4/8M 435 Mage back from break

I’m returning to BFA from Classic and looking to get back into raiding before the next tier releases. About me:

• 435 with all 4 benthic BiS items with sockets(3 for fire with Mechagon Bracers).
  • 14 years of raiding experience with 2 breaks, one more recently for Classic. I’ve raided through every content drought without a break.
  • Almost every Cutting Edge achieved.
  • Loyal player.

What I’m looking for:

• Preferably 2-3 day raid team Sunday-Thursday. Friday and Saturday are possible, but it depends on hours.
  • Horde or Alliance, no preference.
  • Solid team that doesn’t over recruit.
  • Strong leadership that doesn’t dismiss concerns or ideas.

Leave me your info and btag or discord and I’ll contact you soon if I’m interested.

Hello, I am recruiting for <Lunácy> Thrall. We currently 4/8m trying to fill our raid core with active and experienced raiders. Due to classic we have been having troubles with attendance which reflects our raid progression currently. If you are looking for a friendly progression minded guild toss me a message at Doublediesel#1362(Bnet) Or on discord at Ey#9300

Hey would love to chat we raid tuesday and friday from 8-10 EST and 930-1230 EST. We can offer you a spot today. We dont over recruit and give peoples spots away. We are an old dedicated group of friends who want to get as far into mythic as possible while having fun. No yelling or screaming. Hit me at Cran#1145

Greetings!

Dominance Hotel of Kel’Thuzad is recruiting DPS (preferably ranged DPS) to finish off this tier of content, and then prepare for 8.3 and beyond. We run a tight roster; there are no hard carries or bench players in our group. If you’re a raider with us, you will see raid time. Given our limited raid schedule, the expectation is that we’re making the most of it to efficiently push progression. So if you’re looking for a mature, forward focused, non-toxic group that gets things done, then look no further.

Raid Times:
Monday: 5:15 PM - 8:15 PM PST
Tuesday: 5:15 PM - 8:15 PM PST

Expectations:
-Comprehensive understanding of your class and role
-Desire to constantly improve and play your class to it’s fullest potential
-Willingness to do the things outside of raid to improve your in-raid performance
-Ability to communicate and take direction
-Come prepared (DPS potions, single food buffs, health/mana pots); guild provides flasks, Vantus Runes, and guild repairs
-80%+ attendance; we try to run about a 25 man roster, if everyone makes 80% of raids = average of 20 online on a given raid night
-Be an adult; interact appropriately with people, both inside and outside the guild

Recruitment Needs:
We’re willing to trial any DPS class, however ranged DPS is the priority for us.

Guild Background:
The officer corps and several members of have been gaming together since the mid-late 2000’s, across multiple WoW expansions and games, such as Rift, FFXI, FFXIV, etc. Many of us were together as a part of top 100 US raiding in Vanilla, TBC, and Wrath. The days of raiding 12+ hours per week are well behind us, however, and currently the focus is on being efficient while still progressing through content at a reasonable pace. This iteration of the guild began raiding this expansion with BOD. We effectively patched together a Mythic roster and finished BOD 8/9 M, or good for US 823. For EP, we came equipped with a Mythic roster for the start of the tier, and are currently sitting at approximately US 325. Our raid group has improved dramatically since BOD, and we hope to continue that positive momentum into 8.3 and on into Shadowlands.

Please consider joining us! We don’t ask people to complete an application form, but I will typically screen applicants for suitability. Feel free to contact me if you are interested or just have questions about the guild, either on BNet at Season#1676, Discord at Season#9717, or find me in game as Seezon on Kel’Thuzad.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope to hear from you soon!

-Seezon/John

Storm 6/8M is recruiting ranged dps for Azshara’s Eternal Palace!

Storm is an alliance mythic raiding guild located on Sargeras US. Originally formed in late 2004 on Gilneas, the guild was later transferred to Sargeras for recruitment purposes.

We consider ourselves semi-hardcore while clearing content at a pace acceptable to the guild leadership. We are an adult guild primarily with average ages ranging from 20-30s range. Our atmosphere is primarily laid back for farm but serious during progression. We expect every member to have researched their class / spec / encounters etc. and make quick adjustments to ensure lower pull counts.

We aim to get a cutting edge achievement each raid tier if it is attainable within our raiding hours.

