4/8 M Rogue LF Semi-Hardcore Raiding Guild in 8.3

Hey everyone, I’m looking for raiding guild to call home. I haven’t raided seriously since my previous guild (all of Legion) broke up at the beginning of this expansion, but I’m looking to get back into it at least at a semi-hardcore level. I played casually through BFA, obtaining 4/8 mythic before the guild folded. I have played wow for around 13 years and raided for the duration of that time to varying degrees. I am competent in the raiding environment and fully aware that killing the boss comes before meters. I consider myself very reliable. While life happens sometimes, I really prioritize the importance of being prepared, prompt, and consistent on raid days. Additionally, I am a mythic plus fanatics and will not shy away from a weekend full of keys.

I am comfortable enough to pick up almost any class within my role on a whim. I have played Enhancement Shaman and Rogue in the mythic environment. I have provided logs at the bottom.

Ideally, I would like to find a guild that achieves cutting edge while content is relevant and provides a fun atmosphere, yet has raiders that learn from mistakes. If you feel like I would be a good fit for your team please reach out! My battle tag is Andrew#17289

Rogue Logs

warcraftlogs . com/character/us/area-52/oscards?mode=detailed&zone=23)

Previous Expansion Logs
warcraftlogs . com/character/us/area-52/madarhi?mode=detailed&zone=2_emphasizedtext_1#zone=21&difficulty=5)

Hey there!

Nevermore on Turalyon (A) is currently looking for a rogue to help round out our roster for mythic EP and beyond.

We are currently 7/8M 8/8H and our raid times are Thurs/Mon 8-11est.

We have been a guild for over 10 years now and have achievement multiple cutting edge achievements during that time. While we aren’t as hardcore as we once were, we pride ourselves on pushing progression on a strict 6 hour schedule in a laid back atmosphere.

If you are interested in joining or learning more, feel free to add us at Darkxenos#1213 or Glade#1825 otherwise you can apply on our website www.nevermoreturalyon. com

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

Storm 7/8M is recruiting new raiders!

Storm is an alliance mythic raiding guild located on Sargeras US. Originally formed in late 2004 on Gilneas, the guild was later transferred to Sargeras for recruitment purposes.

We consider ourselves semi-hardcore while clearing content at a pace acceptable to the guild leadership. We are an adult guild primarily with average ages ranging from 20-30s range. Our atmosphere is primarily laid back for farm but serious during progression. We expect every member to have researched their class / spec / encounters etc. and make quick adjustments to ensure lower pull counts.

We aim to get a cutting edge achievement each raid tier if it is attainable within our raiding hours.

-Raid Times-
Main Raids: Tue / Wed - 7:30p-10:30p CST
Optional: Thurs - 7:30p-10:30p CST

-Recruitment Needs-
Tank: Closed
Melee: All classes - High Priority: Warrior
Ranged: All classes - High Priority: Multi-Dot oriented and Mages
Healer: All classes - Low Priority: Shaman

-BFA Progression-
The Eternal Palace - 7/8M 8/8H
Crucible of Storms - 2/2H
Battle of Dazar’Alor - 9/9M (CE)
Uldir, the Halls of Control - 8/8M (CE)

-Legion Progression-
Antorus the Burning Throne - 11/11M (CE)
Tomb of Sargeras - 7/9M
Nighthold - 10/10M (CE)
Trial of Valor - 2/3M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M (CE)

We are seeking to recruit individuals who are knowledgeable and keep up to date on their raiding spec(s) and sims. We aren’t a guild that is interested in carrying any one individual and will expect all members to keep up with maintaining their primary main character for raids on a weekly basis. That includes farming best in slot essences, obtaining AP for HOA, Weekly Islands Cap, Mythic + weekly cache, etc. If you are someone who likes to take frequent breaks from the game or gets bored easily doing the same things over and over, (ie raiding the same content every week or keeping up with dailies and mythic +), then this is not the guild for you. We like to have fun but we also want to progress at a rate we feel we can accomplish and we don’t want to be held back.

In addition to what was mentioned above we also require the following below.

