/kP6zhDY

Any other questions, please contact me via BattleTag:

Guild Master (Zhamy): Zhamie#11997

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

[H]Topped Off-Illidan is a former top 10 US ten man raiding guild that is reforming to raid on a lighter schedule. We are looking for like minded individuals that are willing to put in maximum effort with minimal time investment. We are willing to work with and build up potential applicants.

We raid Tuesday & Thursday 9-12 CST
We are currently 3/9 mythic.

Have any questions? Add my battletag:

Coachmcguirk#1860

Hey Daz,

<Really Bad Players> is a longstanding adult guild on Blackrock seeking competitive players as we continue our progression through Battle of Dazar’alor.

Our roster is comprised of raiders who seek cutting-edge progression while divorcing from a four-night raiding schedule. As a two-night guild, we will never add another mandatory raid night, but we require exceptional (90% or better) attendance from our raiders.

Many of our raiders are online at all hours of the day running mythic+, farming islands, or pushing arena. We’re seeking similar players with personality, competitive drive, and a desire to become part of our family.

About Us

• US - Horde - Blackrock
  • Sun & Mon 7:00 - 11:00 PST Raids
  • [7/9M] Battle of Dazar’alor, [8/8M] Uldir - Cutting Edge
  • Loot Council
  • Discord Voice

Recruitment Goals
We’re currently looking for core position DPS.

• High : Shadow Priest, Hunter, Rogue, Elemental Shaman
  • Medium : Ret Paladin, Warlock

Our raiding spots are performance based, so exceptional players should always apply regardless of our current goals.

Website
Our website holds in-depth information about our raiding expectations and requirements along with our application. Visit us at the link below:

bit.ly/reallybadplayers

Contact Us
Submitting an application is the best way of starting a conversation if you’re interested, but if you have other questions feel free to contact us directly.

• Guild Master : Allamain#1344
  • Healing Officer : Solemnity#1999
  • Melee Officer : Scythia#1216
  • Ranged Officer : Heaters

Or myself at Stridulent#1581 or in Discord, Stridulent#1603

Hey, we’re currently in search of a hunter to add directly to our mythic roster since ours quit recently. We’re 5/9M and raid Tues/Thurs 7:00-10:30pm PST or 10:00-1:30am EST. Add me on bnet so we can talk some more, we’d love to have you! Hijacks#1262

Ex Inferno - Area 52
Team Red Adults who are looking to have fun but take progression seriously and want to use the time we have raiding efficiently.

Current Progression: 9/9 H, 3/9 M

When we raid:
Tuesday & Wednesday8:30 - 11:00 PM ET/ServerMythic Progression

Our focus is to take our raid times seriously and progress as much as possible in Mythic. Raiders will be expected to be prepared by knowing how to maximize the output of their spec, have intimate knowledge of the fight mechanics (read, not just watch videos), and have a team-oriented mentality. Many of us are ex-hardcore raiders who are now adults with adult lives. We want to enjoy ourselves and meet our potential to make continuous progression for each Raid.

Team Contacts: Pharcyde#6648 (Disc) / Pharcyde#1967 (Battle) - Serenídad#9857 (Disc)

WEBSITE LINK: exinferno. com
DISCORD LINK: discord.gg/pRhHdpD

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 8/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

<Disturbed> - Zul’jin - 3 nights/week - Semi-Hardcore
Progression: Mythic (7/9) Heroic (9/9)

Disturbed is a Semi-Hardcore Guild. We finished 330 in US and 15 on the server in Legion. We are an active guild who runs a ton of mythic plus throughout the week and weekend. Looking to fill a couple spots on the roster that have opened up.

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Thursday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Monday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Optional Raid Day (Heroic Clear) - Tuesday 8:00 PM EST
Holidays will be rescheduled.

Server Information:
Zul’jin
Chicago Datacenter
Eastern Realm Time

Please Apply at: disturbedguild .com

In-game contacts:
Potty (Nuttie#1266)

Hey man, Fatal, (H) Zul’Jin, 3/9 Mythic BoD is looking for some dps to round out our raid. You sound like you would be a perfect fit for us. If you’re still in the market for a guild hit me up.

Bnet: Silverdragon#1250

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 5pm-8pm ST (8pm-11pm EST)
Wednesday: 5pm-8pm ST (8pm-11pm EST)
Thursday: 5pm-8pm ST (8pm-11pm EST)

Hey there Daz,

I was browsing the forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Angelic Reign. Here is a little more information about my guild:

We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!

Reforged is a team in the Eternal Kingdom Community on Area 52 HORDE (FOR THE HORDE!!!) that is focusing on progressing as far as we can in mythic content each tier. We are in need of several specs / classes listed below.

Raid Times: Tues / Wed 9 pm-12 am EST

Classes / Specs Needed:

Preferred Ranged, but will consider all exceptional DPS!

