4/8M 380 WW Monk LF Mythic Progression guild

Was a Cutting Edge raider in the past, Then took a break to go casual but looking to get back into it since I have ran into a lot of free time within the next year or so.
Looking for semi-hardcore and or hardcore mythic progression guild.
Since I can’t post links in these forum posts hit me up for more info/logs.
Tyler#17331 is my Btag
Tyler#7071 is my Discord

Hello Tywur ! you didn’t mention your times or if you’re horde only or willing to go alliance and/or change server. We are a 3/8M alliance guild on KT server looking for a few more solid DPS for our core raid team. We raid 2-days a week, and have mythic plus. Here is our info if this is what you’re looking for!

<FinalForzaBros> is a reformed BFA alliance guild on Kel’thuzad consisting of members who have raided together from BC all the way through BFA, looking to make cutting edge on a two night schedule. FFB has members with past server first experience, looking to enjoy raiding on a lighter schedule, while still making strong progress through mythic content. In addition, FFB brings a number of strong mythic plus players, with Raider IO scores of 1000-1400+, encouraging members to complete their level ten key each week. We are a community with the desire to have fun, joke around, make a few memes and yet show up on-time, prepared and with mechanics known for raid.

FFB will look at any application, regardless of what is listed on our recruiting needs. The best will always be in for progression, regardless of status or rank with the guild, and farm boss line-ups are opened to those who need the gear.

Schedule

Tuesday and Wednesday (6:30 – 9:30 Server Time, 8:30 – 11:30 EST)

Currently 3/8M

Guild Perks

• Feasts and Cauldrons at Raid
  • Gambling!
  • Mythic Plus Keys
  • Active discord! Voice Channels used every day, memes, bots for wowhead and raidbots, and more.

Immediate Needs

We need one healer (Shaman/Pally/Druid, any apply) and 2-3 dps (Any) for the progression

Contact

Ablarg ( Btag: pwnedyou#1183// Discord: pwnedyou0720#3450)
Ríoghnach (Btag: prizma#11192 // Discord: Mint#3740)
Bannedblarg (Btag: Fatman#1884 // Discord: Fatman#8817)
BlargSwag (Btag: Caswagna#1613 // Discord: Tr4nsc3nd3nc3#5280)

Our Guild

https://raider.io/guilds/us/kelthuzad/FinalForzaBros/mythic-plus-characters

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/FinalForzaBros

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/423902/latest

Guild: BibleBlack
Server: Tichondrius

4/8M Group 1 Classes Needed:
High: Mistweaver, Locks, Warrior, Rogue

Low: Disc/Holy Priest
Raid Time: Tues/Thurs 6-9pst

2/8M Group 2 Classes Needed: Main Tank, Mistweaver, Disc/Holy Priest, Ranged DPS
Raid Time: Wed/Mon 7-10pst

About Us:
Our guild just started raiding this expansion with the intent to get Cutting Edge. We want to be relaxed while pushing Mythic, so our goal is to recruit players who regularly check their logs and compare with others to improve on their own hps/dps. This will prevent 3 weeks of wiping to the same boss. We are NOT an elitist guild, so if you have that attitude, this guild is not for you. Our guild does daily M+ keystones to get gear and create fun environment. Our age on average is roughly 25 with a range of 20-30.

Offnight
Friday 6pst for Heroic Clear

Wewehead#1412

Discord:
oharroo #6090

In Game:
Oharroo-Tichondrius
Aidmeplx-Tichondrius

Hello I’m killerpro GM and main tank to Pirate Chat we are currently looking for exceptional raiders like yourself for our raid team. We are 3/8M and still pushing. Raid times are Tues/Thurs/Mon 10PM-1AM with Monday being the alt/heroic night. if you have any questions please add my btag Nyteblayde69#1643

Short Version: LFM for Mythic Raid Team. 2 night schedule(3rd day for first 2 weeks of new tier). Recruiting for current tier and beyond. Guild provides feasts, cauldrons, and vantus for raid.

Currently: 4/8M

Obligatory spam link:

Xantoniel#1517

Hey bud, so I shot you a discord message.
<Almost Heroes>

Region: US

Server: Area-52

Faction: Horde

Raid times: Sun/Mon 9:00pm-1:00am CST

Raid Progression: 8/8H 3/8M

About: <Almost Heroes> is a two day raid guild with a core group that’s been raiding since MoP. Being a two-day raid guild, we believe in pushing content at a steady pace that is comfortable but still competitive. During raid time our officer team works swiftly to create solutions to problems before they become bigger problems, to maximize our efficiency. Outside of this however, our raids are filled with laughter, jokes, we come together and form a big dysfunctional family.

Our mythic roster currently holds a few stand-ins while we fill our final spots for our push forward. Mythic+ experience always welcomed as we try to push everyone a max key weekly. Please note we do not recruit for the bench.

Applications please visit h ttps://almost-heroes.enjin.com/#

h ttps://discord.gg/q6D8B8K

Recruitment contact:

Arcon#1815 (B-net) or Arcon#8375 (Discord) - for any questions!