-Raiding Requirements-
18 years of age or older
Working Mic / Ability to communicate in raids via Discord
Previous Mythic Raiding Experience
Consistent Main Raid Attendance
Semi-quick learning curve / Mechanics Execution
Positive attitude / Willingness to want to be in the raid
Lvl 60 Heart of Azeroth minimum

-Application Process-
Storm requires a short application and discord interview before joining the guild for a trial.

The application can be found here:

_https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0aLiJDWAdv_OSdsw8W8RPyX_do7KuaOEmExegmlYGjzZODw/viewform

We typically review applications 2-3 times per week. If you do not receive a response back within 1 week of applying, assume your application was declined or cancelled.

-Contact Points-
Panhu#11240 (BNET) - GM
Panhu#0477 (Discord)
Rynzler#11268 (BNET) - Officer
Rynzler#2573 (Discord)
Irosamm#1160 - (BNET) Officer
Tearocki#1475 (BNET) - Healing Officer

Greetings!

Disturbed of US Zul’jin Horde has been around since 2008. We’re a drama-free guild of students and working adults. With a strong core, we’re looking for a few more to round out the roster and achieve CE Azshara. We’re a 7/8 Mythic guild (8/8 CE Uldir and 9/9 CE BFD) with progress on phase 4. We’re also looking for players for 8.3 and beyond. Returning players and rerolls welcome.

Raid schedule:

Wed/Thurs/Mon 8 - 11 pm EST

All classes/roles may apply, but we’re especially in need of these:

Shadow Priest.
Mage.
Rogue.

If interested, please feel free to contact:

Apple - Apple#11916
Spanky - Spanky#1188

Semi-hardcore is a good way to describe our guild, honestly.
We take raiding seriously, but we have fun along the way, and have just been getting slaughtered by recruitment. Looking to close the door on that issue.

Our guild does a lot of keys, and has been raiding together for 10 years, so if this sounds interesting and you can raid two nights a week 7-11 EST Tues/Wed lemme know!

Add me on Discord if you wanna chat.
Metrolol #1206

Hi Oscards,

Team Dos Equis with Zeroes to Heroes, an Alliance guild on US-Stormrage, is looking for excellent players to progress through Battle for Azeroth.

Raid days/times: Tues/Wed 8pm-11pm Eastern/Server

Progression: 5/8 M EP

We would love to discuss our team and guild with you if you are interested.

Religiøn

Btag : Religion#1422

Disc : Religion#2837

BearDaddyPls

Btag : TheGreatJohn#1845

Disc : stonetheiceman#5998

Zeroes to Heroes an Alliance guild on US-Stormrage is a community based guild that also raids. We support eight different raiding teams spanning all difficulties every day of the week. We also have a Sunday run that is specifically designed to give those without a raid team or looking to get into raiding a place to experience current raid content in a teaching environment.

More information about our great community can be found here:

`https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/zeroes-to-heroes-community-raiding-more/17755

and for information about our guild can be found here:

`https://docs.google.com/document/d/142kC095V4KgSD1dUa_Ue8SMbnXJTLSdxDROTZZrGkzo/edit

Many of our members have found their home here, we hope you will check us out!

Hiya!

We’re currently looking for a rogue!

I’m with Mediocrity on Thrall - we’re a relatively new guild looking to kick some buns in the remaining portion of this tier, and to start 8.3 off with a bang. We’re currently 4/8M and 29% on Orgozoa (and the guild was only formed in October!).

We’re currently on the hunt for DPS to round out our Mythic Progression team. We raid Tues/Thurs 9-11:30pm EST with optional Heroic EP clears created throughout the week.

When we aren’t raiding, we’re dabbling in all sorts of stuff - we run keys, do BGs, quest together - all that fun stuff. We have a gaggle of higher IO toons in guild (including tanks and healers) that run keys pretty much daily. We’re active and pretty cool (in my opinion :wink: ).

The guild provides all food, flasks, enchants, tomes, contracts, etc. to it’s guild members and aims to foster a family like environment. We would love for you to consider joining our fam!

