3/9M <Responsibilities> Recruiting players for Raiding and M+ (Casual players welcome!)

Responsibilities is an AOTC-focused raiding guild/community (currently 9/9H 3/9M ATSC) looking to fill spots and replace vacated roles in our primary raid team. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 8:00PM - 11:00PM Eastern. We’re also recruiting multiple roles/specs for general gameplay (M+, Casual, Future Additional Raid Teams).

We are NOT a hardcore raid team. However, we will kindly ask that all raiders do their due diligence. Gear up in Mythic+ as needed, acquire crafted gear, and research your class/spec/rotation to improve if necessary. We do not mind asking individuals to sit out if performance becomes an issue.

Toxicity, hate, aggression, etc. need not apply.

Although we’re Horde-side, we’re open to Cross-Faction and Cross-Server team members (next season you’ll need to be on Mal’Ganis if the cross-server Mythic raiding restriction is reinstated).

If you’re interested in having a chat about joining us, please hit me up on Discord: riptidekillshot

vouch. good guys

Bump. Need a solid DH.

Bump Bump Bump - LF Havoc DH, Ele (Resto OS).

BUMPing it!

I’d probably try to join if times weren’t so early, I’m pacific time😕

BUMP it up!

Bump – LF a solid Havoc DH and a great Dev Evoker that is willing to learn Augmentation on release.

BUMP Lf resto druid and a dev/aug voker!

Added RiPTide#1365 to msg about, currently playing mage but willing to level/gear something to swap to DH or even Rdruid as I used to main that for a few expansions with mythic raiding experience on it. (Have an evoker at max but not too well geared, rotation is a little weird). Looking forward to hearing from you.

Bring it on up!

Bumping it!

If you’re interested in having a chat about joining us, please message on Discord: riptidekillshot

Bumpity bump bump

If you’re interested in having a chat about joining us, please message on Discord: riptidekillshot

Bumping it!! Come play with us!! We have tacos and oreos!

Bumpity bump bump

Bumpity bump bump

Bumping this post

Im definitely interested.

I have been looking to get back to raiding/mythic+
I was playing blood/dk resto druid on mal ganis but i have a priest and hunter as well. Ill reach out on discord :slight_smile: