4/8 M 379 Mistweaver and 380 moonkin looking for mythic guild

Hello, as the title states, I am Mistweaver that is currently looking for a new raid team along with my god-tier moonkin friend.

Unfortunately my current guild has decided to stop raiding, that has led me here to find a place to raid hopefully for the foreseeable future. What I am looking for in a guild is one that raids preferably 2-3 days a week where the goal is to clear all mythic content while it is still relevant in a timely manner. I am hopeful that I can find a place to raid throughout all of BFA and beyond.
I am available to raid between 6:30pm-1:00am EST.
Below you can find my current logs and his moonkin logs.

warcraft logs. com/character/us/stormrage/comeface (it won’t let me post a link for some reason)
warcraft logs. com/character/us/stormrage/caulklover

I pride myself in properly healing whilst still doing mechanics. I have been a raid leader / GM so I understand the importance of sitting out during progression, using suboptimal talents to achieve a kill and sacrificing personal HPS to kill a boss.

I am open to Alliance or Horde, but it would be my preference to do a trial on my current realm if you are Alliance to make sure that we are a good fit!

Feel free to add my on real id spooky#1823, post here, and or send me an in game mail or whisper.

Thanks!

- Stormreaver - US - [H], is recruiting solid, reliable players for mythic raiding!

Our current progress:
5/8M | 8/8H | 8/8N

We are mostly veteran raiders who are tired of and don’t want to commit to 3+ days of raiding a week. We formed to create a place where we could raid for 2 days but have the solid performances to still complete content before it becomes irrelevant.

We are currently recruiting:
Monk Healer- HIGH
Warrior DPS- HIGH
Brewmaster- HIGH
Blood DK- HIGH
Prot Pally- HIGH
Exceptional ranged DPS!- HIGH

(We are NOT recruiting any melee at this time. We are overflowing with it and any applications we get for melee can only be considered for a bench position. Please keep this in mind when applying!)

We are looking for players who are:
-On time. Attendance is very important when we are pushing content in a shorter amount of time!
-Ready for raiding. We want you to have the motivation to at least look up a fight enough to know what you should expect.
-Knowledgable about their role! Know which spec/gear/talent/glyphs would be optimal for each encounter.
-Fun and easygoing! We are not hardcore and as such we expect funny wipes and errors. Be able to laugh off comments and take criticism.

Raid Times are Tuesday/Thursday 8p.m. CST to 11p.m. CST.

If interested contact: Lukas#1674 or Eliza#1981
or apply at:
https:// goo.gl/forms/ z1XD2fTU7HAB7MFh1 (no spaces)

You’d trial with us Wednesday 11/20/18 @ 5:45pm PST. Hyjal server. MYTHIC. Bnet DatDotDoe#1270

My spam post for more info:

Hi there! If you do decide to go horde, I think you might be a good fit for my guild, Nox on Zul’jin. We are currently recruiting for one core healer spot. We are 6/8M and we raid Tuesday and Wednesday, 8:15 - 11:45 pm EST. Please see guild spam below and let me know if you’re interested in talking more.

Nox is a tight-knit, semi-hardcore progression guild made up of friends that like to kill mythic bosses in their spare time. Some of us have been playing WoW together for over a decade, but we are an open circle that always likes to meet new friends. We try very hard to toe the line of having fun together while also putting in the effort and preparation needed to kill mythic bosses. We understand that most of our members have lives, careers, and other hobbies outside of WoW, so our main requirement is that you be reliable.

Our ultimate goal is to achieve Cutting Edge each tier while progressing at a reasonable, competitive pace, and to have fun while doing it. We will never force extended hours to bang our heads against the wall, but in the end, we have the skill and determination to get it done.

Raid Schedule
Tuesday and Wednesday, 8:15 - 11:45 pm EST
Optional sales and alt runs scheduled for off nights (typically Thursday and Sunday).