-Raid Times-
Main Raids: Tue - Wed - Thurs 7p-10p CST or 8p-11p EST.
Optional / Not required: Mon - 7p-10p CST or 8p-11p EST (fluid).

-Recruitment Needs-
Tank: Closed
Melee: DH - Low priority
Ranged: Priest, any exceptional ranged - High Priority
Healer: Shaman / Disc / Holy Paladin - Medium Priority

-BFA Progression-
Azshara’s Eternal Palace - 6/8M 8/8H
Crucible of Storms - 2/2H
Battle of Dazar’Alor - 9/9M (CE)
Uldir, the Halls of Control - 8/8M (CE)

-Legion Progression-
Antorus the Burning Throne - 11/11M (CE)
Tomb of Sargeras - 7/9M
Nighthold - 10/10M (CE)
Trial of Valor - 2/3M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M (CE)

We are seeking to recruit individuals who are knowledgeable and keep up to date on their raiding spec(s) and sims. We aren’t a guild that is interested in carrying any one individual and will expect all members to keep up with maintaining their primary main character for raids on a weekly basis. That includes farming best in slot essences, obtaining AP for HOA, Weekly Islands Cap, Mythic + weekly cache, etc. If you are someone who likes to take frequent breaks from the game or gets bored easily doing the same things over and over, (ie raiding the same content every week or keeping up with dailies and mythic +), then this is not the guild for you. We like to have fun but we also want to progress at a rate we feel we can accomplish and we don’t want to be held back.

In addition to what was mentioned above we also require the following below.

-Raiding Requirements-
18 years of age or older
Working Mic / Ability to communicate in raids via Discord
Previous Mythic Raiding Experience
Consistent Main Raid Attendance
Semi-quick learning curve / Mechanics Execution
Positive attitude / Willingness to want to be in the raid
Lvl 60 Heart of Azeroth minimum

-Application Process-
Storm requires a short application and discord interview before joining the guild for a trial.

The application can be found here:

_https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0aLiJDWAdv_OSdsw8W8RPyX_do7KuaOEmExegmlYGjzZODw/viewform

We typically review applications 2-3 times per week. If you do not receive a response back within 1 week of applying, assume your application was declined or cancelled.

-Contact Points-
Panhu#11240 (BNET) - GM
Panhu#0477 (Discord)
Rynzler#11268 (BNET) - Officer
Rynzler#2573 (Discord)
Irosamm#1160 - (BNET) Officer
Tearocki#1475 (BNET) - Healing Officer

Hey, we currently have a ranged dps spot open.

<Red Light District> Horde-Tichondrius
Raid Times: Tue & Th 7:00PM-10:30PM PST

ULD: 6/8M
BOD: 8/8M
COS: 2/2H
EP: 6/8M

message us on bnet if interested,
tuhroy#1125
Hijacks#1262

or check us out on discord,
https://discord.gg/xmYcWu

Hi Vowel,

[H][Illidan] We’re looking to finish out the tier as we are working on Azshara right now just about to work on the third phase (Nagas) Sounds like you would be a solid addition to our team to finish out the tier and rolling into next tier as well. Here is some info about us below, hope to hear from you soon!

Current Progression : 7/8M TEP

Current Recruitment Needs:

Melee: Warrior, Frost/Unholy DK, Monk, Feral Druid
Ranged: Shadow Priest, Mage, Warlock, Hunter, Boomkin
( Even if your class isn’t specifically listed above, we encourage you to apply or contact the recruiter anyways. We are a progression guild after all and will always consider exceptional players)

Wowprogress
htt ps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Ignores+Mechanics

Ignores Mechanics is a Horde guild located on Illidan that formed at the beginning of BFA but our core has been together for almost three years now. Our goal is set on Mythic raiding and that’s why we left our previous guilds with the intention of pushing mythic progression and achieving CE each tier. We’re a laid-back group of people that occasionally likes to spam M+. We’re a friendly group of people that at times, likes to exchange banter to lighten the mood.

Raid Schedule :

Tues: 11:00pm - 2:00am CST
Wed: 11:00pm - 2:00am CST
Thurs: 11:00pm - 2:00am CST

Our recruits need to have :

-Raiding experience.
-Have the following addons: Bigwigs or DBM, Exorsus Raid Tools, and WeakAuras.
-Ability to do Mechanics.
-Will be able to sit for progression if it means to help kill the boss.
-Ability to take constructive criticism.

