4-5 11/12M players looking for CE group

Hello!

My raid group just ended our progression this raid tier and a group of us are looking for atleast 10/12M group.

We are all 11/12M on mains. Can raid any day from 7-11pm EST.

Classes:
1x shadow priest
1x BM Hunter
1x Enh/Resto/Ele Shaman
1x DH
1x Lock

Hit me up at Proxyhatch#8274 on discord.

May have a great fit for you guys

Good morning, we can accommodate your group, Sauce on Mal’ganis is looking for more raiders for our M N’zoth attempts, working on Secret phase currently. Raid days Tues/Weds/Thurs 830pm to 11pm EST. Hit me up at Uza#1286

We are looking for a few more, check out noble.gg/wow or add Maze#11225

Hello Scape
12/12M Is looking for more for our roster. Currently Alliance on Stormrage but going horde in a week. Let me know if this interests you, We have main raid spots for all 4 of you.

T/W 7pm-10pm cst.

If this interests you let me know,
Discord: Withoutt#8803
Bnet: Without#1930

Hey there Scape!!

Consider us on ALliance Proudmoore… we could probably squeeze you in.
H O W D Y
US-Proudmoore

About us
We are a group of laid back players who have been playing the game on and off for a few years and are looking to push into mythics as we prepare for Shadowlands. We currently have a solid core of about 15 people and are looking to add a few more. If you are ready to push into mythic raids this is the place for you. We expect players to show up with consumables as well as in depth knowledge of the fights.

Currently recruiting

• DPS (Shaman, Ret, Warrior, Monk, DH)
  • Heals (Shaman, Priest, Monk)
    All exceptional players will be considered

Mythic Raid Schedule

• Tuesday, 5-8pm PST
  • Wednesday, 5-8pm PST

Optional alt run

• Saturday, 7-9pm PST
  • Sunday, 7-9pm PST

Current Progression

• 6/12M (main)
  • 3/12M (alts)

Contacts
Bnet: Bmt#1475 Discord: Bmt#1369
Bnet: bigmiles#1563
Bnet: Zasadel#1790

I know you guys are trying to find something ending at 11 pm est, but for the right guild if you are willing to do 12 am EST. LMK, I’m currently forming a guild strictly for Shadowlands (no raiding this tier) with 15 of my friends that I have all raided with previously this xpac ranging from US 10-100 raiders. Some play at the level just never pushed because they were raiding with friends. The name is That’s My Cousin on Mal’Ganis , T/W/Th 9pm - 12am EST. I’m willing to take all of you. This is our post you can find more info on us, i highly advise you contact me if your interested so we can actually discuss our goals. [H] That's My Cousin 7/10M|T/W/Th 9pm-12am EST

Before deciding on where you want to go, ask yourself if you wanna join an established mythic guild thats CE but thats 5 months to clear or would you rather join a grp of already capable human beings with extensive raiding history to build something that will guaranteed be US 70-150 based on current skill level. (we can provide logs of our raiders to show proof of skill)

Contact info: Bnet KingDooz#1491
Discord: Ultron#7596

Hello Scape,

Would love to talk to you and your group

.Boolin. is a newly formed guild, established recently with a group of players that want to push content and strive to be better.

With a mixture of 8/12 - 12/12 Mythic raiders, we’d like to finish the rest of the tier out by building the foundation of our team with raiders of similar mindset to push Cutting Edge next expansion. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 8EST to 11EST with an optional raid taking place on Saturday Evening. We have an active discord with many members online always running keys.

Our current recruitment needs are:

Tanks:
Closed

Healers:
Holy Paladin

Melee DPS:
Rogue
DH
Deathknight

Ranged DPS
Mage
Warlock
Elemental Shaman
Hunter

All exceptional applicants feel free to apply!

Recruitment Officer’s Bnet: Nexerus#2643
Guild Leader’s Bnet: Colby#11522

Thanks for taking the time to read the post, we’ll see you around!