If you’re interested in talking more, you can reach our discord with invite code (jEDRNgT) or DM me directly on discord at bedhed#0001

Hoping to hear from you! :slight_smile:

still searching, bumping

<Alliance Lives Matter> Currently 8/8M[US110] , 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [CE] , 2/2H CoS, 8/8M Uldir [CE] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc priest, 1 holy paladin, 1 resto shaman/battle shaman, 1 fury war, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 elemental shaman… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

Where to apply:
Applications be be submitted on our Google Form here :
forms.gle/jkfbHaTzqWP4BBBt5 (copy and paste link in web browser of your choice)

We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage! We are making an aggressive push to recruit those who have what it takes to achieve Famed Slayer+Hall of Fame in the final raid tier of BFA and going forward. We also are always recruiting social, normal, and heroic raiders.

Finished US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing aggressively for Hall of Fame/Famed Slayer/Sub 100 US in 8.3 Ny’alotha raid and going forward. We show marked improvement every single raid tier. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 5 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. We easily achieve cutting edge every raid tier. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization that is going to be a famed slayer raid guild.

Raid Schedule [12 hours / week for mythic team]
[Mythic] Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun - 8:30 to 11:30 pm central (9:30 to 12:30 pm est)
[Heroic] Saturday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: This is a semi-hardcore mythic progression focused guild first and foremost. We are an extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 21-33. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

Where to apply:
Applications be be submitted on our Google Form here :
forms.gle/jkfbHaTzqWP4BBBt5 (copy and paste link in web browser of your choice)

If you’re interested in raiding with us and have any questions or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage

Hey Oscards, I did not see a time frame listed so figured I would reach out to see if a morning guild on ally side was something that interested you!

I am with Mail it In on Stormrage[A]. We are a CE morning raiding team currently looking for some players to bolster our roster and finish off the Palace this tier and move onto the next! If this works for you and you are interested feel free to message one of us over bnet. If not, then I wish you the best of luck in your search for a raiding guild!

Raiding Schedule

Wednesday / Thursday / Friday

9:00am - 12:00pm EST

Contact

Simdrome (Narvosa#1339), or Ocean (Oçeanus#1459)

Hi Oscards. If you’re open to alliance and our raid times work for you, would like to chat.

<The Veil> 4/8M 8/8H is a raiding guild on Stormrage-US. We aim to push progression within a competitive 2-day (6 hour) schedule while still maintaining a fun and positive atmosphere. We treat each other with respect, seek high performance, excellent game-play and a positive attitude. Drama and toxic behavior are not tolerated here.

Raiding only 2 nights a week means we want our players to be the best they can be. Our members have families, careers, and studies, so we need to take the 6 hours we spend together seriously.

We also run Mythic + most days of the week. For some of us pushing high level keys is our primary WoW focus, but we also strive to make sure our raiders are getting their capped weekly rewards.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm (EST/server time)
Thursday: 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm (EST/server time)

Optional: Farm content re-clears (pending participation)

You must be able to reliably make the core raid nights with near 100% attendance. Real life does occasionally hit even the most reliable raider, all we ask is for as much notice as possible.

Current Needs:

We strive for an environment that takes the challenges of mythic raiding seriously while giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team.

We want someone that is going to put forth their best effort. This means knowing your class inside and out, coming to raid prepared with food, flask, runes, re-roll tokens, knowledge of upcoming encounters and your role within them. We are looking for someone who can think on their own and follow a strategy without being constantly reminded throughout the encounter.

Heals – preference for Holy paly or Disc priest

Ranged DPS – all (preference for Ele shaman)

Melee DPS – all (preference for Warrior, DH, Ret paladin, Rogue)

Tanks – off tank (solid dps/tank) preference for dk, paladin

Exceptional players of any class should always feel free to apply. Our roster is somewhat flexible so we will never turn away a great player. We just want the best 20+ people in our raid so we can progress.

What we expect from you:

** Discord and a working mic is a requirement **

• Be punctual, reliable, and competent
  • Have a good attitude towards raiding. While we do our best to have fun, our goal is to use our time efficiently and effectively.
  • Have the ability to take constructive criticism. We all make mistakes but repeating mistakes is the bane of progression. Understand your mistakes, learn from them and fix them.
  • Bring consumables: We expect raiders to bring flasks, potions, and some food in case we don’t provide feasts. While we may not pre-pot or food buff on initial pulls, it is expected that during serious attempts, all raiders are maximizing their output.

