4/9M 410 Rdruid LFG

I am a 410 Resto Druid, currently located on Alliance, that is looking for either a 2 or 3 night weekday Mythic raiding guild. My ultimate goal is Cutting Edge. I have logs available upon request, but would prefer not to publicly post the link here.

I main Resto Druid, and can play Boomkin if needed, but having to DPS nearly full-time would be a dealbreaker. I raid to heal. If you are not recruiting for a core healing spot, I don’t think I’d be a good fit.

I am available on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 7PM PST onward. I would like to finish raiding no later than 11PM PST. I am currently located on Proudmoore.

Ideally, I’d like to be in a guild with an active Discord and Mythic+ community. I don’t log in just to raid, and would love to be in a guild that spends time together outside of raid. Demographically, I don’t think I would mesh will with a guild exclusively full of “boring old dudes”. I like my memes.

I would like to stay Alliance unless part or all of the transfer would be covered by the guild, since if I were to go Horde I’d be race changing to Zandalari Troll as soon as I was able to, but wouldn’t be able to include that in my initial transfer since I haven’t leveled a Horde character alongside my main. However, all my friends and level 120 alts are Alliance, so it would have to be a really good fit.

Reach out to me; I’d like to chat

<The Awakening>

US/Hellscream/Zangarmarsh

Alliance

Tues/Weds/Thur 8:00-10:30 (CST)

BoD - 3/9 (M) - 9/9 (H)

<The Awakening> is a progressively active raiding guild on Hellscream/Zangarmarsh.

We are currently one of the top guilds on the server with plenty of experienced players.

Add me on battle.net to chat

MiniDonut#1880

Ignores Mechanics is 5/9M with really good progress on Rastakhan! We raid T/W/TH 11pm - 2am CST. We love pushing high keys!

BTag: Zenine#11353
Discord: Zenine#5719

Guild: <Omnipotent Psychosis>
Server: Bleeding Hollow
US Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Weds/Thurs 8:00-11:00 EST
Progression: 5/9M BoD

Requirements: Attendance, Communication, and Knowledge about bosses/class

Needs: Resto Druid, Flex Monk(MW/WW/BM), Exceptional Ranged DPS (Mage, SPriest, Hunter)