4/8 M 380 Dk and 382 Mage LF new home

Daillo 382 BDK/Fdk/UH and Mlelo 382 Mage lf new home. Both are currently 4/8m and have seen Fetid fight numerous of times. Open to a 2 or 3 day week day guild. Please contact in game for more info.

Tarsomar#1795
discord Daillo#4497

Mlelo#1878
discord Thriser#1800

Hello, Bonus Stage is 6/8M we raid 2 days, Weekend Mornings (Sat/Sun) 10am-2pm, and we have room for both of you, I will add you on Btag as well. Chaos#15127

<Consequence> (US 128) is an Alliance guild on Stormrage and seeking competent players to join our progression raiding team. We are a 3 night semi-hardcore guild that is currently farming Uldir. We pride ourselves on our laid back raid environment who kills bosses and gets top end kills on mythic bosses.

Please note that Consequence has extremely low turnover in our Raid team, we are looking for players who want to commit and stay here

We are currently looking for a few more top players to fill our roster for the next tier. If you are motivated and enjoy a stable low drama guild who pushes content send us an application :slight_smile:

Mythic Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST
Sometimes we throw in Monday early or late in a tier but these are planned weeks in advance.

Loot:
As loot is currently set to personal for everyone now it goes without saying that loot is personal. HOWEVER, we use RCLootcouncil that allows us to see when someone gets a piece of gear that is able to be traded. When this happens we use Loot council to determine who gets the loot.

For more information, add the following Battle Tag:
anderdj#1280 (Marshmallon, Raid Leader)
AppNasty#1109 (Totemtastic, Guild Leader)

If our guild seems like a good fit for you, make an application on our Google doc goo.gl/forms/1oUPf7b4p9OXEZCk1

I went ahead and put our guild spam up here. I added you and your friend to both discord and to battle.net.

<We Coin> :Alliance: US-Stormrage Raid Times/Days: Tues/Wed/Thurs 7:30-10:30 EST Current Progression:Starting Fresh 6/8M Experience led Recruitment Requirements: Previous mythic Experience & current logs Fresh Raid team that is looking for exceptional players to push CE with every tier.

I went ahead and sent you a Btag request already

1 Like

sorry for some reason it grabbed an alt,

I’ll go ahead and send you a request, but here is our info so you can check it out:

Pirate Chat is a 4/8 mythic guild that is currently building a strong roster for next tier. The goal of this guild is to make a semi-hardcore group of dedicated raiders looking to get progression done while maintaining an awesome atmosphere.

HEALERS:
MW Monk
Resto Shaman
Resto Druid
Holy Paladin

DPS:
Ranged Dps preffered but any exceptional dps will be considered

Tank:
Blood Dk
Prot Paladin

RAID SCHEDULE:
TUES/THURS 10PM-1AM EST
Optional Alt/Heroic day- Monday 10PM-1AM EST

Our guild consists of older college students and working adults. We have an active discord community and are often running mythic keys or playing other games together.
If you are looking for a solid and active raiding guild with a mind set of having a good time and getting cutting edge for each raid tier in BFA, then add any of us on bnet and let’s chat!

Battle net ID:
Avalyne#1478 (Recruitment Officer, aka me)
Nyteblayde69#1643 (GM)
Trogdor#1234 (Dps officer)
Sloas71#172 (Healing officer)

Links below if you are interested!

Not going to drop a bunch of paragraphs on ya, but hit me up sometime. We’ll chat
AwesomeGuy#1616

Raid Times:

Friday and Saturday, 10:30 PM EST to 1:30 AM EST.

About us:

Coterie is a relatively new guild created by a group of friends who enjoy each others company, jokes, and laughter. We are a tight-knit group of friends and we really do try our best to take raiding seriously while still trying to have fun. We understand that real life truly does come first, but please, give us some notice if you are unable to attend a raid. We only raid 2 nights a week and we try to be as efficient as possible. This means coming prepared with knowledge of the boss fights is a really big help.

Progression:

8/8H 4/8M

What kind of player are we seeking?

Someone who will talk in Discord, strategize boss fights with us, unafraid to call things out in Discord if need be. I am not looking to recruit any particular class, I am recruiting a particular individual. Someone who can fit in with us, someone who is seeking to become a better player and help our guild become a better guild. Our guild name means, A small group of people with shared interests or tastes. And we want people who share our interests. We will take players from all levels of progression. I do not care if you have never done a heroic raid, we are a very low-pressure guild and we will help you succeed and we will give you the help you need to perform at a higher level.

Raid Requirements:

Must be fully gemmed and enchanted.

Must bring flasks.

Must have potions.