Progression
Uldir: 6/8M, 8/8H
Antorus, the Burning Throne: 11/11M (Cutting Edge)
Tomb of Sargeras: 8/9M
The Nighthold: 10/10M (Cutting Edge)
Trial of Valor: 3/3M (Cutting Edge)
The Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M (Cutting Edge)

Raider Requirements

• Maintain 90%+ attendance. If you will be missing or late to raid, you are expected to inform us via Discord.
  • Research fights in advance and show up prepared so that we can make the most of our limited raid hours.
  • Be open to direction/criticism. If you are struggling, whether due to raid mechanics or in your particular role, you will be approached in a respectful and appropriate fashion. You are expected to respond in the same manner.

Application Process
Please reach out to an officer via battletag or Discord, and/or apply using our online form. If there is mutual interest, we will set up an interview and go from there.

Officer Battletags: Xaph#11237 (healing & recruitment lead), Lumind#11450 (GM)
Application Form: goo.gl/forms/PZvgUEk8dp5XdhmA2
Discord: discord.gg/XRnUdq3

[A] <Avalon> - Arathor/Drenden Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9pm-12am EST OR Tues/Thurs 7pm-10pm EST Uldir: 8/8N 5/8H 1/8M Looking for: 1-2 healers, and several DPS Raid lead position is available Meetings: First Wednesday of every month at 9pm EST Environment: Friendly and helpful! If you are looking for a guild with a flexible environment but serious about the game, this is the place for you! We are understanding when people have real life obligations and cannot make it to raid, you won’t be kicked because you miss one night. However, we are very focused on progression. Raiders are required to be in Discord so they can listen to instructions (mic is not required). We are currently running heroic on Friday nights and mythic on Saturday nights. We also are pushing +10 and up mythic keys. Our guild is home to some of the top 10 players on raider IO for our realm. New and returning players are welcome, we are available to help players gear or learn dungeon mechanics. If you want like to be apart of our home or have any other questions, please feel free to message me on bnet! jenfinite#1935 Thanks for your interest and I hope to hear from you soon!

[H]< Chubby Smugglers > 7/8M on Area 52

We’re looking for healers, and a couple dps

Objectives:
Our raiding philosophy is to foster a balance between fun and killing bosses. We strive to bolster our community with fun-seeking like minded raiders that can buckle down during raid time to achieve desirable progression. Both personal and guild improvement are fundamental for our environment, and as such, our raiders are asked to participate in raid and out of raid actively to encourage a healthy raid environment.

Expectations:
We are looking for raiders who
-Demonstrate effort in their class
-Maintain high attendance to raids
-Play actively and strive for personal improvement.

If you do not have equivalent progress to ours, it is expected that you know and research the mechanics of the fights we have completed. Starting at the same basic knowledge of an encounter can cause issues and waste valuable raid time, so this is especially important.

Community:
Our guild consists of many friends who have varied interests (M+, PVP, etc.) both inside and outside of the game, and we strive to include all our members in out-of-raid content. Therefore, participating in more than just guild raids is important, as other content offers opportunities to both gear up and acclimate yourself to the guild atmosphere and see how well you fit in.

Schedule:
Current Raid Times (Eastern Time, invites 15 min. prior):
Tuesday, 10:15 PM - 1:15 AM
Wednesday, 10:15 PM - 1:15 AM
Thursday, 10:15 PM - 1:15 AM

If interested add me on bnet: Kufunninapuh#1312

Hi comeface xD. I am the recruiting officer for my 4/8M raid team. We are currently looking to add a healer for a main spot to our roster and i’m very interested in you. Our raid times also happen to fit yours and you’re already alliance so trialing off your realm would be very easy. I’d like to drop this in here for more information.

4/8M Stoic (DVA Team) - Proudmoore
Faction: Alliance
RaidTimes: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday: 6pm-9pm PST (8pm-11pm CST)

Hi! I’m Pilloh, an officer of the Guild and representing the DVA Team, one of the two raid teams in our guild. We are a LBGTQ-friendly and inclusive guild, and value teamwork, respect, and being awesome. We are dedicated to building a community that supports each other and allows for lasting friendships within the guild

About our DVA TEAM

We’re a semi-hardcore raid team that is a great fit for players who are interested in mythic raiding, but may not have as much prior raiding experience. While we do raid three nights a week, we are willing to work with players whom may have busier schedules. Our raids are generally light-hearted and we balance the demands of mythic raiding with having fun.