For any additional questions please contact:

Battlenet: Practice#1985
Discord: Ztec#9431

Hey Vowel, we’re looking to add a mage to our roster. We’re 4/8M 7% on Orgozoa, 8/9M sub 40% Jaina last tier. We raid T/Th 730-1030est with Wed optional for Heroi/Alts. I’d be interested in having a chat with you if our raid times align with your schedule. Hit me up on bnet if you are interested Dcoy#1399.

[Horde] Lunácy-Thrall 4/8m~ We are a guild of adult players, many of whom have played since Vanilla or BC. We have jobs, responsibilities and obligations like anyone else; but we still try to push mythic content, do Mythic Pluses, and complete achievements. Lunácy tries to make the most of the limited time we raid, and we push to clear mythic content at a competitive pace.

What we expect:
-Punctuality (95% raid attendance. Post in Discord if you must be absent.)
-Strong knowledge of your class and a mindset to always try and improve.
-Be able to take criticism. Be low stress and easy going just as we are!
-Be a team player. Voice your opinions.
-Actively be working on your character outside of raid.

Progression:

• The Eternal Palace: 8/8H, 4/8M
  • Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9H, 6/9M
  • Uldir: 8/8H, 6/8M

Schedule:

• Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:15pm – 12:15am EST

Contact info:

If you are interested in becoming a valued member to our raid team message me at

• (Battlenet) Doublediesel#1362
  • (Discord) Ey#9300

I look forward to hearing from you!

Hello add me on discord I would love to tell you more about us and our progression.

is an Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras 5/8M
About Us:
Our core is composed a few real life friends who have been playing together for years. We have built around that core and are looking to solidify our remaining raid spots. We are a small tight knit guild that considers each other more like family. We have an active discord and mythic+ community. We pride ourselves on our community and laid back environment. We like to joke around and pick on each other all in good fun, but when it comes to progression we know how to change modes and be serious to get content down. In the future we plan to be a cutting edge guild and are looking for long term raiders with these same attributes. Our atmosphere is extremely important to us, therefore we have a zero drama tolerance.
Raid Schedule:
Tuesdays and Wednesdays 7:30-10:30pm CST (Invites are sent out 10 minutes prior)
Requirements:
All raiders are expected to:
• Complete at least 1 +10 key per week.
• Have DBM/Bigwigs, AngryAssignments, and WeakAuras.
• Be on time for raid invites with consumables.

Attendance:
We are looking for competent and reliable raiders that can maintain a 90% attendance rate. We are all adults with lives outside the game so we do understand that things happen. Our policy on missing raids is to notify an officer before raid, unless an emergency occurs.
Recruitment Needs:
1 healer: preferably a Holy Paladin Resto Druid Resto Shaman
Ranged Dps:
High: Boomkin, Mage, Warlock
Medium: Ele Shaman, Shadow Priest

Melee and other healing and ranged dps classes may be considered

If you are interested in joining add one of our battle tags:
Bnet: AFusco#1382
Bnet: Ash#11430
Discord: Celesaris#7924

FULL TILT - Area 52
We are currently 3/8 M and are looking for range dps roles for The Eternal Palace to fill the rest of out roster to keep pushing mythic prog.
Expectations of mythic raiders

• Maintain Gem and Enchants on your gear
  • Have good attendance when it comes to mythic raiding (90% or above)
  • Able to communicate through voice chat
  • Able to take constructive criticism
  • Maintain knowledge about your class/spec
  • Know the fights ahead of time or at least have read a summary

Perks
Raid consumables (flasks) are covered as well as feasts. We expect raiders to maximize the use of these tools. Additionally, all raid repairs are paid by the guild bank.

Current Recruitment
Just looking for a guild? Not looking to raid? Not geared to raid? Give us a try! We take casuals and under geared alike! Taking good people for good times!

