3K IO Holy Paladin looking to raid for Shadowlands

Hello,

I have taken a huge interest in Mythic+ which has where my focus has been, I recently picked up the class and have really enjoyed, now I know raiding is much different, but I am willing to learn and I understand my class and am willing to grind and push and commit to a time, I would prefer to raid no later then 11EST, I am fine with mornings, evening or night though, and I would prefer no weekends unless its Sunday. As mentioned I haven’t raided a lot, I have got AOTC every patch and normally do a bit of Mythic raiding, but not a huge amount, and this was normally always on a DPS class, I would prefer to heal as it is my preferred role, but I am willing to off spec tank or DPS. My current iLvL is only 124 equipped, 125 in bags, which I know is lower, but I am able to compete still in decent sized keys (I know I am not the best, I am no 7K, but I am going to keep pushing for 4K, then beyond) I could really use some more reliable sources to get gear, like raiding, so if your team would have a place for me, that would be amazing.

If you think you would have a spot for me, please let me know, you can reach me here or just add me on BNET, which is Astroboy#11972.

Inspect Raiding is an alliance mythic raiding guild based on Sargeras. We are recruiting a warlock and any exceptional dps or healers. The players of the guild have 7/7 M uldir 9/9 M BoD and 8/8 M Palace. This is a guild that will are looking to clear mythic, we are looking for players with a large amount of mythic experience. Raiding spots will be competitive. Benching can happen due to performance or composition. A majority of the players come from twitch.tv/dailymafia and have raided together for 6 years. This is a newly formed guild from the community with the goal being to clear mythic every tier. Our current raid times are looking to be 8:30pm est till midnight Monday and Wednesday. We will also raid Friday for the first couple weeks of the tier to speed up progression. Which will turn into an Optional offnight heroic afterwards. For more questions or an interest to join message me on discord Noah#5402

Good Evening Gluhwein!
I’m an officer in Red Dress Mafia that is currently playing on Area-52 Horde. We are a guild that is wanting to push for Cutting Edge this expansion for the first time in our guild history. We took a bit of a break from WoW after the first raid but are now trying to get our team re-assembled! We have a track record of getting ahead of the curve when we are raiding but want to step it up this year. If this is something you would be interested in please message sailordanny#7955 on Discord so we can chat about it!
Have a nice day!

Seraphic is a Horde guild on the Realm Area 52, our focus is mythic progression and mythic +. The guild is being formed from a group of friends, several with multiple CE achievements and the rest with high level mythic progression. We’re wanting a chill yet serious environment where players can enjoy the time they have to play the game, but still progress at a fair or quicker pace through the high end PvE content. We raid 8pm to 11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

Current Needs:

Tanks - Open to Exceptional Applicants
Healers - Holy Paladin, Holy Priest, Mistweaver Monk, Resto Shaman
Melee DPS- Open to Exceptional Applicants
Ranged DPS - Ele Shaman, Boomkin Druid, Shadow Priest

If you believe you are exceptional at your class and can outperform one of our raiders apply today, we will give you the opportunity to show it.

Below is a list of our general goals and ambitions

• Be fairly geared throughout the expansion.
  • Clear Heroic within first or second week of tier release.
  • Complete +15 M+ keys once a week minimum.
  • To build a community of players that are online around the clock.
  • Preferably a friendly environment.
  • By the end of Shadowlands, we want to be CE in more than one raid tier.

If interested, reply to this post with battletag or Discord information.

Feel free to add one of our officers on Discord for a faster response:

Froggy - Guild Master - Discord vmsfroggy#4819 - Bnet vmsfroggy#1886
Isaac - Raid Leader - Discord (Stink)#7494 - Bnet Stink#11325
Shankspec - Recruiter - Discord Shankspec#8004 - Bnet mynucka1788#1532

Yo!
Shark Party is an old raiding guild currently on Thrall that has been around since Vanilla. We are looking for members for our raid team(info below). Our members love pushing keys as well as some highly into pvping outside of raid days. Our Philosophy for raiding is to focus as much as possible during our raid times while having a blast doing it. We want our members to have fun on the class they are currently playing so if they are finding their current class boring and want to switch we have no problem with you doing that as long as the toon your switching to is sufficiently geared to handle the content their current main is doing. Our main focus will be getting CE in shadowlands.