HMU Sarrus#1238 Bnet

10/12 M Guild, just came back to reform for SL and knock out a bit of Nyl. Would have room to trial and see fit as well as open competitive spots for all of SL. Feel free to add Hazardous#1662 Predominant - Illidan

[H] 11/12M Area 52

Currently recruiting all exceptional roles for mythic progression. Led by 15+ year veterans.

Raid times: Sun/Mon 9pm-12am EST
Optional heroic clear night: Tues 11pm
M+/Mythic EP/Jaina runs weekly as well!

Wow Progress:h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Maximum+Eff%C3%B8rt

To contact: Bnet- Dsnyder#1748
Discord:dsnyder3#1928

I mean I don’t wanna take a group without seeing logs or chatting so maybe hit me up on discord. I can’t really be nearly as excited as the rest of the group here if you guys actually want CE. Sieara#6473 on disc

HMU on btag sarrus#1238

Hey Scape,

Our guild [H] is a newly formed guild that is currently 10/12M. We are working on carapace and hoping to get him down this week. I am in search of better raiders to progress on Nzoth. We normally raid Wed, Thurs 9pm-12am EST and we have also been Monday for trials and for anyone wanting to do heroic. We are all friendly and willing to help with gearing and mythic + outside of raid as well. If you are interested my discord is Pray#8417 and bnet is Juf3r#1319.

Hey!

If you’re still looking we’re a CE guild in ZJ and the classes you listed would be a near-perfect fit for our roster!

Send me a message, Lights#1446

If any of you can make earlier hours, check us out :slight_smile: Posting our spam below:

We’re a daytime Cutting Edge Mythic guild who previously achieved 12/12M CE on Sargeras (Alliance) and have decided to make the swap to Horde on Area 52 for Shadowlands. We are looking to enhance our roster with skilled and reliable players.

Our group is one of friends, who push each other towards excellence in game while maintaining a healthy sense of humor, open lines of communication, and clear sense of direction. We are a level-headed bunch, hungry for progress. We have a low tolerance for drama and do our best to foster a positive in-game environment.

Swell’s core is composed of veteran raiders. Some of us have been playing together for years, and some of us are new friends. We have a solid foundation for our dream team – we’re searching for a few more to help round us out!

Currently, our main search is for competent ranged DPS. As we move into the tail end of the expansion, we are looking to relax with rekills after earning CE on both Alliance and now Horde side with our newly rebuilt team, and finesse our roster for the upcoming (and exciting) changes in Shadowlands. We normally maintain a 25-30 person roster to flex for boss requirements and schedule changes.

Swell has historically fielded a bunch of key pushers, and we work together to get everyone a key completed every week, and we have interest in rated BGs, world PvP, transmog and achievement runs. Alts, casuals, socials, friends, and families are always welcome!

[H] <Swell> 12/12M (12/12M CE NYA [8/8M CE TEP])
Raid Times: 10AM-1PM EST/Server | Wednesday/Thursday/Friday
Monday/Tuesday are sometimes OPTIONAL flex days early in the tier, but we generally have Heroic sales Tuesday at reset (11am CST) during active raiding seasons.

** Note: We are primarily looking for DPS, but we will consider any exceptional talent. **

wowprogress - /guild/us/area-52/swell
raider io - /guilds/us/area-52/Swell
guildsofwow - /swell APPLY HERE!

Requirements
Mythic raiding experienced is absolutely required. We have mandatory addons and WeakAuras that we expect all raiders to use. Discord is required, and a working mic is necessary.

Attendance
We are a guild of dedicated and ambitious players. Commitment to our raid times is mandatory. We’re interested in consistent players who are realistic and honest about their day-to-day schedule. Raiders are required to communicate any tardiness or absences via a Discord channel or through tells with an Officer. Schedules change, things come up and real life always comes first. All we ask for is a heads up!

Trial Period
Two weeks from start date or six consecutive days demonstrating attendance and competent play. Start date begins on the first raid day you are present. Trials are always given a feedback session at the end of their trial period and we encourage you to talk with us during and before this about anything and everything.