Classes in high demand

• Boomkin - Druid
  • Hunter - BM/MM
  • Mage - Fire/Frost
  • Lock
  • Priest - Shadow/Holy
  • Shaman - Elemental
  • Paladin - Holy/Ret
    Any exceptional player of any class always considered

If you have any questions feel free to contact one of our officers in game
Officers: Crocker#1180

US-Area 52 - Horde

Focus: Semi-Hardcore Mythic Raiding and Dungeons

3/8M 8/8H EP

3/9M 9/9H BoD

Heroic Raid Times

• Tuesday 9pm - 11pm EST

Mythic Raid Times

• Friday 10pm - 1am EST
  • Saturday 10pm - 1am EST

Hey there, think we would fit your needs. Solid group, don’t over recruit, run at most 25 people, just enough to keep rolling if more than 2-3 people call out for some reason. Looking to add the right people to push the guild into CE every tier instead of coming up 3% short each time. Just made the switch to some really solid tanks. If you would like to chat hmu

Ignores Mechanics [H] - Illidan

Current Recruitment Needs:

Melee: Frost/Unholy DK, feral druid

Ranged: Shadow Priest, Mage, Warlock

( Even if your class isn’t specifically listed above, we encourage you to apply or contact the recruiter anyways. We are a progression guild after all and will always consider exceptional players)

Ignores Mechanics is a Horde guild located on Illidan that formed at the beginning of BFA but our core has been together for almost three years now. Our goal is set on Mythic raiding and that’s why we left our previous guilds with the intention of pushing mythic progression and achieving CE each tier. We’re a laid-back group of people that occasionally likes to spam M+ or do TMOG runs outside raid time. We’re a friendly group of people that at times, likes to exchange banter to lighten the mood.

Raid Schedule :

Tues: 11:00pm - 2:00am CST

Wed: 11:00pm - 2:00am CST

Thurs: 11:00pm - 2:00am CST

Current Progression :

4/8M 8/8H TEP

Prior Achievements:

7/8M 8/8H Uldir

9/9M 9/9H BoD

2/2H CoS

Wow Progress
htt ps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Ignores+Mechanics

Our recruits need to have :

-Raiding experience.

-Have the following addons: Bigwigs or DBM, Exorsus Raid Tools, and WeakAuras.

-Ability to do Mechanics.

-Will be able to sit for progression if it means to help kill the boss.

-Ability to take constructive criticism.

-Urgency for CE

For any additional questions please contact:

Battlenet: Mag#1145 or Svana#11309

Discord: Mag#4716 or Svana#8374

or you can apply at: htt ps://goo.gl/forms/Houinf6fW7ckT05k1

<Illicit> an Alliance Raiding Guild on Proudmoore and we are looking for more Raiders.

Our Heroic Team raids Tues/Thurs 6pm-9pm Server Time (PACIFIC). Currently 8/8 Heroic, AOTC. We currently are in need of one (1) Off/main Tank. We have one tank that we have had all xpac, and hes great, just havent been able to find him a perm partner.

We also Raid on Fri/Sat from 7:30 - 10:30 PST (server time) for our new Mythic progression team, currently 3/8 and will get Ashvane down this week. Looking for skilled DPS to round out our 8.3 Roster.

We do require that our Raiders have viable offspecs, hit certain raid benchmarks, maintain attendance (or if you have to miss you communicate), while maintaining a drama free, easy to work with environment.

The Mythic Team is based off of performance, logs, and composition, but we are always looking at skilled players.

Illicit offers PVP nights, Achieve/Mog runs, a boosted Discord Server with Raidbot no wait simming. We provide raid consumables, and normally everyone pitches in and helps with farming party’s throughout the patch.

We started on Horde and moved to Alliance for better raiding atmosphere, we are a pretty close knit group. This is as much a raid team as a WoW family, the guild offers much more than just raiding, we all know whats going on in our lives, and we often times talk about much more than just WoW.

We are also looking to expand our M+ community. Particularly Tanks.

Starlord#13835 is my battletag to add me. My name is Quick, and I am one of the founding members and an Officer of the guild Please come and take a ride on the Illicit side of WOW. I am really looking forward to hearing from you.

Hey, Vowel!

<Exodus> is a 5/8 Mythic raiding guild on Burning Legion - US. We strive to complete every boss of the current Mythic level content before the start of the next raid tier, on a two night, six hour a week, raid schedule. We welcome healthy competition in our roster, and our goal is to promote a balance between progression and fun, while maintaining momentum throughout the current tier.

Raid Times:
We operate on a two day raiding schedule.

Monday: 7PM to 10PM CST (8PM to 11PM EST)
Wednesday: 7PM to 10PM CST (8PM to 11PM EST)

What we expect from you:
– Positive Attitude
– Flexibility between Specs, when needed.
– Good attendance, and communication if you’ll be missing.
– Ability to maintain your character’s progression throughout the tier.