About our Team

We are all working adults from different walks of life that love to come together at the end of a long day and play this game. We do raiding together, we pvp some together, and we love doing mythic +'s with one another. You can always find someone online willing to do something! We are looking for people who will add to that community feel.

Attendance:

Reforged holds its raiders to an attendance of 80% or greater. This is to ensure that we can rely on our raiders to be there, and progression can happen. All raiders are expected to make Leadership aware of any absences as far in advance as possible. Members who have repeated absences without notification will be dropped from the team.

Loot: Personal, subject to change based on progression.

About our Community

Eternal Kingdom is a large community consisting of 8 guilds, 12 Mythic raid teams, 6 Heroic raid teams, friends, and family. We are on 2 realms, one for alliance (Proudmoore) and one for Horde (Area 52). We pride ourselves in having a positive, all inclusive guild which houses players with varying degrees of experience and time able to be devoted to this game.

Contact: Fyrpixie (BNET: Fyrpixie#1477 DISCORD: Fyrpixie#6101)

Hello!
We happen to be looking for raiders that want a permanent home. My guild is 4/9M and raids tues/thurs 8:30-11:30pm EST. We’re a tight-knit group and we’re looking to fill a dps spot in our roster.

If you’re interested, I’m jesz#1830 on bnet and jesz#4542 on discord. Hope to hear from you!

Here’s out recruitment spam for more info: [H] <Angry Mob> T&Th 8:30-11:30pm EST 8/9M LFM for 8.2!

Hi Daz,

Sellswords is a 6/9M team in the alliance guild Eternal Kingdom on Proudmoore. We raid mwth 8-11 pacific time and are recruiting a hunter. We are a CE focused team and have achieved cutting edge every tier since HFC.

If this sounds interesting to you, add me to btag or discord – deets are below.

-Hantevirus
discord (Hantevirus#8346)
btag (hantevirus#1921)

Heya Daz!

I recruit for <Bacon Pancakes> on Zul’jin Horde. We raid Wed/Thurs/Sun from 9:30-12 EST and we’re 6/9M with an 8% wipe on Mekk. We could use a good hunter for our core! Hit me up on battletag or discord at Emarline#1401 if this sounds good to you!

Don’t want to waste your time with a massive rundown of things that we did in years past. Basically, we are a bunch of older guys with wives and no lives who are still trying to relive the “glory days” when we were all in the top 100 during [insert xpac name here]. Working on Blockade, but our range numbers aren’t as solid as we’d like so we are looking for some fresh blood to help out. Let me know if you are interested.

<Really Bad Players> (Blackrock-US)

7/9 M Horde

Raid Times: Sun/Mon 9pm-1am cst

Need: Ele Sham, S Priest, Hunter, Rogue High. However, any dps that shows they have the ability to perform at a high level will be considered.

PM me on discord, add me on Btag (allamain#1344) or app on our website

~http://www.reallybadplayers.com/

<Disciples of Grey> is a longstanding CUTTING EDGE mythic raiding guild looking to expand its core raid team as we push for realm first completion of Mythic Battle of Dazar’alor. We’re currently #1 on Kilrogg and are steadily increasing our lead.

Want to see and hear what our raid environment is like? Check out our stream here: https://www.twitch.tv/KirbyAu

We’re a diverse and tight-knit group that likes to have a good time and play at a high level. We consider ourselves hardcore since we raid three nights a week (four, if you consider optional heroic night).

We need players who are personable, reliable and ready to do their homework before fights and focus up during progression. Raid spots will be made available immediately to players who perform.

Meshing with the group is as important as performance. Bad attitudes, poor attendance, and overall bad vibes will not be tolerated. We expect guildies to run mythic+ and content with each other outside of raid hours. We have a very active discord as well.

Raid times

Core Mythic progression: Sun/Mon/Thurs 9PM - 12AM PDT
Off-night Heroic: Tues 9PM - 12AM PDT
Guild-wide M+ Chain Runs: Weds 8PM - 12AM PDT
Alt/Casual Heroic: Sat 9pm - 12AM PDT

Who we’re looking for

We are looking for folks to come in and make an impact immediately. Expect to know the fights for not only your own class, but know the entire fight as a whole. Little hand holding, self responsibility

Specific Classes/Specs Needed:

• Boomkin
  • Warlock
  • BM/MM Hunter
  • Mage
  • Ele Shaman
  • Shadow Priest
  • WW Monk

Always looking for tanks who are willing to run M+

While we may prioritize recruitment of certain classes above others, we are open to all capable and dedicated DPS players at this time.

PROGRESSION:

BFA:
8/9M BoDA
8/8M Uldir

Legion:
7/7M EN
3/3M TOV
10/10M NH
9/9M ToS
11/11M Antorus

If you’re interested in joining us, please add me on BTag:

KirbyAu#1259 (GM/Myself)