What you can expect from us:

• Dedicated leadership.
  • Effective communication.
  • Well defined goals.
  • A sense of community.
  • Good attitudes.
  • Honest and helpful feedback.
  • Raid materials (Vantus Runes, feasts, cauldrons).

Our Officers are always available to speak with, and we expect our raiders to help us maintain open lines of communication about their needs and concerns.

What we expect from you:

• 90% Attendance rate, as well as being on time (early).
  • Excellent communication skills.
  • Survivability and understanding of mechanics while excelling at your role.
    Many players struggle to do one - we are looking for both.
  • Ability to introspect regarding your play in order to be constantly improving.
  • Willingness to integrate yourself in our community, as you are comfortable.

If we sound like a good fit, let us know! Apply via Guilds of WoW, then reply here, or send us a tell on BNET/Discord. Or you can go old school and send in-game mail to Khavá, Kalanee, or Foxicopter! Thanks for checking us out and we hope to see you in gchat soon. :smiley_cat:

:eyes: Battlenet / Discord Contacts :eyes:

Khavá - Ezmaya#1410 / sovereign#6676
Kalanee - Kalanii#1116 / Kalanii#9911

T & Th 7-10PM CST. We have immediate spots on our team for 4, but we have plenty of room in SL.

11/12M-not far from Nzoth kill.

Rhynno#1114

Hello Scape,

My name is Quick and I am a Officer for < Illicit > an Alliance Social-Raiding Guild on Proudmoore. We are def interested in the prospect of you playing with us in Shadowlands. We are in the process of recruiting for our three raid teams, but primarily focusing on our Cutting Edge, and Casual Mythic Teams. please see below for what we are looking for specifically, and reach out if interested. I really look forward to hearing back from you: Both of our Myhtic Teams went 9/12 M this tier before they were placed on hiatus.

Team Needs:

Team Taco:
Casual Mythic Progression (I.E. will progress through Heroic Raid, then hit Mythic and progress as possible)
Tue/Thurs: 6:00PM - 9:00PM Server time (PST)

Recruiting:
All capable DPS
2-3 Healers (Non-priest)
HIGHLY interested in hybrid/switch hitter players to help group comp.

Also, there maybe spots available for leadership on this team if you are interested in assisting the running of it.

Team Tenacity:
Cutting Edge Progression Team
Tues/Weds/Thurs 6:00PM - 9:00 PM Server Time (PST)

Recruitment Needs:
All capable DPS
2-3 Healers
HIGHLY interested in hybrid/switch hitter players to help group comp.

Please Note: we are NOT looking for Tanks at this time. However, these things do change, and we are very interested in versatile players who are ok swapping in and out of roles as needed for group comp.

If interested please reach out too:
Ryme - Illicit GM (bnet: Ryry#11575)
Kazeth - RL for Tenacity (bnet: Kazeth#11225)
Quick - Recruitment Officer (bnet: QuickESQ#1651)

Hi Scape,

Below is our spam. We are a CE guild looking for a SHOCKINGLY all of the classes you guys play for the SL raid team. We would likely want the shaman to go Ele or Resto though as we couldn’t fit the melee. If you are interested, the wowprogress link has our application and more information (loot, what’s provided by guild, etc).

Thank You and hope to hear from you,
Trik

SHADOWLANDS RECRUITMENT - WE ARE DONE REGULARLY RAIDING FOR THIS TIER

Guild: VIBE RAIDER
Raid Times/Days: Tues&Wed 9-Midnight EST (8-11pm CST)

Current Progression: We are currently 12/12M Cutting Edge

Wowprogress (including rules and application): ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Vibe+Raider (add an H at the beginning - can’t post links here)

Requirements: Good logs, history of CE is a plus, knowing multiple specs of a class is a plus. Maintaining at least one geared alt is highly recommended but not required.

Needs: Dpriest/Rshaman, DPS

Recruiter Contact: Btag: Patticakes#1742 Discord: Patticakes#4610

We’re currently building our CE team and it’s looking pretty strong, everyone on our mythic roster is either CE or gotten really close to it in BFA or Legion. Hope to hear from you soon. Here is our copy pasta