Players are expected to maintain a solid knowledge of their class, come prepared to each raid with appropriate consumables and knowledge of the raid encounters, and be punctual. A positive attitude, good listening skills, and an ability to learn from mistakes are all qualities we look for in our raiders.

If you have any questions you can get into contact with the Raid Leader at lexitar#1545 or myself at pillow#11611

If you are interested in joining us or learning more you can check out our website at www.stoic.gg

8/8H 7/8M

=================================
ABOUT US:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.
      While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

=================================

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

===================================
RAID TIMES:
3day/9hr a week
Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (current & during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230 / Discord tag - Kiss#7258
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933 / Discord tag - Tida#5705

Hello! I would love to talk to you about joining our guild!

l’ll keep this short and sweet: Dawn of the Dead | Zul’Jin [H] has an openings for an immediate core spot on our progression raid team and after reading your post I think you would be a good fit for us!

We are a very friendly, experienced, active progression raiding guild. We are currently 6/8M in Uldir. Our environment is one that is focused on getting raid content down swiftly while still having fun. We’re not a bleeding edge progression guild, but we’re not super casual either.

We raid 3 days a week: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8 - 11 EST

We’ve been around since day-one and have been raiding for 14 years now, and are the only guild on Zul’Jin to have done so. Most of our members are out of school and have jobs, so we offer a more mature, stable, balanced environment. How many other raiders can say they’ve done everything from Ragnaros to Archimonde (twice) in the same guild?

I’d encourage you to learn a little more about us and let us know if you have any other questions. Feel free to contact an officer directly in-game, whisper Xanah (Xana#1662), Alloren (Alloren#1606) or Jeare (Jeare#1759).

We look forward to hearing from you (and hopefully raiding with you) soon!!

Hey, if you think you could make our raid times and are willing to swap to Horde, I think we’d be a good fit. We’re currently looking for an rDPS (pref moonkin) and one more healer to help finish off the tier as we progress on Mythrax. I’ll send a bnet request. Let me know if you want to talk about a trial this week.

Thanatos (Burning Legion - H) is currently 6/8M Uldir. We raid M/T/Th 7:30-10:30 Central. We achieved Cutting Edge each tier in Legion and are looking to continue that success in BFA. We’re a “semi-hardcore” guild that likes to kill all the bosses without getting too worked up about anything.

Please add me on Discord (silfverberg#1161) or Bnet (matthewT#1652).

Hey man we are in need of a MW for G’huun M prog and another boomkin wouldn’t be a bad thing either. I added now im going to hit you with the recruitment trash.

<The Depraved> US-Emerald Dream
Currently Recruiting:
-Healer: Monk
-Ranged DPS: Elemental , Warlock
-Melee DPS: Death Knight

Uldir Progress 7/8m 8/8h 8/8n

Newly formed guild with a core of raiders from top end guilds. Mythic oriented team looking for players wanting to progress fast and efficiently.
Cutting edge core from Legion preparing to go into BfA strong.

Potential trials looking to join should have mythic/heroic experience. Along with thorough knowledge and understand of their class/role and what they bring to the raid. All Exceptional players are welcome to trial with us. IF your class is not listed but you feel you would still be a good fit please contact one of the officers in game or by battle tag @ Rogers55#1536 or Beartron#1843.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 8pm-11pm
Wednesday: 8pm-11pm
Thursday: 8pm-11pm
All times are CST

Hi there! is a progression guild on Mal’Ganis [H]. We are currently 7/8 mythic on a 2 day per week schedule. We expect to attain Cutting Edge in each tier of BFA.

We raid Monday/Thursday from 7:30-10:30 CST, and push a lot of keys each week. We also have an optional heroic day from 3:00-6:00 pm CST on Sundays.

We are always looking to add great players, and a strong mistweaver is ideal to help us finish CE this tier. As you stated, your friend is an incredible boomy player, so that level of ranged dps is always welcome as well.

We are on wowprogress if you’d like to look us up there.

Our applications are housed on guilded. I can get you a link via DM, but this new forum does not allow links for some reason.

Please reach out to me and/or our GM if you have any questions and/or are interested in applying!