Our trial period is 2-3 weeks and in that time we consider a several factors - Performance, Situational Awareness, and Fit/Attitude/Attendance. Performance is your output (DPS/healing/threat). Situational Awareness is your ability to not take unnecessary damage and correctly execute fight mechanics. Fit/Attitude/Attendance is how well you fit in with the guild, your outlook on raiding, and your reliability in raids.

Please contact an officer for further information.

In-game: Cattiari | Btag: quirk#1650 | Discord: tipsqueak#6606

In-game: Deathtoany | Btag: cloud82#11941 | Discord: cloud82#5884

Thanks for reading, and we look forward to meeting some great new recruits!

Hi, Oscards.

<LökTar> is LFM DPS. We are a group of experienced players focused on completing all levels of raid and mythic dungeon content (and a little PVP). Our goal is to create a fun and positive community for players with little time to play but a big passion for the game.

Schedule (all times are pacific time)

• Mythic Raid: Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 7:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
  • Heroic Raid: Thursdays from 7:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
  • Mythic Plus Nights: Fridays and Mondays at 6:00 p.m.-ish (until groups decide to end)

Contact Doom (Dotyouris#1691) or Droghan (Guenslinger#1222) to learn more.

Hey sent you a bnet request Andrew would like to chat if you have time!

Hey, man! I’m Mike, the Co-GM of the Horde guild . We are currently recruiting DPS players to fill out our ranks going in to 8.3. We are currently 3/8M EP with a 22% pull on Ashvane. We have sponsors and we going to be pushing for ranking every tier from 8.3 on-wards. At the moment, we are specifically looking for rogues. I would really like to talk to you some more if what I’ve told you this far seems interesting to you!

My btag is: Mith#11423
My Discord is: Mithlynn#0810

[H] Hard Pass - Illidan

We’re a newly formed late night raiding guild that’s looking to form a group of players that are willing to put the time and effort to exploring and beating content in a decent manner. As we might not be Top 100 each beginning of each expansion we are hoping to see as much content as we can. We’re looking for players that are willing to dedicate the time and effort into tackling content in 8.3 and many more adventures to come!

Raiding Schedule: :

Sun/Mon: 9 to 12 PM EST

Our goals and expectations :
Hard Pass is a guild that wants to excel at bringing our roster the opportunity to experience what the game has to offer and be able to do it with like minded individuals that give such effort to do just that.

-Our expectations are that you come here with a positive attitude and be able to dedicate the time at improving, participating and building yourself and your team with constructive goals to achieve greatness!

Class needs :

• Tank : Any (1)
  • Healer : Any (2)
  • DPS : Warlock, Hunter, Warrior, SPriest. (Or any)

-We’ll always take any skilled players or anyone willing to be a part of our guild

If you’d like to inquire more information about our guild you can request a friend request to:

Kulixa#1297
samed#1812
gravedigger#1451

Hi, I’m Fenrirulv, and I invite you to ask yourself, are you happy where you’re at? Do you enjoy coming to raids, or has it become more about the parses/purples than the people? What if I told you there’s a guild where people enjoy each other’s company while killing those pixel monsters?

After a short break to allow some of our members to relive their glory days in Classic, of Sargeras is back in action!

We are a guild of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited schedule, of Tues & Thurs 9-12 CST, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere. Current progression is: 3/8M, 8/8H. Raiders are expected to come to raid on time, prepared with appropriate consumables, enchants, and gems.

Currently recruiting:

Havoc DH
WW Monk
RDPS
Heals

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact me in game at: Rawrabear#1450

Hey there Oscards, would like to talk to you about our raid team here in Hoversail. We are looking to add some more players for our raid team going into the new raid! The majority of us are 4/8M and have previous mythic/CE raiding experience.

Going to leave our recruiting post below for you to read over and see if it is a fit for you and will have our btags in it so you can get ahold of us! Hope to hear from you soon!