Most importantly, bring a good and positive attitude. =)

If you are interested,

B-tag: Chris#12923

Discord: Gingri#7061

Hello Daillo,

We would love to have you join our team! We’re looking for DPS and healers especially for next raid tier! We’re a pretty laid back group that plays other games outside of WoW. We pride ourselves in a community that likes to have fun, but take ourselves seriously during raid.

Our guild information is located at the link below!

[A] <Mechanically Challenged> 3/8M LF RDPS/HEALS

If you are interested contact us at:

Battletag: Yuneel#11582, Kalivar#1575, or Unicornz#1860
Discord: Yuneel#3181, Kalivar#5603, or Unicornz20#3047

Sincerely,

Yuneel
<Mechanically Challenged>
Progression: 8/8H 3/8M Vectis 16%
Times: Tuesdays and Friday 9pm-12am

Hey there

Please check us out, we’d love to have a chat with you guys at some point

we would love to have you

Convergent Alliance Stormrage Server is recruiting all players for our Mythic progression team! Raid times are 1:00am to 3:30am on Tuesdays Wednesdays And alt runs Sunday and Monday which are not mandatory

2/8 M 8/8 heroic

Currently we have opening for a mythic geared tank or one who has mythic level tanking experience (We will Gear you !!) but we will except any mythic geared class.

one of our tanks bounced last second without any notice so we need to replace him in a hurry we have options however we would like someone who wants to tank instead of using someone who Can tank very well but would rather heal for us.

we also have need of a dps tank class who has geared for both dps and tanking.

If you are looking for a late night guild with good conversation and steady progression Nightly Mythic plus groups we are the guild for you!!!

Raid Times
M/T/W/ 1:00AM - 3:30 am EST
Sundays are optional for alt runs but it is not required

About us

-Looking to build on our core mythic raid team based on a foundation of trust and friendship!

• We are a very laid back guild, with a progression mindset.

-Being Ex military myself We except any ex military member regardless of skill.

• We are looking for raiders who share the same goals of endgame progression.
  • We provide food/cauldron and repairs for all raiders.
  • We are a very welcoming guild with very friendly players.
  • We are looking for members to be here for a long time, and to hopefully find a home for future content and/or expansions.
  • We understand real life happens But please give a officer prior notice if you know you wont be able to make it to raid.
  • We use Deadly Boss Mods Weak Auras And Any class appropriate Class Mods.

If you are interested in a new home and want to join please contact a officer or if you need more information we would be glad to chat with you .

Guild leader
Mostdeadly#1655 In Game jaucen

Raid leader
Ebonbane #1309 In Game Runegazer

Officers
PUGLIFE#11768 Pugslife
gagekirk00#1844 Veyronn
Myself#1619 Ventinha
Beardisinmou #1428 Zreck
Bamfslayer#1919 callmedaddy

Guild: Heroes and Legends [A] Stormrage

Raid Times/Days: Sunday/Monday/Wednesday 9:00pm to 12:00 am EST

Current Progression: 8/8H, 5/8M

Recruitment Contacts: Bnet = TheBlob#1740, Seize#1869

Heroes and Legends was founded by a core of former hardcore raiders that have once again decided to pursue Mythic Raiding at the start of the expansion. We are currently 5/8M with eyes on being 6/8M. We have a solid core of raiders wanting to achieve Cutting Edge next tier.

Our guild has multiple mythic + teams. We regularly run Mythic + on off nights. Most of our core players have numerous purple/orange parses and are continuously striving to improve our performance. Most consumables are supplied by the guild (all consumables will be supplied in 8.1 when alchemy mats requirements are lowered) and up to 1000 gold nightly is offered for repairs.

Expectations

All raiders are expected to have researched Boss strategies prior to raid nights.

Addon requirements: Angry Assignments, Weak Auras, RCLootCouncil, DBM/Big Wigs.

80% attendance or better and notifying an officer if a raid will be missed

We run loot council on non needed loot (you keep your personal loot and decide if you want to put it up for the officers to give to someone else in the group) making RCLootCouncil as previously mentioned, a must have addon. Loot is distributed on a merit based system accounting for player performance, attendance, reliability etc. We often times will discuss awards with the guild during raid if there are differing opinions on the council.

Help with sales! We regularly run heroics/mythic 10+ to make the guild and ourselves some coin.

Be social! Our guild loves to hang out in discord with each other beyond just playing WoW. A lot of us play other games together (League of Legends, Ring of Elysium, Battlefield etc). Most of our recruits that have done well put forth an effort to socialize with members. It’s always better to raid with friends than strangers :slight_smile:

Looks like you have a lot of choices and may not even still be looking but if you would like to check out a guild that you could make your final home in WoW have a look at my guilds recruitment thread.