What to expect from us:
– Mythic Progression that maintains momentum throughout the tier.
– Experienced and competitive leadership.
– Consumables and Repairs
– Assistance to improve your character inside and outside of raid.
– Active Mythic+ and PvP groups.
– A raid team focused on completing raids, and having fun.

Paid Faction and/or Server transfers are available on a case-by-case basis!

Contact
Additional questions can be directed to Bergeist (MPC3RD#1400) or Pocket (Pocket#1920) on Battlenet or MPC3RD#2433 on Discord.

<Alliance Lives Matter> Currently 8/8M[US110] , 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [CE] , 2/2H CoS, 8/8M Uldir [CE] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc priest, 1 holy paladin, 1 demon hunter, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 elemental shaman… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage! We are making an aggressive push to recruit those who have what it takes to achieve Famed Slayer+Hall of Fame in the final raid tier of BFA and going forward. We also are always recruiting social, normal, and heroic raiders.

Finished US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing aggressively for Hall of Fame/Famed Slayer/Sub 100 US in 8.3 Ny’alotha raid and going forward. We show marked improvement every single raid tier. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 5 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. We easily achieve cutting edge every raid tier. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization that is going to be a famed slayer raid guild.

Raid Schedule [12 hours / week for mythic team]
[Mythic] Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun - 8:30 to 11:30 pm central (9:30 to 12:30 pm est)
[Heroic] Saturday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: This is a semi-hardcore mythic progression focused guild first and foremost. We are an extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 21-33. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage

Guild & Server: <Durum Modus> US-Illidan

Horde Raid times: Tues/Weds 9:00PM-12:00AM EST (8:00PM-11:00PM ST) Current Progression: 4/8M EP with 52% on OrG

Recruitment Contacts: Btag: druid#12482, Purrseus#11352 Discord: chef#8725

Requirements:
65 HoA,
Weekly 10’s,
Weekly Heroic Runs
18 years of age or older
Working Mic / Ability to communicate in raids via Discord
Previous Mythic Raiding Experience
Consistent Main Raid Attendance
Semi-quick learning curve / Mechanics Execution
Positive attitude / Willingness to want to be in the raid

About us:

• Sargeras Alliance. We formed during Legion and were pushing mythic content right out the gate. We recently moved as a core to alliance on Sargeras from Horde Illidan. We believe this to be beneficial to us long-term and since the entire core was on board we decided to go through with the move! We believe in having fun as a priority, but Cutting Edge is our goal!

Schedule:
Weds 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)
Thurs 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)

What We Are Looking For:
Fun is definitely our motivating factor (which is why we agreed as a whole to step away from the game when players did not find it fun). A large factor though is definitely progression and seeing as much content as possible. We are seeking players with a positive attitude that understand an error correction is not a personal attack.

Current Progression:

4/8M

Classes Needed:
Currently open to any roles!

My Bnet: ChugsBleach#1280

< After Work >

@ [H] US - Mal’ganis

ABOUT US:
We are a dual raid team guild, led by CE raiders with previous leadership experience. One team is AOTC+/casual and the other is CE/semi-hardcore. Both raid atmospheres are laid back, but focused and goal oriented. We plan to fully launch our CE team by Patch 8.3.

We do not cater to the easily offended, nor do we want players who think it’s interesting or cool to act like a high schooler.

Weekday CE Team Information
Semi-Hardcore
Tuesday: 5 - 9pm Central
Thursday: 5 - 9pm Central
Goal: Achieve CE every tier and sell heroic runs on our off days.
Needs: All - We are building exclusively for 8.3

Also willing to absorb a group and lead it to victory!

Weekend AOTC+ Team Information
Casual
Saturday: 7 - 9pm Central
Sunday: 7 - 9pm Central
Goal: Achieve AOTC every tier and dabble in Mythic for fun.
Needs: DPS, Heals, OFF-spec tanks

Interested? Apply now! It’s super fast and easy. :carousel_horse:

bit.ly/ApplyAW
Friendly gamers can contact discord: Tigger#0772

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 - 10 p.m. EST. We are currently 4/8M (working on Orgozoa) and 8/8H (AotC) in Eternal Palace.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.