Season 3 Issue

Lol no PvP is already slow enough if anything the opposite needs to happen

Current;y at 2104 in 2’s i got it after the bug, the drops im receiving are Rival drops and 430. Never got my Achieve or my Tmog.

Lmao no way…

1 Like

Obviously not your only characters but a fire mage and MM hunter saying damage doesn’t need nerfed; When i specifically brought up “1shots” being a huge issue in balance.

rich words coming from a seventeen-hundo boomer. lmfao

#GiTGuD

There are rumors going around saying that the rating acquired while this issue is pending will be rendered moot. Can Blizzard comment on this please?

1 Like

Self healing dps Right?

It would make sense

can we get a response?

Update 11:10 a.m. PST - January 2, 2020

We continue to work through this issue, which is our top priority.

We’re working on a hotfix for the game that will resume Season 3, and at this time, we expect that we will be able to retroactively retain rating changes and tier updates. We do not expect that we will be able to retroactively retain the season games played count or win counts that increased during this brief offseason.

We’ll let you know once we have the final hotfix prepared, as we intend to restart all realms to deploy the fix.

Thank you for your patience.

6 Likes

Update 4:15 p.m. PST - January 2, 2020

We’ve finished creating and testing a fix for the issue, and we will implement the fix after realm restarts tomorrow. We’ve scheduled the realm restarts for Friday, January 3 at 7:00 a.m. PST / 10:00 a.m. EST, and we expect we’ll complete the fix about three hours later.

Again, thank you for your patience.

4 Likes

aye when are you going to make a post addressing PVP gear???

Y’all copied the end of the Sopranos?

it wasnt a bug who do they think they are fooling?blizzard delayed 8.3 and forgot to change the code to turn the chest back on.

thats pretty much what happened…lol.8.3 should be live right now.

2 Likes

Season 3 is still off season after today’s shutdown, 01/03/2020.

1 Like

Conquests still not fixed after today’s shutdown/reset. I’m still getting the message that I’ve earned all available Conquest rewards for this week meaning that doesn’t matter what I do, Battle for Nazjatar, Assaults, BGs, etc. I’m not getting any Conquest. And yes, I did loot my chest as usual last Tuesday after reset :frowning:

6 Likes

Thank you for the updates, Kaivax.

I can confirm that the fix was successfully deployed, and the Season has resumed.

Thank you very much!