Raid Team Shark Party-

Raid Times: Tues/Wed 8-11 PM est
Current Needs: 1-2Healers(Disc/Holy Pally) & Some more dps (Ranged prefer but exceptional melee are more than welcome to apply)

For more info or if your interested in our raid team contact:
Wârguard(GM/Raid Lead)–Warguard#1900

As well am willing to faction and server change! So that doesn’t matter to me as long as it is a good fit :slight_smile: I forgot to mention that in my post!

Cat Out Da Bag is a horde guild on Thrall formed by a group of friends that just returned to wow looking to set up a raiding guild to clear AOTC and hopefully enter into mythic raids. We’ve been playing together in multiple different games for about 5 years now.

Our raid days are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm EST and we currently need all roles.

If you are interested, feel free send me a message!
Bnet - Silverhand#1937
Discord - ainnan#6764

The Bad Mama Jamas on Illidan [H] is looking for an HPal and would love to talk to ya about pushing CE with us.

We raid Tues/Thurs from 8-11PM EST.

Shoot me an add on bnet @ Memez#11109 or Discord @ Memez#2512

Hello there! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H] [3/12 M]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
Thank you!

Hey there, I added you on Bnet…I think our guild would be a perfect fit for you!

Contact me on discord if you don’t see that I have added you: Kodiak#1619

Hi Gluhwein,

I noticed in your post you mentioned you would be okay with mornings as well. If you are interested in trying a morning/daytime raiding guild, consider checking us out!

Project Cloverfield (Mal’ganis Server) is expanding with a new daytime Heroic/AOTC raiding group at 11AM Server time / 12PM Eastern Time. We are currently looking for all roles for players who enjoy raiding, mythic+, PvP, and more.

You can see more information about our guild at our forum post: [H] [Mal'Ganis] <Project Cloverfield> LF Daytime/Morning Raiders for SL (11 AM CST/ST Wed)

Feel free to reach out if you are interested or have any questions!
Battlenet: Noelzy#11138
Discord: Noel#0993

Hey! Our times don’t line up perfectly but we’re looking for one more solid healer to round out our roster!

Smooth Brain
We are a guild on Bleeding Hollow Horde looking for dps and a healer or two. The guild is comprised of a group of returning US Top 100 players who stopped raiding in BfA because…well ya know and are making a return for Shadowlands. Since forming at the beginning of June we have been focused on building a roster of experienced raiders who fit in the relaxed environment we’re aiming for. With many of us having experience in higher end raiding the target for the guild is to progress in the US 100-200 range. As a result, we are taking our time with recruitment in order to meet these goals.
Though primarily a WoW raiding guild, most of the gang will do high keys or play other games with each other (League, FFIV, Warzone, etc.). While we are more than welcoming to those who simply wish to raid the full Smooth Brain experience in much more.

Current recruitment needs:
Melee DPS – Rogue, Warrior
Ranged DPS – Mage, Moonkin, Elemental Shaman
Healer - Holy Paladin, Disc Priest, Druid

With a new expansion just around the corner we are flexible to what people are looking to play and are open to changes for Shadowlands
Raid Times:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday – 8:30-11:30 EST
Currently raiding casually on Tuesdays and Thursdays for heroic and first few mythic

To Apply:
http:// smoothbrain.info /

Or

If you have any questions or would like additional info please feel free to reach out to either
James (GM): James#1657 (Btag) ZunnyD#9491 (Discord)
Luke (Raid Lead): BHO#11601 (Btag) Luke#5204 (Discord)

We are looking for a Holy Paladin come SL; The spot would be yours to lose as we currently have no H Pally.

Check out prideful.gg/wow or add Maze#11225