My Discord: Cassity14#4222
My Bnet: Cassity14#1187
GM Discord: Mainge#7900
GM Bnet: Mainge#1987

Slumber Party (7/8M) is an Alliance mythic raiding guild on Stormrage whose objective is to achieve cutting edge each tier while efficiently raiding only two days per week. Our guild is composed of a variety of players from all walks of life who place a premium on respect, diligence and most importantly a good attitude. We offer a competitive and friendly raiding atmosphere with many active guild members that are eager to help one another achieve their goals whether it’s pvp, mythic plus, pet battles or joking around in discord over drinks …there is usually someone around that would love to enjoy that content with you! Most of all, we truly enjoy progression raiding and working as a team to slay internet dragons and plan to continue doing so for a very long time.

Raid Times: 7:30-11PM EST Tuesday (option heroic) Wednesday (progression) Thursday (progression)

We are currently 7/8M, as we progress through G’huun recruitment is currently for the next tier and our needs are primarily for ranged players or flex players. If you would like more information or have any questions please reach out to an officer:

Cauterize btag: philthy#1714

<Fallen Empire> is competitive raiding guild on Thunderhorn - US. Our core group of players are exceptional at their roles and have 14 years of mythic raiding experience under their belt. We are a dedicated raiding guild that helps our players get the most out of the game and their goals. We foster a mature, fun and relaxed atmosphere but expect all our raiders to be prepared and excited to work on progression content. We value teamwork, communication, and fun!

Recruiting for all roles and specs - Disc Priest, Ranged DPS

All excellent players will be considered regardless of class

Past Progression:

Too long to post, have been a guild since BC. Thanks!

Current

6/8 M Uldir with progress on Mythrax

Raid Times

Tuesday 8-11 CST

Wednesday 8-11 CST

Optional

Sunday 11am Alt Mythic Raid

Monday 8pm Heroic

Want to chat with one of our super cool officers? Add one of the following battle tags

Dave#14604

Psykoe#11298

Hey there, my friends and I recently started a guild on Stormrage alliance. We have a small squad of high end gladiator players and hardcore orange parsing pvers. We formed this guild to have an exclusive community among ourselves to push high end raid content and M+. We are currently 3/8M as a guild with a lot of scrub pugs. Thus we are seeking out dedicated, high performing players to join the progression to eliminate mediocre pugs. Some of us are higher than 3/8 up to 7/8 experience.

We are a very competitive and competent group focused on expanding our circle of friends and conquering this raid tier and going hardcore for upcoming tiers as we build a complete roster. There is no need to xfer right away, come do a run with us for at least 5/8 and check it out. We are shooting for cutting edge this tier and top 100 in 8.1. Raid times are tues/wed 10PM eastern.

Add my btag if you’re interested in something fresh: cherys#1345
I hope to hear back :slight_smile:

Sup friend, Top of the Line 4/8M we raid wed/thurs 9pm-1am Eastern. I know you were looking for a trial on alliance side but if your interested in horde we have a spot for you and your bud. If you want to talk more hit me up @Unstawpable#1550 or if you prefer discord Unstawpable#4484. Look forward to hearing from you if you are interested.

Simple Math is currently looking for players who love both PvE and PvP content and want to push themselves to be the best! Things you should know about us:

• Guild founded in 2006 and has achieved all relevant raiding server firsts since Tier 6 (yes, everything).
  • We raid Tuesday-Thursday 8:00pm-12:00am EST . We run other optional content and sales throughout the week.
  • We run a small roster - players are recruited to raid, not sit on the bench.

Our application forums are always open to exceptional applicants of all classes but right now we are seeking the following classes:

• Tanks: Closed
  • Healers: Open
  • DPS: Melee: Closed Ranged: Open

Here are a few things that we look at in potential recruits:

• Able to take as well as give criticism respectfully and objectively.
  • Attend all three raid nights per week. Repeat absences will result in immediate demotion.
  • Ability and willingness to play multiple specs.
  • Social players with a good sense of humor that are able to communicate through Discord.

Group applications are welcome but we will not be held hostage by package deals. Anybody interested in joining can fill out an application on our website.

Guild Website:

• *https://www.simplemathguild.com/